Greetings!

« Older   Newer »
goldendove
view post Posted on 15/5/2009, 08:39

Hi! I just got registered as a member of this forum. It is such a pleasure to meet Plush fans all over the world!

Let me briefly introduce myself. My name is Sumin, but you may refer to me as my nickname "goldendove". I'm from Korea, and I'm a huge fan of "Czar" Evgeny and our beloved skater Yu-Na Kim.

The first time I ever saw Plush on TV was back in 1998, skating to the music Jean Michel Jarre Medley at the World Championships. At that time, I barely knew about figure skating. As you probably know, figure skating had never been a popular sport in my country until Yu-Na appeared. :lol: Anyways, the moment I first saw Plush's skating, I was really hooked. I guess that he was the one who really got me into the thrill and charm of figure skating competitions.

I remember I was rather surprised when I heard the sports casters said Evgeny was only 15 years old. Though I didn't know much about figure skating, there was something very special about little Plush that drew me like a magnet. What intrigued me the most was really cool and poised expression on his face. Gosh, he was only a kid, but already knew how to carry himself with composure on ice. He seemed unusually "mature" for his age. Later I got to know his childhood story and how he moved to another city to train with Mishin, separated from dear parents. From then on, I became his fan and started to cheer for him at every competition.

Ahh... I can't believe it's been over 10 years since that time. The little Plush in my memory has grown up and been though a lot of change - Now he is a legendary skater, the one and only! Of courese, I am so excited about his expected return to amateur sport! I miss his skating at the competition so much! Whether he gets a medal or no, he will always be my favorite skater of all time.

To be honest, I have been visiting this forum for the past several months but was too shy to leave a comment. Please pardon me for not having introduced myself earlier. I've been actually translating some of the news updated here to share with other Plush fans at "FeverSkating", the biggest figure skating fan forum in Korea. (www.feverskating.com)

A lot of Plush fans in Korea(who call themselves "Czar's royals", you might have heard of the nickname) are happy for his return and dying to see him in Yu-Na's ice show one day.

Sorry for blabbing endlessly! Again, it's so nice to meet everyone here. I hope I could get along with all of you. :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

- goldendove

Emy71
view post Posted on 15/5/2009, 12:05

Interesting presentation , really beautiful.
Also I write on the forum because likes me to talk about a passion as the figure skating and Evgeny with people all around the world!!!
WELCOME
and... splendid pic :kaos-pika03.gif:

goldendove
view post Posted on 16/5/2009, 05:38

Thank you, Emy71, for your warm welcome. :)

cekoni
view post Posted on 16/5/2009, 06:03

QUOTE (goldendove @ 15/5/2009, 09:39)
... Let me briefly introduce myself. My name is Sumin, but you may refer to me as my nickname "goldendove". I'm from Korea, and I'm a huge fan of "Czar" Evgeny and our beloved skater Yu-Na Kim.....

To be honest, I have been visiting this forum for the past several months but was too shy to leave a comment. Please pardon me for not having introduced myself earlier. I've been actually translating some of the news updated here to share with other Plush fans at "FeverSkating", the biggest figure skating fan forum in Korea. (www.feverskating.com)

A lot of Plush fans in Korea(who call themselves "Czar's royals", you might have heard of the nickname) are happy for his return and dying to see him in Yu-Na's ice show one day.

Hi Sumin - welcome :) .... and this "official" ;)
I'm glad, if we could little to help you, with news about Plushy ^_^

Of course, we have already heard about the "Czar's royals", Plushy's fun club ... and we see yours beautiful works, and gifts that you have made :36_1_55.gif:
Korean's fans - Art and Gifts:
http://plushenko.forumfree.net/?t=35051753

You know Songsong? What is with her - we are not a long time see here? :unsure:
Tell her, please, that she have a lot greetings from all of us! :wub:

My english is very poor, so that I can not be "nice" write as you :( ... in any case, once again - welcome, and enjoy with us, in the past and future Plushy's magical performances :kaos-pika26.gif:

Greet all your Korean friends, and especially "Platinum" (we adore her "silhouette of Nijinsky's" ^_^ )

:36_3_22.gif:

goldendove
view post Posted on 16/5/2009, 08:16

Hi cekoni,

it has been very nice to see all those news, pictures, music and youtube clips you posted here. I really appreciate your effort to share with everyone. Thank you so much!

