Interviews & Magazines, (old and new)

« Older   Newer »
kudryavka
view post Posted on 11/3/2009, 14:38 by: kudryavka

Thanks for reading. It's my pleasure :D

QUOTE (dimitra @ 11/3/2009, 17:53)
oh yes it is alot boring!!!!!

Yes. No doubt!!

in golden skates http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27090 they speak about his return!Shall we invade to kick their asses cause they speak bad about plushy? :angry: Not all of them but.. not many fans in american boards i guess :rolleyes:

Don't be mad because it's just rubbish on the net image I don't care what they say. And I don't care who doesn't like him. I think Plushenko is a real genius of figure skating, even if sometimes be silly in private life!! :36_1_13.gif: I believe only my judgment :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

..............But frankly and honestly, I was so pissed off for the "rubbish" :36_2_31.gif: (Just kidding! :lol: )

IMHO...
I think Zhenya's popularity is not high in North America, in particular 2001/2002 season. Those days, North American media were treating Russian skaters (include Zhenya and Mishin, Berezhnaya and Sikharulidze. Only Yags was thought American side by them) as enemies. Because Russia (Soviet) was the enemy country of them a while ago. Maybe. So, I suppose they had some prejudices or sort of jealousies against Zhenya and Old Europe.
In addition, he may be too sweet for people who love the Hollywood hero. Because Zhenya has very very beautiful blonde and a supple body (I love them :wub: )

I don't say Zhenya is girlish. But also I don't say he's a manly type skater (such as Yagudin, Stojko, Joubert...) :36_1_13.gif:

177 replies since 14/12/2008, 00:01   7847 views