Interviews & Magazines, (old and new)

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 14/12/2008, 00:01

GRAZIA No.42, 09.12.2008

http://www.graziamagazine.ru/stars/detail....N_ID=30&ID=1811

Yana Rudkovskaya and Evgeni Plushenko:
« When we left, it would be desirable to cry »

Evgeni Plushenko has made the proposal to Yana Rudkovskoy? Here the present news, instead of history about that Yana has left show «Star ice».
P.S. The Right answer - in the end of interview.

GRAZIA: Your novel from the category of fables - like miracles would happen, but to believe in it difficult.
Evgeni Plushenko: And we prove nothing to anybody. The main thing - we are happy and we love each other.

GRAZIA: What in your history from a fairy tale?
Yana Rudkovskaya: We could get acquainted much earlier, but have met in 2007, on January, 15th on the Trafalgar's area. Also we remember every second.
E.P.: Were absolutely nearby in 2001 at the Sochi restaurant ... But have passed by.
Y.R.: Yes, then I yet was not married. Skolkih errors could avoid!
E.P.: ... and I was not married.

GRAZIA: On the other hand, probably, you then were not ready to a meeting with each other?
E.P.: Yes, probably. Besides I had a girl. And I was such young ...
GRAZIA: Not skilled ...
E.P.: Well, do not tell.
Y.R.: For us it there was a love at first sight. With me such happens for the first time. Since then we did not leave.

GRAZIA: That is have seen each other and at once have understood: «It is my destiny!»?
E.P.: I have wanted at once Yana!
Y.R.: I cannot forget, as Evgeni took me for a hand and we have run on the area. And, know, I could tell nothing - have simply trusted in it. In the first evening Evgeni has suggested to become its girl, and so specifically: «Allow to meet!» I after all was already adult person, and to it was only 24 years.
E.P.: You, probably, have thought: «Madman!» Yes?
Y.R.: Well, not that that the madman... But you so have actively started to look after me. Represent, in the first put was jealous.

GRAZIA: Yana, and you, on the contrary, the unjealous person?
Y.R.: Yes, I have overcome this fatal feeling.
E.P.: Yes, earlier you also had nobody to be jealous. And now me it is possible!
Y.R.: Well, Evgeni actually too is not jealous me. Well, only joking, will start to pin up.
E.P.: No, I very jealous. At once I draw to myself any pictures! Here, still I wish to add. When I took Yana for a hand, the beginnings of all to stuff to pass, have felt suddenly that I wish to be with this person. Though I am perfect it did not know.
Y.R.: I, of course, knew. Was the his fan, always looked Olympic games. But never thought that I will meet Evgeni Plushenko. I could present near to myself any another, but only not it.

GRAZIA: It seemed you so inaccessible?
E.P.: On the contrary.
Y.R.: Simply it was very unusual ... Thin figure skater with the big nouse, white, such a pixy. Watched on TV and thought: «My God, as to it hard to kiss such nouse». Evgeni was very romantic. And when has read in one magazine about its wedding, has thought: «And what for he so early married? Such beautiful guy could look still to itself for the worthy bride...»

GRAZIA: Yana, you dare to be the weak woman?
Y.R.: Just yesterday has told to it: «As I have got tired to be strong!» So it would be desirable, that have regretted ... Associates have got used that I pull all on myself, and even the beloved not always understands that I can be ill and I need to bring a medicine. And my tears are perceived as accident. I have started to show weakness on «Star ice»: I there am so helpless in comparison with Evgeni. Because Evgeni Plushenko - God of ice. My main dream - that it has returned to amateur sports and all has torn. Even our wedding not so is important for me. And so, on ice I a blind kitten in comparison with Evgeni. And then I have understood that such to be weak.