As for Songsong and Platinum, I was not a member of any figure skating fan forums around the time Korean royals prepared the gifts for Plush, so I don't really know about them personally.

FeverSkating.com I mentioned above is a huge online community of more than 10,000 people. Fevers is consisted of various fan clubs: for instance, "hyenas"(Johnny Weir), "Chantastics"(Patrick Chan), "Pigs"(Jeremy Abbot), "Bananas"(Yagudin), "Muscles"(Joubert), "Adam's Family"(Adam Rippon), "Pure Eyes"(Takahiko Kozuka), "Dark Swans"(Dakahasi Daisuke), "Wedding Marches"(Tessa Virtue & Scott Moyer), "Macaroniz"(Samuel Contesti), "royals" and many more. :lol: Though we all have different likings of skaters, our "Number One" at heart is Yu-Na, because her existence is equal to the history of Korea figure skating.

Other than Fevers, there is a seperate Plushenko fan forum called "Tribute to Evgeny Plushenko"(http://www.evgeniplushenko.kr/). Platinum is the administrator of this website and it seems she is doing great.

I will ask other Plush fans at FeverSkating if they contact Platinum, and maybe they could pass your message to Platinum and others who did all the beautiful works for Plush. Thank you~

=====

By the way, would you let me know how I can put my profile(avatar) photo?

Edited by goldendove - 16/5/2009, 11:21

dimitra
view post Posted on 16/5/2009, 11:00

aaa korea fan, i love your gifts for plushy, i hope Yuna is next Olympic Champion cause she rocks! Plushy will be also Vancouver champion and they will both tour the world!!!
welcome:)

fialka
view post Posted on 16/5/2009, 17:11

Welcome! Korea is so far from Czech Republic .... and it is so different from Czech Republic ^_^ ^_^

MirandaM
view post Posted on 16/5/2009, 19:40

Welcome! ;)

goldendove
view post Posted on 17/5/2009, 02:47

QUOTE (dimitra @ 16/5/2009, 12:00)
aaa korea fan, i love your gifts for plushy, i hope Yuna is next Olympic Champion cause she rocks! Plushy will be also Vancouver champion and they will both tour the world!!!
welcome:)

Oh, dimitra, thank you very much for your nice comment. It makes my heart warm. :) It is also my wish that both Yuna and Zhenya will be Vancouver gold medalist! I hope Yuna could go to Cup of Russia during Grand Prix series.

QUOTE (fialka @ 16/5/2009, 18:11)
Welcome! Korea is so far from Czech Republic .... and it is so different from Czech Republic ^_^ ^_^

fialka, many thanks for your welcome. We Korean fans sometimes envy you, because Plush seems to love Czech Republic and visit there so often with his ice show! Czech fans are very lucky!

MirandaM and HXM, thank you for your kind reply! :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 17/5/2009, 02:51

QUOTE (goldendove @ 16/5/2009, 09:16)
FeverSkating.com I mentioned above is a huge online community of more than 10,000 people. Fevers is consisted of various fan clubs: for instance, "hyenas"(Johnny Weir), "Chantastics"(Patrick Chan), "Pigs"(Jeremy Abbot), "Bananas"(Yagudin), "Muscles"(Joubert), "Adam's Family"(Adam Rippon), "Pure Eyes"(Takahiko Kozuka), "Dark Swans"(Dakahasi Daisuke), "Wedding Marches"(Tessa Virtue & Scott Moyer), "Macaroniz"(Samuel Contesti), "royals" and many more. :lol: Though we all have different likings of skaters, our "Number One" at heart is Yu-Na, because her existence is equal to the history of Korea figure skating.

