Interviews & Magazines, (old and new)

« Older   Newer »
HXM
view post Posted on 10/4/2009, 17:29

QUOTE (cekoni @ 10/4/2009, 00:04)
QUOTE (HXM @ 9/4/2009, 15:39)
Slovakia..... 2001 these time I have a little anoter interests :AddEmoticons04263.gif: But I think I already heard about him :36_11_6.gif:

Yes, you were in kindergarten and played in the sand? :P

No I had about 13 years and started to be big crazy fan of one famous Czech rock group :lol: ^_^

HXM
view post Posted on 14/4/2009, 20:48

Photocopy of todays funny Article

fialka
view post Posted on 15/4/2009, 13:25

QUOTE (fialka @ 6/4/2009, 11:28)
I cannot use scan, so here at least photos of it.
image image image
image image

Some interesting questions and answers:

What about your training? Why did you postpone your comeback?
I wanted to compete last year but I trained too much. In last summer I trained very hard, I had four summer camps. It was too much for my knees, they started to pain. I had to have cures in Germany where I went for injections. That is the reason why I postponed my comeback. I realised that I couldn't compete for the highest goals. But now I train very hard. I have my training theree times a day - morning and evening on ice and I have also physical training off ice.

You have lost your weight ...
Yes, of course. If somebody know me well, he (she) sees changes on my face ... I have it more stretched. You know, it is not easy to be back in competitions. It is very difficult process. But I have made this risk. In September I would like to skate in small competitions in Russia, then small international competitions. My goal is to be the part of Russia's representation team. I want to compete on Russian Nationals, then European championships and then Olympic Games in Vancouver. I would like to compete for medal in Vancouver. I hope I will be able to do it because Vancouver is symbolic place for me.
I won there in 2001 World championships.

A. Mishin says that your combecak is dependent on your 100 % physical and mental preparation. On how many percents are you now?
I train very hard for my physical preparation. I have the coach - he is an athlete - and other people - dietologists, doctors, masseurs. I don't regret spending money on them. If you want to be the best, you have to train very hard. As for mental preparation, I have to try some competition to know my readiness.

You were considered as the sportsman with iron nerves. Were there any moments you lost your nerves?
I must say that I am not robot. Of course, there were some short circuits. For example when I lost. It was very hard for me. But I am not scared of loss now. I know that life goes on, that there are other interesting things, that life is interesting (even if it is difficult). I will try to be best but if I lose (it can happen), the world won't fall down.

Last year you said that Plushenko accpets only gold. Isn't it true?
I will fight for gold. But will I be successful? Only God knows it.

Have you ever tried to play on something?
I tried to learn how to play on guitar. After 40 minutes I have given up. It was not my cup of tea.

Has your dream of acting in historical film come true?
I have lots of bids. But I refuse everything now.

For what films do you have bids?
For Russian historical films, Russian present films and also some thrillers. I have already worked with aducationists. It is very interesting to do something, jump, move and also speak loud and right synchronously. You have to have time for learning it. I don't have time for it now.

Is there something you don't want to try?
I don't have courage for jumping with parachute, or for swimming with shark. There are many things I don't want to try. But there are also many things I want to try.

cekoni
view post Posted on 15/4/2009, 22:46

QUOTE (fialka @ 15/4/2009, 14:25)
Some interesting questions and answers: ...

Thank you for your translation fialka :AddEmoticons04225.gif: ... in this interview has the interesting details ;)

... In last summer I trained very hard, I had four summer camps. It was too much for my knees, they started to pain. I had to have cures in Germany where I went for injections. That is the reason why I postponed my comeback. I realised that I couldn't compete for the highest goals. But now I train very hard. I have my training theree times a day - morning and evening on ice and I have also physical training off ice.

He's training harder and perform more than last year .... :AddEmoticons04259.gif:
I hope not to overdo with the effort :( ... and again, it is necessary check, to know which are the boundaries :unsure:

... I hope I will be able to do it because Vancouver is symbolic place for me.
I won there in 2001 World championships.

:rolleyes: ... and Turin ... Worlds 2010 :D
(how would be beautiful ^_^ - the fourth time world champion :2hx3inp.gif:)

You were considered as the sportsman with iron nerves. Were there any moments you lost your nerves?
I must say that I am not robot. Of course, there were some short circuits. For example when I lost. It was very hard for me. But I am not scared of loss now. I know that life goes on, that there are other interesting things, that life is interesting (even if it is difficult). I will try to be best but if I lose (it can happen), the world won't fall down.

Last year you said that Plushenko accpets only gold. Isn't it true?
I will fight for gold. But will I be successful? Only God knows it.

:o: He can not down the criteria and ambitions! :kaos-pika09.gif: ... only then, when he strive only to gold - he was invincible! :kaos-pika33.gif:

QUOTE (fialka @ 6/4/2009, 11:28)
I cannot use scan, so here at least photos of it.
image ...

