About Edvin, chat about Edvin

« Older   Newer »
HXM
view post Posted on 6/12/2008, 21:26

I was thinking about that, if i wrote you about his concert on which I was been in Budapest, also with two girls from our - Edvin - forum. I think i didnt.

It was been a little crazy, because it starts like good joke. Forum was alive only 13 days, when one of girls made a proposal to made chat meeting (there was been only 4 active people - 2 from Slovakia, 2 from Czech republic :lol: ). So nobody took it very serious, but why not took it like good joke and we started talking about that, searching for place to meet.... when i found in Edvin's list of performances - Edvin Marton and Budapest ballet - Budapest - Margitsziged (Margareth Island) - 29. august , so immediately i wrote it on forum, that it would be te best place to meet here on his concert. So always it nobody took serious, but it was been nice imagination.... but after few days we started to thought about it a little more serious. We was thinking about travel, tickets and others things which are necessary to do. So then three of us (2 Slovakian girls and 1 czech) agreed with this imagine and when i found web, where they sold tickets and found out that they have also office here in Kosice, we must definitive decide if we really want to go. Of course we wanted. So after month and half from first mention about meeting, we had ticket and we very looked for it... So i must told that thanks also my father who went with me and get me to Budapest by car.

So in day of concert I and my father went to Budapest (during way our exhaust strok fall of :lol: ) When we arrived on Margareth island, girls was been already here. When we went near amphitheatre in which was concert, we already heard Edvin who was played Believe during his checking. So our historical first meeting was implemented in restaurat which was been in amphitheatre and in sound of Edvin's violin, which girls listened maybe one hour already. Our dream came true in foreign country which language who nobody can speak :lol: (maybe I can a little, because i have hungarian in school... but it is nothing so perfect what i can use :lol: ) But it neverminded. When we was waited on my father before front gate (because he didnt want to listen our girls gossip :lol: he went walk over island) we noticed one girl in blue gown and i told them... isnt it his (Edvin's) sister Andrea ? :shifty: So after few minutes we told no... but after begining we realized that it was been she... :lol:

So already after began of concert we really started to believe that it is true... :lol: ... but it was been big surprise for us, because half of concert was in classical style and second half was already in his own modern style. And yes, girls by me almost collapsed when during song Bitter sweet symphony he went down from stage and stood only one metre before us... :wub: (we sat in second line, but nobody sat in first two chairs in front of us, so we had very good view.) And during Bellydance we almost died from laughing, because he chose few girls from left first line and dance with them... :woot: :lol: ....

And after last song, which we didnt know that it was last, becasue nobody of us didnt understand what was been speeking during all concert... :lol: we were a little disgruntled, because we thought, that after it will be some standing ovation, but people only stand up and went away.... <_< and we thought that there will be autographing too... but we didnt noticed it... :(

BUT when we leaved we behelded some lighting and i noticed streaky jacket and I scream on girls : "Thats Edvin, he gives autographs!!!" :woot: "Lets go to rank !"
So we picked out things which we had to sign - I had Edvin's biographic book - Prince of violin from Victoria Rose. So when it was me in order, i give him that book..... He looked on it. Looked on first page :o: : "Wau!" And started to talking someting in hungarian... So after minute after i register that i didnt understand him any word, :lol: i told him: "Ahm, I don't understand. I am from Slovakia...." He started talking in english and told me, that he didnt saw that book yet, "where you have it from?" .... I told him that "from England...." and he told : "Yes, of course...." (always a little thoroughful, and listed in that book) "... so i really didnt see it yet..." I - "No?" He - "No..." Then he asked me for name and wrote very nice dedication. And then he jump out from chair and screamed on his sister Andrea - " Andy! Look what i have!" And told to me - " You must show it her! She is there!" And show me her, like she sells CDs and DVDs.... Than she came, took that book, also told " Wau! Thats yours?", me - "Yes.." and then she didnt want give it back to me... :lol: but at last she did.
So from this I was a little shocked, like him I think... :blink: :D It is strange, that he recount his life to somebody and then he didnt know what from it was been publicated.... :shifty:
:AddEmoticons04263.gif:

So it was been really big unbelievable experience and for not a month i see him again, together with Plushy on GIS... :P (Where i give him to sign his very firs CD Sarasate.... he again told "Wau!" show it to Evgeni and told him in russian "Look, it is my very first CD! I dont have it. I have told my mother to buy it, but she didnt found it yet...." So because bodyguards were very "nice" they almost kick me out without that CD.... But I went after he signed it...)

