Various News

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 21/11/2008, 05:17

CODE
http://news.livesport.ru/others/2008/11/19/lessons/

:P

Beckham's have offered Plushenko 1000 euros at an o'clock

Victoria and David Beckham have offered the Olympic champion of Turin on figure skating, Russian Evgeni Plushenko to become the personal trainer of their children.

For school hours, with three sons of the former captain of an English national team, figure skater can earn one thousand euro.

As inform the Italian mass-media, while it is not known, whether has accepted Plushenko the offer of star pair.

Emy71
view post Posted on 21/11/2008, 09:45

Scandalous! I am really aghast from this. :kaos-pika18.gif:
Victoria is really snob! Evgeny Plushenko is not their servant, he is the
************K I N G *************

HXM
view post Posted on 21/11/2008, 16:56

:36_1_20.gif: my god, they really dont know what tothink out new???

HXM
view post Posted on 21/11/2008, 17:53

I just watching Cup of Russia Pairs and there is Plushy in audience.... :36_1_13.gif:

Edit...

He is also on men, of course... and he looks so unhappy from that performances.... :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

Edited by HXM - 21/11/2008, 19:10

cekoni
view post Posted on 22/11/2008, 06:26

QUOTE (HXM @ 21/11/2008, 17:53)
I just watching Cup of Russia Pairs and there is Plushy in audience....
... He is also on men, of course... and he looks so unhappy from that performances.... :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

On some forum, i read that commentators talked about his return and how is Russian skating in "poor" state ...
:36_20_1.gif:
P.S. I have not seen it :AddEmoticons04219.gif: ... of course! :angry:
I glance, from time to time, i look on Pairs... but we were boring and I not be concentrated... :cry:

BUT! ... Today will be a reprise!!! :36_1_13.gif:

"Cup of Russia" - EUROSPORT

(CET) saturday:

14:00 Figure skating: Pairs Short Programme (Rebroadcast)
14:45 Figure skating: Original Dance (Live)
16:30 Figure skating: Ladies Free Programme (Recorded)
17:00 Figure skating: Pairs Free Programme (Live)
18:30-20:15 Figure skating: Men Free Programme (Live)

------------------------------------

(CET) sunday:

13:45 Figure skating: Free Dance (Recorded)

14:30-17:15 Figure skating: Gala Exhibitions (Live)

:AddEmoticons04263.gif:

HXM
view post Posted on 22/11/2008, 12:27

But he was on pairs SP and men SP and today are free programs.....

but maybe he will be on frees too.... but from men i have recorded him :kaos-pika04.gif:

Edit :AddEmoticons04263.gif: i didn see that you wrote pairs.... :AddEmoticons04263.gif: OK i record it too :36_1_13.gif:

HXM
view post Posted on 22/11/2008, 15:30

Here, somebody cam them---- he was been with Jana

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=58Z2Yb7hDPI

rainisland
view post Posted on 22/11/2008, 18:19

Also Yagudin:

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=eXkaMC3So9o

I am watching now the LP men.............comments later...

HXM
view post Posted on 22/11/2008, 21:19

So in reprise he didnt been.... but i can get it here....

And yes - men... so little bit of tragedy.... :AddEmoticons04263.gif: mainly that first performances..... or more than half ...? :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

I am curious about tomorrow gala.... :kaos-pika33.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 22/11/2008, 23:05

No Evgeni during the LP of men............
I liked Verner's tango but during a press conference he said something which sounded like nonsense:
Tomas Verner : "I wished to choose very special tango, that's the reason of very untipic choise of music. I wished something common but, at the same time, not too used. I wished to have a fun with the public get them warmer........I heard that also Plushenko choosed Tango, so if he turns back to the race, it will be interesting, and more easier to judges......."
Very hermetic dichiaration, as a metter a fact, there is Jaubert who's looking to him, perplexed.........
fonte: artonice

:kaos-pika23.gif: Mhmhm..............These guys are too vain.........Evgeni did a mistake not to race, only to show them who is...........the King............

HXM
view post Posted on 23/11/2008, 08:56

So i must tell, that noone's free program have not that fire which have Evgeni's Tango.... although he has not many jumps here.... but if they arrange.... it will be perfect...