GRAZIA: Evgeni, how to you near to the woman in whom the weak sincere girl and the strong woman gets on?
E.P.: To me it is very comfortable. It is pleasant to me that it strong. I am glad that Yana has proved to itself, me that it can adequately go for a skating. When the project only began, Yana very badly went for a drive. But I saw its desire to win as she trained. And before our exit she has told:« No trouble, on training it will not turn out - it will turn out at competitions ». For me these words are very important, because they to me always were told by mum! It is awfully glad that at my parents excellent relations with Yana.

GRAZIA: Yana, you would not like and your relations with Evgeni to take in hand?
Y.R.: No, because Evgeni's steps were so natural, fair, sincere. Though he, of course, used cunning, tried to approach to me as it is possible more close, to win. In general, it was very lovely.

GRAZIA: You think, what the man should do the first step only?
Y.R.: I do not try to be the leader in relations. It is not pleasant to me, when the woman orders the man. And Evgeni - the proprietor. Can take in hand.

GRAZIA: And, what has changed in you from the moment of a meeting?
Y.R.: I became happy, have started to smile, wait for meetings. And already it seemed to me that it is more never I will grow fond than nobody. Evgeni has learnt me to love.

GRAZIA: Yana, you can cancel a business meeting for the sake of appointment?
E.P.: Yes. We have travelled from it already the half-world.
Y.R.: There were cases when we left, and it would be desirable to cry.
E.P.: Once I have understood on one million percent that Yana is my person. I have said goodbye, have kissed, have closed a door, have left. Then has there and then returned and it was again excused, then once again ...

GRAZIA: What do you like to do together?
Y.R.: We play bowling.
GRAZIA: Who wins is more often?
E.P.: Yana!
Y.R.: Yes, happens, Evgeni wins. Well I can though in any kind of sports to be the first!

GRAZIA: On what intrafamily compromises you should go?
Y.R.: Evgeni likes to look films. I - was not present.
E.P.: But Yana did not like a bath earlier, but now has changed the opinion.

GRAZIA: What do you see in each other what associates do not guess at all?
E.P.: Associates and so see it is too much. I do not wish to live for show. It disturbs to relations.

GRAZIA: Well, and the most important question - wedding will be?
E.P.: Already was. On fashion show of Ili Shiyan's where we left as the groom and the bride. And generally, at first we should finish the project, to go to have a rest, and to Yana, and me to understand with courts.

GRAZIA: And can, and it is not necessary weddings?
Y.R.: And can, and it is not necessary ...

GRAZIA: Yana, you want in marriage?
Y.R.: I want rest. Wedding not end in itself. Sense of my life in that my children whom till now I can not see because of the ex-spouse, were with me.

GRAZIA: Evgeni, you represent yourselves of years through fifty?
E.P.: Yes, certainly. Here I build the house near Petersburg, I wish to get a stable, to make a tennis court, to buy snowmobiles, hydrocycles, a boat. It is a lot of children and grandsons. The beloved wife. I hope, Yana not against?
Y.R.: Yes, I for.

cekoni
view post Posted on 20/12/2008, 03:30

Ilya Averbukh interview... about rival skating TV Shows, Evgeni's...

http://www.izvestia.ru/sport/article3123685/

The following season of "Glacial age" becomes the last

"Do not name Plushenko as my enemy"

- First show was called "Stars on ice", now it has changed the name to "Glacial age". What stands up for signboard change?
- "Stars on ice" became under the licence of the English channel of BBC. Unlike it "Glacial age" - the project already our, independent. In it rules have changed: we have entered system of two trainers, there was a struggle of commands. In this connection the name has changed also....

- Tell, what at you now relations with Evgeni Plushenko?
- Good. We never were considered as friends, were faster simply team mate. We remain them and now. I very much respect Evgeni and I hope that it all the same will return to competetion sports. I think, to it it on forces... As strong contenders who could prevent to become again to it best of the best, now practically are not present.

- Two years ago you too spoke about good relations with Plushenko though just then the first friction were outlined. Now, in my opinion, you became not so simply competitors, and ideological enemies, whether that.
- I cannot agree with it at all. To be the ideological enemy, it is necessary to create something creative. Zhenya to "Russia" represents itself as the invited star more likely.

