thanx krudy :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

can i say that i didnt like much plushy's costume? :ph34r:

but he looks so cute :wub:

cekoni
view post Posted on 13/9/2009, 01:12

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 13/9/2009, 01:47)
QUOTE (dimitra @ 13/9/2009, 09:36)
Mishin is recording everything since pLushy came back to training :36_11_6.gif:

(IMG:http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2756/93176138.jpg)
(IMG:http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2977/74765668.jpg)
(IMG:http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/9172/88864489.jpg)
Mishin looks so happy... lol :36_11_6.gif:

"Oh, Zhenya!" :lol: .... (what, Zhenya? :P)

Mishin captures everything, as does not 10 professional photographers there. :lol:
Besides him, Baskov and Dima's, I have not seen any more men out there :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

P.S. where is his mom and family? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

kudryavka
view post Posted on 13/9/2009, 01:36

QUOTE (cekoni @ 10/9/2009, 15:27)
Yana: ".... About our weding are interested some western publishing house, because on the West, Evgeni is hero! He returned to the amateur sports, and it is known all over the world. Especially in Japan. One Japanese television station had paid to Zhenya a video of our wedding...."

:AddEmoticons04259.gif:

I guess this is TV Asahi which broadcasts Grand Prix. Maybe... :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 13/9/2009, 05:43

"Long" reportage from wedding .... by Irina ^_^

- download: http://en.swoopshare.com/file/656308b7b51d...9-09-12&lang=en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uFafDIqiww

http://www.wer-art.com/conf/

Oksana:
2009-09-11 23:41:43

Good evening, Arthur Mikhailovich!
From your articles it is clear that you are in a very good relationship with Evgeny Plushenko. Do you not Zhenya invited to his wedding?

-----------------------

Artur Verner:

Good day, Oksana!
Probably forgot. More precisely - probably remember. One of my joke. In the summer, after the show, we drank the whole team for a little bit, and among the various toasts, and one of mine to him: "Please God, and not for the last time!"

:AddEmoticons04263.gif:

Edited by cekoni - 13/9/2009, 07:44

dimitra
view post Posted on 13/9/2009, 10:34

i saw his dad in the beginning of small video

Noondarkly
view post Posted on 13/9/2009, 13:41

Oh..........................

What a beautiful couple... Zhenya looks so happy... Yana, the way she smiles at him................ the kiss *fanning herself* her dress was gorgeous by the way...

Since the day I started following Zhenya's career, I have never been this happy for him.

K.

I would LOVE to understand everything the guests said...
Edvin gave them a piece of art by a famous Hungarian artists. This much I understood. :D

I don't know about you girls but Yana is becoming nicer and nicer to me. The way she talks and looks at Zhenya is enough for me to love her for it!!! :)

cekoni
view post Posted on 13/9/2009, 18:44

New video from wedding ;)

Russian MTV "News Block" - 13.09.2009. (by Irina ^_^ )
http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopi...3&t=46&start=20

- download: http://en.swoopshare.com/file/b758d8b77ad1...dkovs〈=en
- view: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z4rLR7it7E

Snaps from this video (also Irina ;))

:AddEmoticons04263.gif:

dimitra
view post Posted on 13/9/2009, 19:01

why plushy is naked??? :blink:
what are the comments of guests?

dimitra
view post Posted on 13/9/2009, 19:26

can someone put subtitles on the video of ten minutes???

cekoni
view post Posted on 13/9/2009, 19:48

QUOTE (dimitra @ 13/9/2009, 20:01)
why plushy is naked??? :blink:
what are the comments of guests?

I will see later :B):
Guest comented usual things - wished them good luck, many children, praised her dress... etc... ;)

-----------------------------------------

The most important information - what you see on MTV footage is not the "real" wedding :lol: ... "Real" wedding was held 3 hours earlier in a city council, in a very small circle of people. This was the only "pageant" of weddings for media :36_11_6.gif:

http://www.kp.ru/daily/24359/545187/

Rudkovskaya and Plushenko played wedding at Rublevke

In this Saturday, the Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko and Dima Bilan's producer Yana Rudkovskaya became husband and wife.

