Korean's fans - Art and Gifts, Czar's Royals

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 13/12/2008, 23:31

A separate topic, dedicated to Korean fans of Plushy, known as "Tzar's Royals" ^_^
... such wonderful and inspire works and gifts, this deserve :36_1_55.gif:
(their site "Tribute to Evgeny Plushenko" http://www.evgeniplushenko.kr/ )

---------------------------------------------------------------

His works, about which we have heard through of Benda (Eun Young) ... she is Ada's friend from Korea :wub:

T-shirt of the club fans of Evgeni, with his silhouette from program "Tribute to Nijinsky"

Crystal with the same silhouette...

... in the picture are Evgeni's hands, during the delivery of gifts
(2008 Super Match VII show, Seoul, Korea - 20.07.2008.)

"Mugs"...

Poster (and Evgeni's autograph)

10 video montages by Benda, committed to Evgeni :D

Plushenko's movie what I making

P.S. ... look at this address from time to time, Eun "working" and more... ;)

:AddEmoticons04225.gif:

Edited by cekoni - 15/8/2009, 05:33

rainisland
view post Posted on 14/12/2008, 12:38

I really must say SORRRRYYYYY to my korean's friend (s), specialy to Eun Young...
Their fan club is a real example how fans must keep together and not to FIGHT between them....
I will explain to you:
Eun Young is one of Evgeni's korean fans, she saw my blog space and she decided to contact me.....so we spoke on msn, and then we wrote some mails - wwe becomes friends.
She told me that Korean fan club do all this things and badgets and gifts, and they sell them, and then they collect and saved money to go (all together) to see Evgeni skating or some other ice skating shows.
It's real example, I know it's not so simple to organise all, like they do, but as I told, they are an example that it's not IMPOSSIBLE.

I received a big post pack from Eun last september, she sent me two t shirts, two posters and two......I don't remember how to call it in english......I will post the picture here.......
So, thanks again for Korean fans, they are really fantastic and I wish to see them here, discuss with us and become a members of our Forum (already only in english, I don't understand why italian fans prefers some other places......)
Eun Young, if you read me, PLEASE COME HERE, we are waiting for you and your friends.

cekoni
view post Posted on 26/12/2008, 00:27

2007 Hyundai Supermatch Superstars on Ice

... "welcome" to all the skaters (find Plushy :P )

P.S. song... :rolleyes: do you have more of yours work? ;)

songsong
view post Posted on 28/12/2008, 18:55

mm we made only three crystal things.. and got a lottery.. one of 3 I got it.. haha... I want to show up~

^^~
our gift or art almost designed by "Platinum" she has a great ability.^^~

cekoni
view post Posted on 28/12/2008, 20:12

QUOTE (songsong @ 28/12/2008, 18:55)
mm we made only three crystal things..

Each is great! :36_1_55.gif:
I saw "obelisk" and now this ... necklace? Which is the third? :rolleyes:

our gift or art almost designed by "Platinum" she has a great ability.^^~

What is "Platinum"? Program... or company for making such three-dimensional "pictures"? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:
In Prague we saw a couple of store, that are doing such crystals - Ada and I have wanted to do a couple "pictures" with Evgeni's ... but ours photos were not of good quality :(

and got a lottery.. one of 3 I got it.. haha... I want to show up~<p>

Do not lose hope - and I may get in the lottery :lol: ... and then I may "jump" short to Thailand (where I always wanted to go ;))... a close and Korea :D

P.S. tell me what this is it: T-shirt or suit with a hood? :)

songsong
view post Posted on 29/12/2008, 05:23

3things mean -> same shape but three;; (ah color is different.~ I had one and members of royal club have others from lottery~ we decide who have this crystal~)
and that is a accessory? attached to celluar phone ~

we made 2 kinds of shirt.. is one for Royal club(just tshirt). and other for plush is hood..^^// and nizinsky silluete around we wrote in our language Han Gul
" tribute to evgeni plushenko Czar on ice " ( in korea plush 's nickname is czar)
and platinum is member of the royal club .^^ she is very skillful~
she make silluet image file and company make crystal~

rainisland
view post Posted on 29/12/2008, 21:42

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ :o:
I WANT THAT CRISTAL!!!!!!
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, how can I have it, Eun Young, Song Song? :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 29/12/2008, 23:45