- But after all together with it to competitors Yana Rudkovskaya, and through it - and Dima Bilan has removed. I think, such persons too would not prevent you.
- You build wrong sequence. To "Russia" first of all has been invited Rudkovskaya, and already it behind herself has resulted Plushenko and Bilana. I can tell that was offered to Yana with Dima participation in the project on "First channel", but for any reasons they have made other decision. Eventually, "Russia" very much supported them during the Eurovision. And I am almost assured that their present occurrence on the second button is connected with the good relations fastened during that moment.

- Both shows - yours and at competitors - initially reflected as television game. Whether you expected, what subsequently they will play destinies of people?
- Mean, marriages of participants? Yes, Zavorotnyuk with Peter Tchernyshov and Anisina with Nikita Dzhigurdoj have got acquainted on shootings - only not on our channel. Well I can tell... Any teamwork reduces people, and it can cause only positive emotions....

cekoni
view post Posted on 20/12/2008, 03:56

QUOTE (cekoni @ 19/12/2008, 00:45)
http://www.loveradio.ru/new/4396.htm?page=1

Ask a question to Evgeni Plushenko and Yana Rudkovskaya!

On December, 19th at 16:00 on air LOVE RADIO – Evgeni Plushenko and Yana Rudkovskaya!
Leave the questions here, and stars necessarily will answer them!

19.12.2008. - Love Radio interview Plush and Yana

Evgeni:
"... If now all in March passes normally and successfully for me ... In March, it is the World championship, I will look the competitors and they will go for a drive not so well it is possible to come back, of course. Because simply I wish to tell, the new system it beats out very many sportsmen. Has already beaten out - five sportsmen already have left in professional sports from amateur sports. It is Lambel, it is Battle, it some the American figure skaters... Joubert for today, also in doubt. Daisuke Takahashi, the Japanese figure skater for six months has taken off... Here, therefore now, of course, figure skating remains in general without leaders ... It is the fine moment for me, it is the truth ...
... All depends also on Federation, all depends on the trainer... "Tango" (who wrote Marton) will remain the LP - this is "Challenge" to judges, opponents, the audience, in the end - to myself. For the Short Program still choose music...."

Also he talked about Armenia (opening school and shows), wedding we thinking next year... New Year show in Moscow (maybe there skating with Yana, maybe more skaters from "Star Ice", maybe and Dima sing) ... future kids (he want 2 - boy and girl)...
One girl called from Kaliningrad and said she's very glad Yana left the "Star Ice" project, because she was so unpleasing. Yana was angry and says that she is certainly was a "bribe" from Baturin's :P ... Plush wished to her luck ;)
He soon have many shows in future - Italy 2 shows, Japan, Canada 27 shows (??? :woot: maybe just lapsus, maybe 2 shows :P )... Yana will follow him everywhere...

cekoni
view post Posted on 21/12/2008, 18:44

QUOTE (cekoni @ 20/12/2008, 03:56)
QUOTE (cekoni @ 19/12/2008, 00:45)
http://www.loveradio.ru/new/4396.htm?page=1

Ask a question to Evgeni Plushenko and Yana Rudkovskaya!

On December, 19th at 16:00 on air LOVE RADIO – Evgeni Plushenko and Yana Rudkovskaya!...

