Hi!

« Older   Newer »
plushophile
view post Posted on 1/12/2008, 09:38

Hello to everyone. I see some friends here, so a special greeting to you guys. ;)

I like your forum, Ada! :D

By the way, can someone tell me what the exact rules are for avatar size as far as KB? I have tried several times to upload one (well within the height and width dimensions), but I keep getting an error message which says it is too large for what the Admin has set for this "group". I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I thought maybe the problem was the KB rather than height and width.

Best wishes to all the Plushy fans here! =)

Ginger

rainisland
view post Posted on 1/12/2008, 10:46

Hello Ginger, and WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to see you here.
As a metter of fact, this Forum is not MINE, the sweet girl name Eva Angel made it, and then she ask me for a help - so I am here and I am one of the admins, but the forum is of Eva........
And Eva should see which is the problem with avatar, I tried to check up, but for me everything seems ok, lets talk to Eva.
In the meantime, thanks again for your visit, I hope that we will find again that beautiful atmhosfere which we had at the other Forum and which we lost.......
Hope to read you soon,
Ada

plushophile
view post Posted on 4/12/2008, 11:31

Hi, Ada! Nice to see you. ;)

Sorry about that, just misunderstood who owned this place.

I was never at the other forum long enough to witness much of a pleasant atmosphere there, but I am happy to see several new sites for him which appear to have nice fans. ;)

Thanks for the welcome!

Hugs =)

rainisland
view post Posted on 4/12/2008, 11:36

Thanks Ginger, I hope you will stay with us then......:-)
Waiting for your post:
PS: If you use msn please write to me Pm so we can exchange our contacts, if you like.
Ciao,
Ada

3 replies since 1/12/2008, 09:38   86 views