QUOTE (songsong @ 29/12/2008, 05:23)
3things mean -> same shape but three;; (ah color is different.~ I had one and members of royal club have others from lottery~ we decide who have this crystal~)

Oh... :wacko: .. Do I said to you before, that my english is not so best? :rolleyes:
I understand that you expect to profit from lotteries, to come to Europe on his shows :lol:

It is very civilized and cultured "agreement" ... as well as on the video clip with "pants of Plushenko" :D
Here is girls make "cat-fight" about crystal :36_1_20.gif:

How much such a crystal - expensive? In Prague, was from 20-50 euros ;)

and that is a accessory? attached to celluar phone ~

Is this "accessory" not broken celluar phone? :o: :lol:

we made 2 kinds of shirt.. is one for Royal club(just tshirt). and other for plush is hood..^^// and nizinsky silluete around we wrote in our language Han Gul
" tribute to evgeni plushenko Czar on ice " ( in korea plush 's nickname is czar)

So, we given him only with hood, not t-shirt? Do you have more hoodies? :rolleyes: (some people are interested to buy some of your things :AddEmoticons04263.gif: )

QUOTE (rainisland @ 29/12/2008, 21:42)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ :o:
I WANT THAT CRISTAL!!!!!!
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, how can I have it, Eun Young, Song Song? :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

Play lottery :lol: :P

Edited by cekoni - 31/12/2008, 06:06

orangewood
view post Posted on 21/5/2009, 10:27

Last year, when he came to Korea, I gave him presents.
(two dolls wearing Plushy's costumes--made by me...
and..hood T-shirt with his silhouette from program"Tribute to Nijinsky"--made by Platinum, Benda, Cocoa, me)
He liked the dolls and T-shirt very much. The pictures even put in the article.^^
He was the only skater who was given presents for the finale.
In return, he kissed on my cheek. I was very happy!!@@ I think I'm lucky woman.
Oh, and he draped the hood T-shirt around his shoulders while appearance on TV. Wow!!
We were very happy because he sincerely understood our feelings. He is the best!!
I'm already getting ready for the next presents. ( Although I donīt know when he will come...^^; )

----------------------------------

I did !! :36_1_13.gif:

At last.. I put up the pictures on the first writing.^^
And.... here
I post some more pictures.
After the performance, we met him at the hotel.
I took a picture with him (....with my doll which I had given him during the finale) :woot:
Next presents.... as well
dolls wearing his costumes... ( Only you, Carmen, Asisiai...and so on)
I am already nervous and happy although I donīt know when he will come.
I miss him~~
The other picture is the hood T-shirt which he draped around his shoulders while appearance on TV.

Thank you for a warm welcome. :lol:

Edited by orangewood - 25/5/2009, 21:18

cekoni
view post Posted on 22/5/2009, 06:04

QUOTE (orangewood @ 21/5/2009, 11:27)
The other picture is the hood T-shirt which he draped around his shoulders while appearance on TV....

I saw that Plushy have something over his shoulder, but I not noticed that is yours T-shirt :lol: ... HXM is, otherwise, recorded that Slovakian's show (about Plushy in Germany) in a very good resolution :36_1_55.gif:

I can not now find this link :( ... question that is still "active"? :unsure:

orangewood
view post Posted on 22/5/2009, 19:00

cekoni ^^ Thank you for your reply.
I can't find that link, either. :cry:
Instead, I have the vedio...

Ada^^ I was given this photo as a present from Songsong. :lol:
I am very very happy^^ Thank you Thank you~~

This is my room...full of plushy ^^;
Next time, if I make these things, I would like to send something to some people here.^^
Although it will be something small ;;^^;;

I have already prepared for plushy's presents. (crystal..)
And dolls are being made...^^
Next year, I hope he will come here again. And I want to see his wonderful performance.
(this year.... I think he won't come to Korea because training. :cry: )

Edited by orangewood - 25/5/2009, 21:28

cekoni
view post Posted on 23/5/2009, 01:20

QUOTE (orangewood @ 22/5/2009, 20:00)
cekoni ^^ Thank you for your reply.
I can't find that link, either. :cry:
Instead, I have the vedio...

