Interviews & Magazines, (old and new)

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 20/12/2008, 03:30 by: cekoni

Ilya Averbukh interview... about rival skating TV Shows, Evgeni's...

http://www.izvestia.ru/sport/article3123685/

The following season of "Glacial age" becomes the last

"Do not name Plushenko as my enemy"

- First show was called "Stars on ice", now it has changed the name to "Glacial age". What stands up for signboard change?
- "Stars on ice" became under the licence of the English channel of BBC. Unlike it "Glacial age" - the project already our, independent. In it rules have changed: we have entered system of two trainers, there was a struggle of commands. In this connection the name has changed also....

- Tell, what at you now relations with Evgeni Plushenko?
- Good. We never were considered as friends, were faster simply team mate. We remain them and now. I very much respect Evgeni and I hope that it all the same will return to competetion sports. I think, to it it on forces... As strong contenders who could prevent to become again to it best of the best, now practically are not present.

- Two years ago you too spoke about good relations with Plushenko though just then the first friction were outlined. Now, in my opinion, you became not so simply competitors, and ideological enemies, whether that.
- I cannot agree with it at all. To be the ideological enemy, it is necessary to create something creative. Zhenya to "Russia" represents itself as the invited star more likely.

- But after all together with it to competitors Yana Rudkovskaya, and through it - and Dima Bilan has removed. I think, such persons too would not prevent you.
- You build wrong sequence. To "Russia" first of all has been invited Rudkovskaya, and already it behind herself has resulted Plushenko and Bilana. I can tell that was offered to Yana with Dima participation in the project on "First channel", but for any reasons they have made other decision. Eventually, "Russia" very much supported them during the Eurovision. And I am almost assured that their present occurrence on the second button is connected with the good relations fastened during that moment.

- Both shows - yours and at competitors - initially reflected as television game. Whether you expected, what subsequently they will play destinies of people?
- Mean, marriages of participants? Yes, Zavorotnyuk with Peter Tchernyshov and Anisina with Nikita Dzhigurdoj have got acquainted on shootings - only not on our channel. Well I can tell... Any teamwork reduces people, and it can cause only positive emotions....

177 replies since 14/12/2008, 00:01   7847 views