... One girl called from Kaliningrad and said she's very glad Yana left the "Star Ice" project, because she was so unpleasing. Yana was angry and says that she is certainly was a "bribe" from Baturin's :P ... Plush wished to her luck ;)...

videos:

... Plush also said to Yana's: "Do not mind to that." :B):
http://www.loveradio.ru/new/4435.htm

Only Yana ... responding to comments some music group "BIS", which said that she is "phenomenon":
"She is more frequently in the media, of their clients whose is producer" :P
http://www.loveradio.ru/video/90907.htm

:AddEmoticons04263.gif:

Emy71
view post Posted on 22/12/2008, 13:39

NO words... (about the return ecc ecc )Sometime the silence counts more of 1000 words.
However is noticed by various interviews that Evgeny has as principal desire that of a stable family with children!!!
He has also declared this in a lot of interviews in the past.
O.K. I can hope only that Yana makes him happy more than his ex-wife Maria!
I also think that he could be a good father!!!!
:36_3_22.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 25/12/2008, 23:34

http://www.vesti.ru/videos?vid=172832&p=3&sort=1&cid=1

Evgeni Plushenko: I want a family, I want children

Triple world champion, the fivefold champion of Europe and the eightfold (again wrong! :o: 7 times! :P ) champion of Russia Evgeni Plushenko tells about what was for it the expiring year....

Common things ... ask him what had happened in following 2008 year. Said that in the birth (as I understand) 2 niece, that he much like children, mentioned a son, he want big family... Said about his tour, "Star Ice" and skating with Yana, announced the show for 31.12 ... That will welcome the New Year with their parents in St. Petersburg.... Wished Happy New Year to all :D

Edited by cekoni - 25/12/2008, 23:56

cekoni
view post Posted on 2/1/2009, 10:29

Plush congratulation to Dima Bilan for his birthday 24.12. (during interview in LoveRadio ;) )
http://www.loveradio.ru/new/4394.htm

.. same video - download only Plush part :D ...
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z4meo4izymt

In short: "Dima is a professional, wonderful man, good friend ... shall be stay such same..." :P

cekoni
view post Posted on 4/1/2009, 09:12

QUOTE (cekoni @ 25/12/2008, 23:34)

... some snapshoots from this video :rolleyes: ... and after all, should he still is not a little angel? :kaos-pika01.gif:

kudryavka
view post Posted on 11/3/2009, 07:06

From Passion 2009, a book about men's single figure skaters. This interview conducted on 9th January 2009. I hope you have fun. Sorry for if there's anything wrong translation :bolero kiss.gif:

-----------------
Rising Skaters and Popular Skaters

Evgeni Plushenko visited Nagoya for Japan Super Challenge 2009 in January. He skated a new program named Tango and was in a very good mood. After performance, he said to audience even such a thing:

"See you in Vancouver in 2010!!"

For sure, we have been hearing that he has a hope of return and he's forwardlooking to serious training. But he didn't participate in competitions this season also. In addition he seemed to be in not good figure at Ice shows. On the other hand, we worried about his old injuries. Everyone may have thought vaguely that his return is unlikely.

"This program which I showed today, is a long program Tango. This is not yet completed but I think it's growing up. I was so glad to be able to skate here today. Because it's the first show of new year!! I finally recovered a healthy body and now I'm in a good condition for 2009 and 2010.

Of course, this program is for competitions!! I will return to there for Olympics!! I want to stand on the podium, though I'm not sure that I can become the first again. I have fighting spirits enough. I was able to recover my health, and besides, I can skate like today. Everything goes well.

Do I have a confidence? Well... I'd want to compete again rather than I have a chance of winning... It doesn't matter to me that I have it, or not. I couldn't imagine my life without fights. In addtion I'm 26, still young. I feel like I can do it."

It was a declaration of return. There was not any hesitation. We're very surprised but he continues telling joyfully his plan.

"I have a plan to attend four training camps during summer. Not only in Russia. I will go to German and Italy. Of course I am going to appear Ice shows as well, because I cannot compete if I don't know about people's reaction. However I think it will be less than last year.

Anyway, firstly I will take part in a domestic small competition, and secondly, the Russian Nationals. Then I bocome a member of the team Russia, and go to Euros, Olympics.

I suppose my condition was 100 percent when Turin Olympics, now it is 50 percent. However I intend to recover shape from now on.