And here are my pictures from that concert (with write-up, but only in slovakian) -
http://edvinmarton.mysteria.cz/1.Edvin/6.P...dapest_2008.htm

:36_1_41.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 13/12/2008, 18:34

Henrieta, GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!
Even if I can't read slovakian, I looked the photos and videos, and I am without words.
Thanks for all!!!!!!!!
:36_1_55.gif:

PS: how can I get that first CD names Sarasate?

HXM
view post Posted on 14/12/2008, 16:12

That CD i have from one slovak (and also hungarian) web-shop which sell mainly hungarian music....

I must tell you that we (three girls) also thought that we give him one copy, when he didnt have it :lol: .... but 22€ is a little much for one old CD for one poor student :lol: (me myself was wery long thinking if i buy it or not....) , so i cant give him original, but that czech girl (Michaela) burn a copy and give it to him in Prague when there were been GIS in September...) I think better than nothing.... :rolleyes:

But if you want it, i can upload it somewhere and send you link.. ;)

cekoni
view post Posted on 14/12/2008, 21:15

QUOTE (HXM @ 14/12/2008, 16:12)
But if you want it, i can upload it somewhere and send you link.. ;)

... and for me? :cry: :kaos-pika24.gif:

HXM
view post Posted on 15/12/2008, 00:04

Of course you too ;)

cekoni
view post Posted on 15/12/2008, 23:17

QUOTE (HXM @ 15/12/2008, 00:04)
Of course you too ;)

:rolleyes: :wub: :36_3_22.gif:

HXM
view post Posted on 20/12/2008, 16:33

You have it already in your mail boxes > Here covers>

Nice holidays :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 20/12/2008, 22:34

QUOTE (HXM @ 20/12/2008, 16:33)
You have it already in your mail boxes > Here covers>
Nice holidays :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

Many thanks H... :AddEmoticons02115.gif:

... so, real name of Marton's is Csury? :AddEmoticons04263.gif: ... interesting :P

And to you happy holidays! :kaos-pika03.gif:

HXM
view post Posted on 20/12/2008, 23:48

QUOTE (cekoni @ 20/12/2008, 22:34)
... so, real name of Marton's is Csury? :AddEmoticons04263.gif: ... interesting :P

And to you happy holidays! :kaos-pika03.gif:

You dont know? His real name is Edvin Lajos Csury, Marton is name after his grandmother from father side from which he took that name.... :shifty: :)

And thank you - Happy Holidays to you too, and:

cekoni
view post Posted on 21/12/2008, 05:23

For you... :rolleyes:

2008 Tango - Edvin Marton.mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y1mlyfzrdin

HXM
view post Posted on 21/12/2008, 08:57

Thank you :)

rainisland
view post Posted on 22/12/2008, 11:46

Hello girls,
Thanks for the beautiful greeting card and cover and ALL.........I just can't believe that Edvin was .........so diferent......and sooooo goooood.......
Thanks Cekoni for all you did, and you continue to write here!!!!
Girls, what should I do without you? ^_^

HXM
view post Posted on 22/12/2008, 14:05

So Edvin is very interesting person with very interesting life and big talent, after i have read his book i am convinced about it more and more :wub:

Thank you Ada, but also what should WE do withou YOU? :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 23/12/2008, 06:57

QUOTE (rainisland @ 22/12/2008, 11:46)
Thanks Cekoni for all you did, and you continue to write here!!!!
Girls, what should I do without you? ^_^

What I will, when you shirk? Someone has to work! :P

:kaos-pika27.gif:

HXM
view post Posted on 24/12/2008, 23:13

Last two days i was working on english version of my page about Edvin. So now, you, who dont know slovak language, can now also go to my web... :)

http://edvinmarton.mysteria.cz

:wub:

245 replies since 6/12/2008, 21:26   2446 views