Interviews & Magazines, (old and new)

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 14/12/2008, 00:01 by: cekoni

GRAZIA No.42, 09.12.2008

http://www.graziamagazine.ru/stars/detail....N_ID=30&ID=1811

Yana Rudkovskaya and Evgeni Plushenko:
« When we left, it would be desirable to cry »

Evgeni Plushenko has made the proposal to Yana Rudkovskoy? Here the present news, instead of history about that Yana has left show «Star ice».
P.S. The Right answer - in the end of interview.

GRAZIA: Your novel from the category of fables - like miracles would happen, but to believe in it difficult.
Evgeni Plushenko: And we prove nothing to anybody. The main thing - we are happy and we love each other.

GRAZIA: What in your history from a fairy tale?
Yana Rudkovskaya: We could get acquainted much earlier, but have met in 2007, on January, 15th on the Trafalgar's area. Also we remember every second.
E.P.: Were absolutely nearby in 2001 at the Sochi restaurant ... But have passed by.
Y.R.: Yes, then I yet was not married. Skolkih errors could avoid!
E.P.: ... and I was not married.

GRAZIA: On the other hand, probably, you then were not ready to a meeting with each other?
E.P.: Yes, probably. Besides I had a girl. And I was such young ...
GRAZIA: Not skilled ...
E.P.: Well, do not tell.
Y.R.: For us it there was a love at first sight. With me such happens for the first time. Since then we did not leave.

GRAZIA: That is have seen each other and at once have understood: «It is my destiny!»?
E.P.: I have wanted at once Yana!
Y.R.: I cannot forget, as Evgeni took me for a hand and we have run on the area. And, know, I could tell nothing - have simply trusted in it. In the first evening Evgeni has suggested to become its girl, and so specifically: «Allow to meet!» I after all was already adult person, and to it was only 24 years.
E.P.: You, probably, have thought: «Madman!» Yes?
Y.R.: Well, not that that the madman... But you so have actively started to look after me. Represent, in the first put was jealous.

GRAZIA: Yana, and you, on the contrary, the unjealous person?
Y.R.: Yes, I have overcome this fatal feeling.
E.P.: Yes, earlier you also had nobody to be jealous. And now me it is possible!
Y.R.: Well, Evgeni actually too is not jealous me. Well, only joking, will start to pin up.
E.P.: No, I very jealous. At once I draw to myself any pictures! Here, still I wish to add. When I took Yana for a hand, the beginnings of all to stuff to pass, have felt suddenly that I wish to be with this person. Though I am perfect it did not know.
Y.R.: I, of course, knew. Was the his fan, always looked Olympic games. But never thought that I will meet Evgeni Plushenko. I could present near to myself any another, but only not it.

GRAZIA: It seemed you so inaccessible?
E.P.: On the contrary.
Y.R.: Simply it was very unusual ... Thin figure skater with the big nouse, white, such a pixy. Watched on TV and thought: «My God, as to it hard to kiss such nouse». Evgeni was very romantic. And when has read in one magazine about its wedding, has thought: «And what for he so early married? Such beautiful guy could look still to itself for the worthy bride...»

GRAZIA: Yana, you dare to be the weak woman?
Y.R.: Just yesterday has told to it: «As I have got tired to be strong!» So it would be desirable, that have regretted ... Associates have got used that I pull all on myself, and even the beloved not always understands that I can be ill and I need to bring a medicine. And my tears are perceived as accident. I have started to show weakness on «Star ice»: I there am so helpless in comparison with Evgeni. Because Evgeni Plushenko - God of ice. My main dream - that it has returned to amateur sports and all has torn. Even our wedding not so is important for me. And so, on ice I a blind kitten in comparison with Evgeni. And then I have understood that such to be weak.

GRAZIA: Evgeni, how to you near to the woman in whom the weak sincere girl and the strong woman gets on?
E.P.: To me it is very comfortable. It is pleasant to me that it strong. I am glad that Yana has proved to itself, me that it can adequately go for a skating. When the project only began, Yana very badly went for a drive. But I saw its desire to win as she trained. And before our exit she has told:« No trouble, on training it will not turn out - it will turn out at competitions ». For me these words are very important, because they to me always were told by mum! It is awfully glad that at my parents excellent relations with Yana.

GRAZIA: Yana, you would not like and your relations with Evgeni to take in hand?
Y.R.: No, because Evgeni's steps were so natural, fair, sincere. Though he, of course, used cunning, tried to approach to me as it is possible more close, to win. In general, it was very lovely.

GRAZIA: You think, what the man should do the first step only?
Y.R.: I do not try to be the leader in relations. It is not pleasant to me, when the woman orders the man. And Evgeni - the proprietor. Can take in hand.

GRAZIA: And, what has changed in you from the moment of a meeting?
Y.R.: I became happy, have started to smile, wait for meetings. And already it seemed to me that it is more never I will grow fond than nobody. Evgeni has learnt me to love.

GRAZIA: Yana, you can cancel a business meeting for the sake of appointment?
E.P.: Yes. We have travelled from it already the half-world.
Y.R.: There were cases when we left, and it would be desirable to cry.
E.P.: Once I have understood on one million percent that Yana is my person. I have said goodbye, have kissed, have closed a door, have left. Then has there and then returned and it was again excused, then once again ...

GRAZIA: What do you like to do together?
Y.R.: We play bowling.
GRAZIA: Who wins is more often?
E.P.: Yana!
Y.R.: Yes, happens, Evgeni wins. Well I can though in any kind of sports to be the first!

GRAZIA: On what intrafamily compromises you should go?
Y.R.: Evgeni likes to look films. I - was not present.
E.P.: But Yana did not like a bath earlier, but now has changed the opinion.

GRAZIA: What do you see in each other what associates do not guess at all?
E.P.: Associates and so see it is too much. I do not wish to live for show. It disturbs to relations.

GRAZIA: Well, and the most important question - wedding will be?
E.P.: Already was. On fashion show of Ili Shiyan's where we left as the groom and the bride. And generally, at first we should finish the project, to go to have a rest, and to Yana, and me to understand with courts.

GRAZIA: And can, and it is not necessary weddings?
Y.R.: And can, and it is not necessary ...

GRAZIA: Yana, you want in marriage?
Y.R.: I want rest. Wedding not end in itself. Sense of my life in that my children whom till now I can not see because of the ex-spouse, were with me.

GRAZIA: Evgeni, you represent yourselves of years through fifty?
E.P.: Yes, certainly. Here I build the house near Petersburg, I wish to get a stable, to make a tennis court, to buy snowmobiles, hydrocycles, a boat. It is a lot of children and grandsons. The beloved wife. I hope, Yana not against?
Y.R.: Yes, I for.

177 replies since 14/12/2008, 00:01   7847 views