Various News

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 21/6/2009, 23:44

QUOTE (goldendove @ 22/6/2009, 00:02)
QUOTE (cekoni @ 21/6/2009, 22:20)
This is not "Various news" .. this is VERY DISTURBING PHOTOS!!!! :woot: :wacko:

(no comments :B): .... here :P)

Umm... I somewhat like the first one... but the secone picture I'm only speechless. Honestly I'm upset. :kaos-pika24.gif:

I am also "upset", but not in "your" way: :kaos-pika24.gif: .... more like this: image image

:AddEmoticons04263.gif:

Kate_
view post Posted on 22/6/2009, 18:39

http://i017.radikal.ru/0906/1c/41793415b6e9.jpg -> mrrrr meooow :D
the second picture is funny XD

kudryavka
view post Posted on 23/6/2009, 04:42

QUOTE (Kate_ @ 23/6/2009, 03:39)
http://i017.radikal.ru/0906/1c/41793415b6e9.jpg -> mrrrr meooow :D
the second picture is funny XD

Who undressed him!? ............. Well done :36_1_20.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 23/6/2009, 05:15

... If the text has and 10% truth... :36_20_1.gif:
---------------------------------------------------------

http://eg.ru/daily/sports/13701/

Nikolai Baskov will be witness at the wedding of Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko

A well-known figure skater from Petersburg Evgeni Plushenko, doctors discovered a cyste in the Achilles tendon, in right foot. Because that, Zhenya stopped training.
Three-time world champion and winner of Olympics-2006 hoped that cyste wil be cure, and he will be back on the ice. None of his training camps have not yet been canceled.

Plushenko said that his marriage to Yana Rudkovskaya not be held on September 9, as previously thought, than 12th. Witnessed by the groom to be Nikolai Baskov, with which Zhenya have excellent relations.

Recently at the famous skater appear bodyguard. Plushenko told, that by phone calls to some people, with death threats. They said that not only cut Evgeni's, but all his relatives. Plushenko has addressed to law enforcement agencies, and found that he threatened by sick people, registered at psychiatric hospital.

kudryavka
view post Posted on 23/6/2009, 06:23

QUOTE (cekoni @ 23/6/2009, 14:15)
Recently at the famous skater appear bodyguard. Plushenko told, that by phone calls to some people, with death threats. They said that not only cut Evgeni's, but all his relatives. Plushenko has addressed to law enforcement agencies, and found that he threatened by sick people, registered at psychiatric hospital.

When was he threatened? When I read about a threatening phone call at recent interview, I actually didn't care it. Because I was thinking it happened in the past. If it's recently news, I'm worry (though culprits was found already) :(

Kate_
view post Posted on 23/6/2009, 08:33

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 23/6/2009, 05:42)
Who undressed him!? ............. Well done :36_1_20.gif:

*die laughing* :36_11_6.gif:

well... this is ' - ' of being famous...

Noondarkly
view post Posted on 23/6/2009, 08:55

??????????

A cist? *worried*

Threatened???? *even more worried*

Oh GOD I hope none of this is true................................

cekoni
view post Posted on 23/6/2009, 21:28

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 23/6/2009, 07:23)
When was he threatened? When I read about a threatening phone call at recent interview, I actually didn't care it. Because I was thinking it happened in the past. If it's recently news, I'm worry (though culprits was found already) :(

Me the entire text looks as retelling of his various interviews in the last year <_< .. as I know, he has long ago, bodyguards. :B):

cekoni
view post Posted on 27/6/2009, 01:46

I do not know, if will be here directly give prizes to awarded athletes, and will be Evgeni there ... but, it is only a few days before Pinzolo ;)

... Google translation... :B):
-----------------------------------------

http://pollodellavaldichiana.splinder.com/...+L%27ELENCO+DEL

FAIR PLAY AWARD: LIST OF PRESENT STAR

Even this year in Cortona, from 29 June to 1 July, is staging the "Fair Play Award Mecenate", three days during which the city (say the organizers) will be transformed into a kind of meta alpine with pine and Snow cannons fired from Piazza della Repubblica.
All this, because this year is celebrating the winter sports and the "Olympic legends of snow", athletes with positive values that have been protagonists in the editions of the Winter Games from Cortina d'Ampezzo in 1956 in Turin in 2006.
The traditional gala evening will held the evening of July 1.

