Various News

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 4/3/2010, 12:27

Video game "Figure Skater II" :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/02/27/f...und-popularity/
# Feb 27, 2010 12:58 JST

Figure Skater II Enjoys Newfound Popularity

Legendary figure skating battle game Figure Skater II has lately been enjoying something of a revival in popularity, despite rules which have been described as “inscrutably complex” and a large but “increasingly unhealthy” player base.

Some of the competitors: :D

.... (translation on english ;))

Only is Plushy from "space", aka "Superman" ... other skaters have his true countries :lol:

.... snap fromr game :36_11_6.gif:

More details on the game on the Japanese Uncyclopedia.
http://ja.uncyclopedia.info/wiki/%E3%83%95...%82%BF%E3%83%BC

.... google translation from japanese :P

Evgeny

Skater aliens came to Earth from Krypton. There just came from different Earth gravity environment, its capacity is orders of magnitude. Excluding the special characters, including Hissatsu skills, but definitely the most powerful male characters, perhaps because of 如何Sen aliens and other characters in someone so completely different from the method of operation, the Working will not be easy. 4 is a bit too much foul Janpuerementsu rotation system. Yevgeny combat forces the way, the hard physical limits Suketsu SP is processing 10,000 rounds have been confirmed to exceed the team of Russian players in the CPU with liquid nitrogen and liquid helium cooled to -232 ℃ While the game went, that there is a record 10009 of overclocking. Manufacturer is "physically impossible and numerical, not a mistake or something," has said.

Technology Hissatsu

* 4T-3T-3Lo ... that have the ultimate mystery Yevgeny.
* 4T Hissatsu provocation in the art to judge ... or not opponents and their skills are horrible induce 4T.
* Man ... Birumansupin 流石 female characters are strong enough, but is happy to work for male characters.
* Jump combo 6 serial ... Yevgeny Technology Hissatsu bad bad operability operability. After decision at once to gauge strength of the opponent 20 percent decrease.
* Nijinsky ... possession in the legendary Russian ballet dancers Yevgeny. Ability to further increase the value of the already too high, Yevgeny.
* Step Fast aliens ... 『Nijinsky』 step combo system is not a pun and exercise set. Since the signals appear on the screen Fiddler strange, but sources said the guard for one's best interest to back down.
* Fleshings nicknamed Sebbo SexBomb ... 』.よろしく Master Roshi's Kamehameha shoot before, and Yevgeny giant muscles and flaky inserts, will be torn shirt cake of gold pants. Power value is ranked 2, PCS all up. Long. Does not end pretty.
* Fri ... Pikamaikomedore Radio dressed in costumes that glitter shines seems to be the hometown Yevgeny, KING OF POP to communicate with the soul. Hissatsu is one of the techniques of the Tomas Yevgeny Maikomedore go on. However, instead of silver tinsel and a bunch of different costumes, it also has become the color of the silver medal in the quad command input accuracy decreased for some reason, always should be shiny costumes.
* Pizza not just get down to earth ... and all too value your ability to restore the strength of Yevgeny gauge will only 戦Enaku hidden round the Eurovision.
* 5 quad ... kind of mystery is not the final Yevgeny 打Chi込Meta command confirmed the player has seen. Now that there are probably listed in the book is supposed to capture.
* 4T-4T ... and we at Yevgeny patiently 使I込N usability very bad, join the lineup of a sudden one day skills Yevgeny Hissatsu the "4T-4T" a totally unfamiliar character. Most players do not think I see, but I think it's something that words alone Yevgeny space alien, but it is not. It needs not covered by warranty, so prepared for the broken hard but when you threw it.
* 3A-4T ... ditto.

Emy71
view post Posted on 4/3/2010, 13:11

It seems to me a bullshit! Sorry.... :P

cekoni
view post Posted on 4/3/2010, 13:20

QUOTE (Emy71 @ 4/3/2010, 13:11)
It seems to me a bullshit! Sorry.... :P

What - my "translation":P ... or game? :lol:

lilaa
view post Posted on 4/3/2010, 22:19

It looks funny, I would like to try it :lol: :lol: :lol:

dimitra
view post Posted on 4/3/2010, 23:02

Look these nice photos of Plush Ximena posted

http://evgenyplushenkodevotion.yuku.com/sr...S-related-.html

Plush is ALSO in the official sochi poster!!!!

aND PLUSH SHOPPING INVANCOUVER

http://video.yandex.ru/users/hevonen/view/188

Anuradha dil se
view post Posted on 4/3/2010, 23:44

Oh God! "Shopping in Vancouver". It was so nice video. Yana is too lucky woman! And those fans, who get same photo with Evgeni! :B):

Plushed
view post Posted on 5/3/2010, 10:03

The Sochi poster is so fantastic. I'm so proud of Evgeni. :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

lilaa
view post Posted on 5/3/2010, 10:31

hahahah, the hat is so funny, but he looks cute with it ^_^

kudryavka
view post Posted on 5/3/2010, 11:47

QUOTE (dimitra @ 5/3/2010, 07:02)

When I went to the Sochi World, poster was not Plushy! :AddEmoticons0216.gif: I really like it :wub:

cekoni
view post Posted on 5/3/2010, 19:32

QUOTE (dimitra @ 4/3/2010, 23:02)

Plush is ALSO in the official sochi poster!!!!