Sweethearts was invited fashionable beau monde - at the wedding was 150 people - in the hotel "Barvikha Hotel & Spa". There Yana and Zhenya exchanged rings (according to rumors, wedding rings cost about 150 thousand euros).

Luxury ceremony was worth more than a million euros. Organization weddings assumed sponsors, the bride and groom have only to pay for
banquet, buy a ring and clothes.

In the City Municipality, Rudkovskaya was in a white dress from Roberto Cavalli. Then to the guests in "Barvikha", came in a luxurious lilac dress, embroidered with semiprecious stones (about 100 thousand euros for both of attire). Hair bride crowned with diamond crown, for a fabulous price - 1 million 500 thousand euros. True, the crown for the bride was borrowed one of the jewelry houses.

The main decoration of the table was a wedding cake. Six-foot piece of culinary art crowned with figure of newlyweds - sugar Yana & Zhenya", and indeed, they were very similar to ourselves ...

... The winner of "Eurovision" Dima Bilan (he was with his girlfriend - model Helena Kuletskaya) this evening a lot of singing for the newlyweds. Do not leave Yana and Zhenya without his hits and Nikolay Baskov.
And then a chorus of "Горько!" ("Gorko"= Bitter - force them to kiss, that would be "sweet" after :lol:). ... not shouted only to the bride and groom .....

... Guests walked up to midnight. And then the bride and groom went to their wedding night, in the presidential suite "Barvikha Hotel & Spa".

Saying goodbye to the newlyweds, friends wanted to Zhenya and Yana that they quickly become the parents of twins (the Olympic champion dream at once, about a girl and a boy). Alas, children of Plushenko and Rudkovskaya from their first marriages, failed to come to the wedding, due to family circumstances.

Exclusive report from the wedding can be seen the magazine «OK!», September 17.

The day after the wedding, Evgeni went to Novogorsk. There, the Olympic champion in figure skating will continue to prepare for the closest competition. Due to the fact that Plushenko is back in the competitive sports (figure skater has triumphantly win the tournament in St. Petersburg), a honeymoon couple are postponed.

Edited by cekoni - 13/9/2009, 22:52

dimitra
view post Posted on 13/9/2009, 20:21

now i saw video... :blink: all women around him :blink:
they do him the bachelor the same night as wedding??? :36_11_6.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 13/9/2009, 22:15

QUOTE (dimitra @ 13/9/2009, 20:26)
can someone put subtitles on the video of ten minutes???

Here is only interesting parts (this video #entry348466357 ) :

- 33"
Plushy: "Of course I'm excited, and it should be. But I'm very happy to finally get married, and we will be one family."
Dima: "I'm very upset, I not slept all night thinking of your wedding... and Valeria (his girlfriend :lol:)..."
- 03:00"
Yana: "Many emotions..."
Plushy: "Who loves us, let rejoice with us. Next - we want lots of children."
- 08:53"
Most stirring moment of the wedding?
Yana: When I saw Zhenya's mother who weeping. I am really love her...."
Plushy: "I have not long to see my mother, so excited...."

P.S. I am lose contact in cable of my headphones, I can not hear the sound from computer :angry:

Edited by cekoni - 14/9/2009, 00:59

cekoni
view post Posted on 14/9/2009, 01:05

http://mk.ru/highlife/publications/349692.html

Our Zhenya, it seems, married

... In this wedding, many did not believe until the last minute, as well as in their victory at Eurovision. What happened - and then another - has stunned many its clearly

The most stunned was Philip Kirkorov. He had no doubt, that Rudkovskaya arranged "another PR show," so, with a pinch of irony watched on Tina Kandelaki, who acting registrar from the City Municipality, do solemnly read out a congratulatory speech. Drilled in Yana and Evgeni's, with her's Georgian soulful eyes, Tina insinuatingly then asked, well thought out whether their choice. Both responded affirmatively, and Ms. Kandelaki, exhaling with relief, wished them a long and happy life together in love, and then called to sign in a journal, decorated with appliqué roses.
"Exchanged the rings "- solemnly said beaming Kandelaki, and announced them for husband and wife. "And now you can kiss!" To the applause and jubilant cries of guests: "bitter!", young people is kissed.
Improvised wedding ceremony was held in the patio of design hotel....