I think my big problem is to understand completely a current judging system. I guessing it has two sides, good side and not good side. I must train mor and change myself a little to deal with a current system.

By the way, at next season, everyone will be necessary...... Quadruple!! I have watched competitions in these several years, but there are only few skaters who jumped it. At Olympics in 2002, Alexei Yagudin had landed two quads. However most of today's skaters are doing only triple axel or triple. This is not good for the future of figure skating!! Now everyone looks the same. I guess it's caused by new system. The same step sequence, the same style, it's strange things."

He seems to want to say "Don't you think that it's boring without me? You must jump quads because I'll be back." The words of the champion has terrific impact. If he really returns and if competition intensifies for it, he will become one of leaders at Vancouver. Though it's not yet practical.

"I making a short program as well as a long program. We already choreographed it. Though it's a prototype, not yet completed... I must practice both, more and more, after this. Anyway I had left amateur after last Olympics. I think it's my biggest problem. I must become eager for goal from now on... More, more and more!!"

image image image
Caption: Hes in a good mood and joins hands with flower girls. During a meeting with journalists, he had been smiling from first to last.

Birthdate: 3 November 1982
2001/2002: Salt Lake City Olympics 2nd
2005/2006: Turin Olympics 1st
Coach: Alexei Mishin
--------------------------
Interview: Aoshima Hirono
Photo: Morita Masami
Translation: Me :B):

dimitra
view post Posted on 11/3/2009, 09:53

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 11/3/2009, 07:06)
He seems to want to say "Don't you think that it's boring without me? You must jump quads because I'll be back."

oh yes it is alot boring!!!!!thank you very much for translation, funny interview!

in golden skates http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27090 they speak about his return!Shall we invade to kick their asses cause they speak bad about plushy? :angry: Not all of them but.. not many fans in american boards i guess :rolleyes:

kudryavka
view post Posted on 11/3/2009, 14:38

Thanks for reading. It's my pleasure :D

QUOTE (dimitra @ 11/3/2009, 17:53)
oh yes it is alot boring!!!!!

Yes. No doubt!!

in golden skates http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27090 they speak about his return!Shall we invade to kick their asses cause they speak bad about plushy? :angry: Not all of them but.. not many fans in american boards i guess :rolleyes:

Don't be mad because it's just rubbish on the net image I don't care what they say. And I don't care who doesn't like him. I think Plushenko is a real genius of figure skating, even if sometimes be silly in private life!! :36_1_13.gif: I believe only my judgment :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

..............But frankly and honestly, I was so pissed off for the "rubbish" :36_2_31.gif: (Just kidding! :lol: )

IMHO...
I think Zhenya's popularity is not high in North America, in particular 2001/2002 season. Those days, North American media were treating Russian skaters (include Zhenya and Mishin, Berezhnaya and Sikharulidze. Only Yags was thought American side by them) as enemies. Because Russia (Soviet) was the enemy country of them a while ago. Maybe. So, I suppose they had some prejudices or sort of jealousies against Zhenya and Old Europe.
In addition, he may be too sweet for people who love the Hollywood hero. Because Zhenya has very very beautiful blonde and a supple body (I love them :wub: )

I don't say Zhenya is girlish. But also I don't say he's a manly type skater (such as Yagudin, Stojko, Joubert...) :36_1_13.gif:

dimitra
view post Posted on 11/3/2009, 15:24

yes i know what you mean, plush has a lyrical body and lines of a dancer. Thank god he is not like the others, me i dont like body builders on ice.(Joubert , Stojko)
What pisses me off is that they like Lambiel so much (I love him too) while he is also European and not macho style, while they trash plushy, they seem to have seen only his Olympics Lp judging by their comments, probably because plushy was always winning!

kudryavka
view post Posted on 11/3/2009, 18:18

QUOTE (dimitra @ 11/3/2009, 23:24)
yes i know what you mean, plush has a lyrical body and lines of a dancer. Thank god he is not like the others, me i dont like body builders on ice.(Joubert , Stojko)

Really? Aw... Sorry, but actually I like Macho on Ice :36_1_20.gif: :2ms0cvq.gif:

What pisses me off is that they like Lambiel so much (I love him too) while he is also European and not macho style, while they trash plushy, they seem to have seen only his Olympics Lp judging by their comments, probably because plushy was always winning!