Vedio? :AddEmoticons04259.gif: You think - worse video? ;)
No problem, I will ask HXM to upload her video again when she be appeared on the forum (currently she learn and take exams) :)

Here you have more pics from recording ^_^

Plushy in Mittenwald, Germany - august 2008 (Slovakian TV Markiza - show ''Modre z neba'')
http://www.evgeniplushenko.wz.cz/clanky/clanek16.htm
... translation by HXM:
I will not write each word but a summary...
So here in Slovakia is one new Tv show - Modre z neba - Blue from heaven (i dont know if its good translate), in which they realize dreams which people send them, and one girl had dream, that she want to met Plushenko... so she wrote to Reflex (it is tv program about people - normal people but about stars too - about their life and similar interesting informations) so then they called her and they get her a few tests - if she do everything for that meeting - so she was rolled by big snake and she washed windows on highrise.... so then they told her, that there are another 16 people who want met Plushy too and they must tested them too... so then nobody called her and she thought that she didnt success... But one day her father was going to Germany and told her, if she want go too, so she go... so After hard day, they went to some Coffee bar... so suddenly there was two cameras and Plushenko was coming ! SHe was shocked ... so then he hug her, get kiss and get her big bouqet and told her Happy Birthday (because a few days before she had birthday) ...
So then she write about her feelings.... And thats all...
And yes this wednesday it will be probably on TV Markiza ...
(So i recorded it in PC where we have digital TV with good quality, so thats why it is bigger - about 850 MB)

QUOTE (orangewood @ 22/5/2009, 20:00)
This is my room...full of plushy ^^;
Next time, if I make these things, I would like to send something to some people here.^^
Although it will be something small ;;^^;;

:woot: I want all!!! :AddEmoticons04219.gif: ... or at least the crystal ^_^ (can be used as a pendant on the necklace? :rolleyes:)

.... what is left, is in the form of the roll (with Plushy-Nijinsky picture as angel, which you have on site) - some box? ;)

Orange - I suggest you, most serious! :) ... your club could sell yours Plushy "works" - I am sure that we had a ton of orders!!! :36_1_13.gif:
... just say your (or someone from the club) foreign currency bank account, your expenses of the crystal (or what I wanted ;)) and the postage .... money will it coming to you for a week! ^_^

Please, consider about that.... pleaseeeeeeeeeee! :wub:

:36_3_22.gif:

orangewood
view post Posted on 23/5/2009, 10:23

cekoni^^

:cry: I'm sorry I can't answer up to you about that.
To be honest, I'm not sure whether we can sell those things to you. :cry:
Also, we don't sell those items each other in Korea. It was a cooperative buying.. :unsure:
Please you've got to understand.

Instead, :lol: Next time, if I make them again, I will send you one of them.
I want to send you something as a present. :D

Thank you for your reply ^^ :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

Oh!!^^
.... what is left, is in the form of the roll (with Plushy-Nijinsky picture as angel, which you have on site) - some box?

It is a tumbler. :lol:
Another word for a "drink glass" ....to keep something to drink(coffee, juice,,etc.) warm or cold..^^

Namju (member of Korean fan forum) gave it to me as a present.
When Songsong went to Italy, she gave it (same thing) to Plushy.^^
As a result, I and he have same thing.. wow~~ ^_^

Edited by orangewood - 23/5/2009, 18:24

dimitra
view post Posted on 23/5/2009, 12:49

the crystal is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!how you make them?Can we go somewhere in europe and ask them to make something like this?>Crystalshop???
I want one too, :AddEmoticons04284.gif: i give all my salary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

LJS_Lexxa
view post Posted on 23/5/2009, 16:24

whoa... image how much for a crystal? i want one too....image

101 replies since 13/12/2008, 23:31   2519 views