Interviews & Magazines, (old and new)

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 20/12/2008, 03:56 by: cekoni

QUOTE (cekoni @ 19/12/2008, 00:45)
http://www.loveradio.ru/new/4396.htm?page=1

Ask a question to Evgeni Plushenko and Yana Rudkovskaya!

On December, 19th at 16:00 on air LOVE RADIO – Evgeni Plushenko and Yana Rudkovskaya!
Leave the questions here, and stars necessarily will answer them!

19.12.2008. - Love Radio interview Plush and Yana

Evgeni:
"... If now all in March passes normally and successfully for me ... In March, it is the World championship, I will look the competitors and they will go for a drive not so well it is possible to come back, of course. Because simply I wish to tell, the new system it beats out very many sportsmen. Has already beaten out - five sportsmen already have left in professional sports from amateur sports. It is Lambel, it is Battle, it some the American figure skaters... Joubert for today, also in doubt. Daisuke Takahashi, the Japanese figure skater for six months has taken off... Here, therefore now, of course, figure skating remains in general without leaders ... It is the fine moment for me, it is the truth ...
... All depends also on Federation, all depends on the trainer... "Tango" (who wrote Marton) will remain the LP - this is "Challenge" to judges, opponents, the audience, in the end - to myself. For the Short Program still choose music...."

Also he talked about Armenia (opening school and shows), wedding we thinking next year... New Year show in Moscow (maybe there skating with Yana, maybe more skaters from "Star Ice", maybe and Dima sing) ... future kids (he want 2 - boy and girl)...
One girl called from Kaliningrad and said she's very glad Yana left the "Star Ice" project, because she was so unpleasing. Yana was angry and says that she is certainly was a "bribe" from Baturin's :P ... Plush wished to her luck ;)
He soon have many shows in future - Italy 2 shows, Japan, Canada 27 shows (??? :woot: maybe just lapsus, maybe 2 shows :P )... Yana will follow him everywhere...

177 replies since 14/12/2008, 00:01   7847 views