Greetings!

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 16/5/2009, 06:03 by: cekoni

QUOTE (goldendove @ 15/5/2009, 09:39)
... Let me briefly introduce myself. My name is Sumin, but you may refer to me as my nickname "goldendove". I'm from Korea, and I'm a huge fan of "Czar" Evgeny and our beloved skater Yu-Na Kim.....

To be honest, I have been visiting this forum for the past several months but was too shy to leave a comment. Please pardon me for not having introduced myself earlier. I've been actually translating some of the news updated here to share with other Plush fans at "FeverSkating", the biggest figure skating fan forum in Korea. (www.feverskating.com)

A lot of Plush fans in Korea(who call themselves "Czar's royals", you might have heard of the nickname) are happy for his return and dying to see him in Yu-Na's ice show one day.

Hi Sumin - welcome :) .... and this "official" ;)
I'm glad, if we could little to help you, with news about Plushy ^_^

Of course, we have already heard about the "Czar's royals", Plushy's fun club ... and we see yours beautiful works, and gifts that you have made :36_1_55.gif:
Korean's fans - Art and Gifts:
http://plushenko.forumfree.net/?t=35051753

You know Songsong? What is with her - we are not a long time see here? :unsure:
Tell her, please, that she have a lot greetings from all of us! :wub:

My english is very poor, so that I can not be "nice" write as you :( ... in any case, once again - welcome, and enjoy with us, in the past and future Plushy's magical performances :kaos-pika26.gif:

Greet all your Korean friends, and especially "Platinum" (we adore her "silhouette of Nijinsky's" ^_^ )

:36_3_22.gif:

18 replies since 15/5/2009, 08:39   344 views