Interesting names of clubs :AddEmoticons04263.gif:
Yes, Yu-Na Kim was a "miracle" in today's women's skating - as sometimes, and hopefully soon again Plushy ;)

... As for Songsong and Platinum, I was not a member of any figure skating fan forums around the time Korean royals prepared the gifts for Plush, so I don't really know about them personally....
Other than Fevers, there is a seperate Plushenko fan forum called "Tribute to Evgeny Plushenko"(http://www.evgeniplushenko.kr/). Platinum is the administrator of this website and it seems she is doing great.

I will ask other Plush fans at FeverSkating if they contact Platinum, and maybe they could pass your message to Platinum and others who did all the beautiful works for Plush. Thank you~

Thank you - do not have to be tormented, if this is a problem ;)
I do not understand you best .... your club on forum and Songsong's club just have similar name, or...? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

By the way, would you let me know how I can put my profile(avatar) photo?

Control Panel / Edit Avatar Settings ;)

goldendove
view post Posted on 17/5/2009, 03:07

QUOTE (cekoni @ 17/5/2009, 03:51)
Thank you - do not have to be tormented, if this is a problem ;)
I do not understand you best .... your club on forum and Songsong's club just have similar name, or...? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

Hi cekoni!
I have already contacted Platinum directly. I got registered to "Tribute to Nijinsky" website.

All Plush fans in Korea are "Czar's Royals" no matter which club or forum you are registered.

Platinum and other friends explained to me that "Tribute" website was made for the purpose of preparing the gifts and arts for Plush when he visited Korea.

I passed your greetings to them, and they say thank you and send warmest regards back!(Also say hello to Ada!)

They feel happy to hear that a lot of international Plush fans like their work. The reason they haven't come to this form often is because they feel hesitant to write in poor English. :kaos-pika20.gif:

I hope I can pass messages between forums from now on. :)

goldendove
view post Posted on 17/5/2009, 03:28

Yes, we have many interesting and funny nicknames for fan clubs : There are also "Evan Mysacek" (Laysacek), "So Difficults" (Jeffery Buttle, who never weares sexy costume and it is so difficult to see his flesh!), "An'Kms"(Sasha Cohen, which means 'Pretty one' or 'Cutie Pie' in Korean), "Lovely Lambiel", "Harlequins"(Domnina & Shabalin) etc...

Korean fans just luuuuuuuv good sense of humor. In the first place, Plush fan club could have been "Golden panties"(Sex Bomb!), but we decided to go for "Czar's royals" for international use. :lol:

Edited by goldendove - 17/5/2009, 04:55

cekoni
view post Posted on 17/5/2009, 04:05

QUOTE (goldendove @ 17/5/2009, 04:07)
I have already contacted Platinum directly. I got registered to "Tribute to Nijinsky" website....
I passed your greetings to them, and they say thank you and send warmest regards back!(Also say hello to Ada!)....

Thank you in her name - it is busy these days private ;)

All Plush fans in Korea are "Czar's Royals" no matter which club or forum you are registered.

We will never succeed agree about one name :lol:

The reason they haven't come to this form often is because they feel hesitant to write in poor English. :kaos-pika20.gif:
... I hope I can pass messages between forums from now on. :)

They do not have anything to write ;) - see, what is my "Tarzan english" :wacko: ... they could post only pictures, art's works ...etc.... :)

rainisland
view post Posted on 17/5/2009, 16:11

WELCOME!
I miss our korean fans.
CITAZIONE
I passed your greetings to them, and they say thank you and send warmest regards back!(Also say hello to Ada!)

My name is Ada and I met Song Song at Milano, last January, during KOI.
I am glad to meet you, I wish you to enjoy to stay with the beautiful persons from this Forum. :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

18 replies since 15/5/2009, 08:39   344 views