I got you. I agree with you image

I think it caused by jealousy. Evgeni has everything what skater needs. Difficult jumps, difficult steps, good skating, dancer's heart, cat like ability image and Beauty (Sorry girls. I don't accept any objection :36_11_6.gif: )
To lack was only spins, but even it was not bad as compare the others. He seemed to be very close to the ideal. But the perfection causes someone's jealousy. Zhenya was too strong. He always won. Stephane was not so (Although he was a talented also.) Their biggest difference is it. I guess if Evgeni meet with a misfortune, they could change the mind because of "pity." <_<

cekoni
view post Posted on 12/3/2009, 03:53

Thank you so much on translation kudryavka! :kaos-pika03.gif:

I like this parts :D:
... I have fighting spirits enough ...

.... must become eager for goal from now on... More, more and more!!"

-----------------------

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 11/3/2009, 14:38)
... IMHO...
I think Zhenya's popularity is not high in North America, in particular 2001/2002 season. Those days, North American media were treating Russian skaters (include Zhenya and Mishin, Berezhnaya and Sikharulidze. Only Yags was thought American side by them) as enemies. Because Russia (Soviet) was the enemy country of them a while ago. Maybe.

For USA - I think that it is their "hostility" started later :AddEmoticons04259.gif:
While as they thought that he moveD there (during the tour "Champions on Ice" 2001 year, they constantly asked him about its "relocation") - American journalist simply "adore" him! :wub: :lol:
When they realized that will be nothing about it - now they put it under "communist" flag, and Yagudin under American (remember that intro for the Olympics?) <_<
It was such a "dirty" subconscious propaganda :sick: - that Evgeni anymore after that, was not "accepted" in the USA and Canada, as earlier. :angry:

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 11/3/2009, 14:38)
... In addition, he may be too sweet for people who love the Hollywood hero. Because Zhenya has very very beautiful blonde and a supple body (I love them :wub: )

I don't say Zhenya is girlish. But also I don't say he's a manly type skater (such as Yagudin, Stojko, Joubert...) :36_1_13.gif:

"Subtle"... not supple :wub:

NO, thanks :P ... I do not like the "wooden" types, such as Joubert and Yags :lol:

QUOTE (dimitra @ 11/3/2009, 15:24)

Here's what is Yags said, describing himself: :rolleyes:
"When Tatiana Anatolievna just accepted me in her group, I had a nickname "flying stool", because I was so clumsy, I only jumped, jumped, jumped."

:AddEmoticons04263.gif:

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 11/3/2009, 18:18)
I think it caused by jealousy. Evgeni has everything what skater needs. Difficult jumps, difficult steps, good skating, dancer's heart, cat like ability image and Beauty (Sorry girls. I don't accept any objection :36_11_6.gif: )

I do not intend to oppose you :rolleyes:
ONE AND ONLY! :2hx3inp.gif: :24vr2mx.gif: :15f535z.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 17/3/2009, 03:14

... text about Jeremy Abbott's .... short Plushy's statement (I do not know just, how is they get? :lol:)

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_11915495

Abbott cutting a new swath
By John Henderson
The Denver Post

... It's a wide-open world championships, but Evgeni Plushenko, Russia's defending Olympic gold medalist who started his comeback in January, confirms the world of figure skating has discovered this quiet kid from Aspen.

"It's going to be (France's Brian) Joubert for sure on the podium, (American Evan) Lysacek and Abbott," Plushenko said. "How? I don't know, but those three guys." ....

177 replies since 14/12/2008, 00:01   7845 views