... It turns out, that "all-knowing" Philip did not know the main thing - before they were glad their guests, with romantic and touching show, Rudkovskaya and Plushenko, three hours earlier in the "inner circle" registered their marriage, as required by law, in Tverskaya street in Moscow registry office.
Not knowing about the subtleties of what is happening, Philip rolled his eyes: "I have until the last minute was sure that this does not happen!".....

.... All were happy, having fun, poured congratulations and wishes of happiness and sincerely admire to beauty of "new-married" couple - not only with external, but also and internal. Yana and Evgeni really shone from inside a kind of special joy, at the same time and touching and suffered. Each of them in their life was a dramatic experience of a previous marriage, and it seemed, they were sent down over the test for comprehension of the meaning of true happiness, which they found in each other. Bishop Sergey, blessing the young couple, and gave them the icon, which will save the happy union of misfortunes.

Nothing no doubt and rejoiced for the happiness of children, of course, parents - Svetlana and Alexander Rudkovskiy, Tatiana and Victor Plushenko. Congratulating the children, all they cried a little at a time, the young were collected, but as the confessed witness Lera Kudryavtseva, Yana its still crying in the registry office. At continuously sounded, during the evening cries of "Bitter!", young first exchange embarrassingly-tender kisses, but then, spit on convention, kissing, to the delight of the audience, juicy and long. Yana from time to time, with tenderly touching the ring and stone with exquisite diamonds - wedding gift from Evgeni.

But, really she was proud of the other gift of her young husband - his victory at the last tournament in St. Petersburg, where Evgeni confirmed qualification, brilliantly showing his crown triple and quadruple jumps. Ahead of the Olympics, and the guests, of course, only joking, as if a passionate honeymoon did not prevent the physical form of the famous figure skater. "A honeymoon is not" - Yana snapped.

Mother of Olympic champion Tatyana, confessed that to her's Zhenya, with whom she was walking hand in hand in his career since childhood, very lacked adrenaline fight, when he was three years away from the competition sport, so, his decision to once again fight for the Olympic "gold" she endorses.....

... Milena, a long-standing friend and ally of the Yana Rudkovskaya .... enthusiastically indulging in memories of how they sought out with Yana in Paris for wedding dress:
- We went to Roberto Cavalli, we did work with him. He rolled us dress - for 50.000 euros. I looked at Yana in that dress - well, as thrown from a shelter. I say, let's go, I'll introduce you to one man. I knew about him long ago, but was not personally acquainted. Arab Zuhar Mourabit. We looked his door in some back streets, and not found - any signs, any showcases. Just ring. Yana all in doubt. But when he showed us his catalog, all doubts have disappeared. And why it is a showcases, if he have and so sheathed Biyonse, Christina Aguilera, Ivana Trump?

A wonderful lilac wedding dress of Mrs. Rudkovskaya and it was really a work of art. It certainly gets some awards from specialized fashion magazines. However, their main reward Yana Rudkovskaya and Evgeni Plushenko already received, making the "impossible possible", and having found personal happiness. And while Yana performed a deep understanding of the responsibility for the physical form of a young man on the eve of the Olympics, they left the party, leaving in the chic hotel's presidential suite for 10.000 euros, where they waited the marriage bed width of 5 meters.

HXM
view post Posted on 14/9/2009, 08:49

Interesting two weddings :lol:

But they looks very happy ^_^

724 replies since 21/11/2008, 05:17   29543 views