I find on Czech site, scan that magasine ;) ... thank them :kaos-pika33.gif:

http://evgeni.euweb.cz/fotogalerie_tisk.htm

http://evgeni.euweb.cz/obrazky/tisk/magazin_pravo4.4.09.jpg
http://evgeni.euweb.cz/obrazky/tisk/magazi...avo4.4.09_1.jpg
http://evgeni.euweb.cz/obrazky/tisk/magazi...avo4.4.09_2.jpg
http://evgeni.euweb.cz/obrazky/tisk/magazi...avo4.4.09_3.jpg
http://evgeni.euweb.cz/obrazky/tisk/magazi...avo4.4.09_4.jpg

fialka
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 13:19

Another interview from Czech magazine "Glanc" ... It is about his relations with Jana. Nothing new for us so I afford not to translate it :B): ^_^ :B):
image image

cekoni
view post Posted on 17/4/2009, 01:20

QUOTE (fialka @ 16/4/2009, 14:19)
Another interview from Czech magazine "Glanc" ...

Women give him wings? :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

Thanks fialka :rolleyes:

HXM
view post Posted on 18/4/2009, 12:05

Article from todays newspaper about Show in Kosice

imageimage

Here is written about show. Then that they play futbal before show.
He liked it here again. We have nice city ( ^_^ ) And he is talking that we have probably the best arena in which they have skated yet. Then is is takling about that, that all three show were great. They had big standingovations. And then is mention about his comeback and Olympic games.

PS. Yakimenko cant jump over car because he had accident with ankle during playing futbal..... (Thanks God.... It is not nice, but I am happy that it wasnt here)

cekoni
view post Posted on 19/4/2009, 03:57

QUOTE (HXM @ 18/4/2009, 13:05)
Article from todays newspaper about Show in Kosice ...

To a small increase, if someone can not see well :P

What he say (on the end of text? ;)) ....

http://www.cassovia.sk/korzar/clanok.php3?...8.4.2009/75479O
"Nechcem odhaliť všetky svoje tajomstvá a kroky, ale momentálne viem, že budem korčuľovať na hudbu Tango amore a hrať bude Edvin Marton. Takú zostavu, akú budem mať tam, som ešte nikde neprezentoval," dodal tajomne.

HXM
view post Posted on 19/4/2009, 10:30

QUOTE (cekoni @ 19/4/2009, 04:57)
QUOTE (HXM @ 18/4/2009, 13:05)
Article from todays newspaper about Show in Kosice ...

To a small increase, if someone can not see well :P

(IMG:http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/8083/p1190926.jpg)

What he say (on the end of text? ;)) ....

http://www.cassovia.sk/korzar/clanok.php3?...8.4.2009/75479O
"Nechcem odhaliť všetky svoje tajomstvá a kroky, ale momentálne viem, že budem korčuľovať na hudbu Tango amore a hrať bude Edvin Marton. Takú zostavu, akú budem mať tam, som ešte nikde neprezentoval," dodal tajomne.

When My scanner will go (If will) I scan it ...

And:
"I dont want reveal all my secrets and steps, but now I know, that I will skate on Music Tango amore and play will be Edvin Marton. The Choreography, which I will have, I have never presented yet," he added secretly.

cekoni
view post Posted on 19/4/2009, 18:06

QUOTE (HXM @ 19/4/2009, 11:30)
... When My scanner will go (If will) I scan it ...

I expect VERY BIG SCAN! :P :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

"I dont want reveal all my secrets and steps, but now I know, that I will skate on Music Tango amore and play will be Edvin Marton. The Choreography, which I will have, I have never presented yet," he added secretly.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm... :AddEmoticons04259.gif: ... you look Bratislava's "Tango"? ;) - one minut longer than before and some "strange" circular steps in the middle... ^_^

HXM
view post Posted on 19/4/2009, 18:26

QUOTE (cekoni @ 19/4/2009, 19:06)
... When My scanner will go (If will) I scan it ...

I expect VERY BIG SCAN! :P :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm... :AddEmoticons04259.gif: ... you look Bratislava's "Tango"? ;) - one minut longer than before and some "strange" circular steps in the middle... ^_^

Not, yet, but I will watch.... I am just writing something to school and I am starting to be very bored from that..... So I quickly finish it and lets go to watch :lol:

dimitra
view post Posted on 21/4/2009, 12:28

oh my..., is it still easter? :blink:
but we have same shoes with plushy! :P

HXM
view post Posted on 21/4/2009, 19:54

QUOTE (dimitra @ 21/4/2009, 13:28)

We have very hot days just few weeks....

cekoni
view post Posted on 21/4/2009, 21:14

QUOTE (dimitra @ 21/4/2009, 13:28)

Easter "plush-bunny" :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

P.S. you have same shoes as Plushy? :rolleyes:

dimitra
view post Posted on 21/4/2009, 21:27

yeah, he wears assics tiger khaki with a bit orange, as i see the photo.I have the same :D
I hope we dont wear the same size as well! lol!

177 replies since 14/12/2008, 00:01   7845 views