I like Tango of Tomas Verner, but in it is something missing..... :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 23/11/2008, 10:44

QUOTE (HXM @ 22/11/2008, 21:19)
So in reprise he didnt been.... but i can get it here....

And yes - men... so little bit of tragedy....
I am curious about tomorrow gala.... :kaos-pika33.gif:

They cut Plush from recording Pairs and Men's SP :angry:

... but here is little Plushy- more videos ;)
CODE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vHhJxzdDB4

autograph "session" :P
CODE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYuNQe4jCLk

Somebody take and snapshoots :rolleyes:

"Eyewitnesses" say (for yesterday):
"Zhenya has 30 seconds, till the end SP of Jouber given up, wave the hand, as a: "all is clear".... risen, shown Rudkovskoy: "OK, we leave". Has not sustained, it is visible (when Zhenka on a tribune, Jouber goes for a drive ingeniously. And so, in mood was.)
During Verner's performance, even sat hopped. And during all pauses between, warmup for a skating men, distributed autographs to huge weight of interested persons. After performance of last sports Pair, Plush with Yana left on a break."
"When Joubert entrance on Ice, any man near to us has shouted: "Joubert, give! Plushenko has a rest!" The security guard has commented: "Plushenko SO has looked... It in C2, above sits".

QUOTE (rainisland @ 22/11/2008, 23:05)
... Tomas Verner : "I wished to choose very special tango, that's the reason of very untipic choise of music. I wished something common but, at the same time, not too used. I wished to have a fun with the public get them warmer........I heard that also Plushenko choosed Tango, so if he turns back to the race, it will be interesting, and more easier to judges......."

Just the Piazzola's Tango something "special"!!! :P - Werner is "to much kid" for Tango :lol:

....These guys are too vain.........Evgeni did a mistake not to race, only to show them who is...........the King............

So i must tell, that noone's free program have not that fire which have Evgeni's Tango.... although he has not many jumps here.... but if they arrange.... it will be perfect...

I like Tango of Tomas Verner, but in it is something missing....

I agree: except tough jumps and spiral - he all works better! :D

:24vr2mx.gif:

P.S. I recording all today! :wacko: :angry: ... and he did not here :huh: (I certainly expect him to Men LP)... or did not want to show him :(

P.S.S. these my commentators "insert bugs in my head" - they said that it would be nice to Plush performances today on the EX :lol: ... eh, when they would not dreaming, like as :rolleyes:

HXM
view post Posted on 23/11/2008, 11:16

QUOTE (cekoni @ 23/11/2008, 10:44)
....These guys are too vain.........Evgeni did a mistake not to race, only to show them who is...........the King............

I like Tango of Tomas Verner, but in it is something missing....

I agree: except tough jumps and spiral - he all works better! :D

P.S. I recording all today! :wacko: :angry: ... and he did not here :huh: (I certainly expect him to Men LP)... or did not want to show him :(

P.S.S. these my commentators "insert bugs in my head" - they said that it would be nice to Plush performances today on the EX :lol: ... eh, when they would not dreaming, like as :rolleyes:

All time i was thinking about that... that if Evgeni get up from that chair, put on skates and get to ice... he would be better than others.... :AddEmoticons04259.gif: :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

Yes i recorded all too, but watch too.... so... dont know.... maybe he didnt been.... :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

I thinking about Plushy like "special quest" on Exhibition since yesterday :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

It would be veeery nice.... :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 23/11/2008, 18:02

Today I lost Gala at Cup of Russia..........I was out, and I couldn'r register it.........is there someone who did it? How it was?
Plushy was around?
Now, let's wait for Russian Nats.............one month..........
For HXM: can you, please, contact me on msn or PM here, I need to aks you something.....

HXM
view post Posted on 23/11/2008, 18:28

I watched IT.... Eurosport cut begining, because they show all medal ceremonies.... and they cut ending....but all was normal... Evgeni wasnt been, and yes... Joubert's exhibition was boring.... but i like exhibition of Khokhlova and Novitski, i think this program they have last season as free program... :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

i answer you three times to your PM, but i dont understand why it dont want send it.... :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

724 replies since 21/11/2008, 05:17   29543 views