You obviously not watched other topics on the official forum? :P
http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=116

From Solovyev "Vancouver blog" (russian journalist from NTV+ ;)) ...

Here you have and some homevideo (on the beginning and end of video ;))
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu1kI12DTUg

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 5/3/2010, 11:47)
When I went to the Sochi World, poster was not Plushy! .... I really like it :wub:

:o: What, they remove it?! :angry:

Poor krudy and kiwi -_- ... you were always in the wrong place at the wrong time :( :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

---------------------------------------

QUOTE (dimitra @ 4/3/2010, 23:02)
aND PLUSH SHOPPING INVANCOUVER

http://video.yandex.ru/users/hevonen/view/188

.... download this video ^_^
www.mediafire.com/download.php?njjjqjjkjw5

Akumu Black
view post Posted on 5/3/2010, 23:13

CITAZIONE (cekoni @ 5/3/2010, 08:40)
Fix my "translation" of Plushy "Profile" here: :D
#entry381946257

This is the part in the square, hoping it makes sense. I'm sorry it's taking so long, but I have gotten in my hometown for the first time in a month and I don't have much time to dedicate to it @____@ I will finish with the second part soon, though!

CITAZIONE
He is an extraterrestrial skater that suddenly arrived on the Earth from the planet Kripton. Because he came from an environment with a different gravity from the Earth, his abilities are extraordinary.
Except from some particular characters, he includes a mortal technique, and is without any doubt the most powerful male character; however, due it for his extraterrestrial birth or not, his operating commands [r.n. combos and so on] are completely different from other characters, and it is likely that having a complete knowledge of his usage would be difficult.
The quadruple jump elements are a bit too many, resulting a bit faulty.
By the way, concerning the strenght in fights of Evgeni, , even though physical calculation dispose at 10000 the limit for the SP skate round, it has been confirmed that it was surpassed. It has been recorded that by refrigerating the CPU with liquid nitrogen and liquid helium down to -232°C during a match, a team of russian players reached an overclock of 100009. [I think the whole question is about Hit Points]
“That’s a physically impossible numerical value, they must have gotten something wrong” Said the maker in a comment.

(Btw WOAH it's so difficult to translate something that is not from school XD)

kudryavka
view post Posted on 6/3/2010, 03:01

QUOTE (cekoni @ 6/3/2010, 03:32)
QUOTE (kudryavka @ 5/3/2010, 11:47)
When I went to the Sochi World, poster was not Plushy! .... I really like it :wub:

:o: What, they remove it?! :angry:

Poor krudy and kiwi -_- ... you were always in the wrong place at the wrong time :( :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

The poster might have been in our opposite side :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

dimitra
view post Posted on 6/3/2010, 03:20

i know it is photoshop but i wish evgeni was wearing other colors than back and white, blue looks nice on him!

HXM
view post Posted on 6/3/2010, 13:54

Portrait of Plushenko, about which I have wrote.. I hope later i will have time to translate it...

cekoni
view post Posted on 6/3/2010, 16:15

QUOTE (Akumu Black @ 5/3/2010, 23:13)
QUOTE (cekoni @ 5/3/2010, 08:40)
Fix my "translation" of Plushy "Profile" here: :D
#entry381946257

This is the part in the square, hoping it makes sense. I'm sorry it's taking so long, but I have gotten in my hometown for the first time in a month and I don't have much time to dedicate to it @____@ I will finish with the second

Thanks :AddEmoticons04225.gif: ... use "my Google translation" as the initial base, for second part :rolleyes:

Here you have link (if you find it easier to copy Japanese text there): ;)
http://translate.google.com/#ja|en|

QUOTE (HXM @ 6/3/2010, 13:54)
Portrait of Plushenko, about which I have wrote.. I hope later i will have time to translate it...

Nice, he always look nice in Slovakia and Czech :wub: ... I dont know why? :AddEmoticons04259.gif: ... due to air? :lol:

This si his "preview" for Oly? You have video for downlaod? :rolleyes:

724 replies since 21/11/2008, 05:17   29543 views