view post Posted on 12/3/2009, 03:53 by: cekoni

Thank you so much on translation kudryavka! :kaos-pika03.gif:

I like this parts :D:
... I have fighting spirits enough ...

.... must become eager for goal from now on... More, more and more!!"

-----------------------

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 11/3/2009, 14:38)
... IMHO...
I think Zhenya's popularity is not high in North America, in particular 2001/2002 season. Those days, North American media were treating Russian skaters (include Zhenya and Mishin, Berezhnaya and Sikharulidze. Only Yags was thought American side by them) as enemies. Because Russia (Soviet) was the enemy country of them a while ago. Maybe.

For USA - I think that it is their "hostility" started later :AddEmoticons04259.gif:
While as they thought that he moveD there (during the tour "Champions on Ice" 2001 year, they constantly asked him about its "relocation") - American journalist simply "adore" him! :wub: :lol:
When they realized that will be nothing about it - now they put it under "communist" flag, and Yagudin under American (remember that intro for the Olympics?) <_<
It was such a "dirty" subconscious propaganda :sick: - that Evgeni anymore after that, was not "accepted" in the USA and Canada, as earlier. :angry:

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 11/3/2009, 14:38)
... In addition, he may be too sweet for people who love the Hollywood hero. Because Zhenya has very very beautiful blonde and a supple body (I love them :wub: )

I don't say Zhenya is girlish. But also I don't say he's a manly type skater (such as Yagudin, Stojko, Joubert...) :36_1_13.gif:

"Subtle"... not supple :wub:

NO, thanks :P ... I do not like the "wooden" types, such as Joubert and Yags :lol:

QUOTE (dimitra @ 11/3/2009, 15:24)
yes i know what you mean, plush has a lyrical body and lines of a dancer. Thank god he is not like the others, me i dont like body builders on ice.(Joubert , Stojko)

Here's what is Yags said, describing himself: :rolleyes:
"When Tatiana Anatolievna just accepted me in her group, I had a nickname "flying stool", because I was so clumsy, I only jumped, jumped, jumped."

:AddEmoticons04263.gif:

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 11/3/2009, 18:18)
I think it caused by jealousy. Evgeni has everything what skater needs. Difficult jumps, difficult steps, good skating, dancer's heart, cat like ability image and Beauty (Sorry girls. I don't accept any objection :36_11_6.gif: )

I do not intend to oppose you :rolleyes:
ONE AND ONLY! :2hx3inp.gif: :24vr2mx.gif: :15f535z.gif:

177 replies since 14/12/2008, 00:01   7847 views