Below is a list of athletes who will receive awards:

1956 CORTINA D’AMPEZZO: Anton SAILER detto Toni (Austria, Sci alpino);
1960 SQUAW VALLEY: Jean VUARNET (Francia, Sci alpino);
1964 INNSBRUCK: Lidiya SKOBLIKOVA POLOZKOVA (Russia, Pattinaggio velocità);
1968 GRENOBLE: Franco NONES (Italia, Sci di fondo);
1972 SAPPORO: Gustavo THOENI (Italia, Sci alpino);
1976 INNSBRUCK: Bernhard RUSSI (Svizzera, Sci alpino);
1980 LAKE PLACID: Hanni WENZEL (Liechtenstein, Sci alpino);
1984 SARAJEVO: Paola MAGONI (Italia, Sci alpino);
1988 CALGARY: Katarina WITT (Germania, Pattinaggio artistico);
1992 ALBERTVILLE: Marc GIRARDELLI (Lussemburgo, Sci alpino);
1994 LILLEHAMMER: Silvio FAUNER (Italia, Sci di fondo);
1998 NAGANO Claudia PECHSTEIN (Germania, Pattinaggio velocità);
2002 SALT LAKE CITY: Ole Einar BJOERNDALEN (Norvegia, Biathlon), Janica KOSTELIC (Croazia, Sci alpino);
2006 TORINO: Armin ZOEGGELER (Italia, Slittino), Evgeny PLUSHENKO (Russia, pattinaggio artistico);
SPERANZE VANCOUVER 2010 Manuela MOELGG (Italia, Sci alpino), Manfred MOELGG (Italia, Sci alpino), Denise KARBON (Italia, Sci alpino)

----------------------

Premio Internazionale "FAIR PLAY Mecenate" XIII^ edizione
Il PROGRAMMA GENERALE:
http://www.premiofairplay.com/it/newselem/20090621170856/

cekoni
view post Posted on 27/6/2009, 03:54

http://www.sport-express.ru/art.shtml?180835

Alexander YUDIN: "I crossed the Canadian border in the hockey trunk"

Correspondent "SE" talk with famous tafgay, a former national team defender of Russia, which three years ago, completed hockey career....

- We heard, that you hang out with Plushenko?
- Yes, we met in St. Petersburg restaurant. Zhenya - a sweet guy, with incredible energy. I came here with my wife in "Swan Lake". A good ballet, but not a fascinate. Performers on the stage professionally carry out their work, and more. But Plushenko on ice is always fascinating. When there energy - it is great....

cekoni
view post Posted on 30/6/2009, 03:09

http://www.interfax-russia.ru/r/B/ugCity/4..._issue=12273460

... In Sochi on 4 July, the day of the biennium, as in Guatemala, city was chosen as the Olympic capital in 2014, will host a football match between teams "Olimpstroy" and Russian pop stars.

"On this auspicious day for the whole country, in Sochi will be massive festivals and celebrations," - said the agency "Interfax-South", head of the analytical work of the corporation Tatiana Pshenisnova.

She noted that the organizing committee is preparing a scenario of events "Sochi-2014".

"It was expected that the program of the festival there will be many surprises, both for the townspeople, and for spa guests. The goal is that, at the Theater Square in the open air at the Winter Theater, Evgeni Plushenko will be skate on Ice...."

rainisland
view post Posted on 30/6/2009, 12:47

But.............I really don't understand anymore............Evgeni has gone from the summer camp in Estona two days before the end of the stage, and tomorow, 1 st July, he should be in Cortona, Italy, to receive the award..........and then 5 th July at Pinzolo..........
Mhmhmhm........
Maybe he is already here in Italy, enjoying the sun and the sea.....maybe, I hope that it's true .................
I hope and I wish that he is somewhere enjoying the summer.........
I really hope..............I crossed my fingers............

rainisland
view post Posted on 30/6/2009, 22:27

I am quite sur that Evgeni will be at Corta, Italy, tomorow evening, to receive the award like one of the "olypic leggend", together with other "white olympic " athletes.
The newspaper here said that the cerimony will be tomorow, and www.artonice.it confirm his present with a photo..........
Rai Sat Più will trasmitt this particular event at 11:00 p.m., tomorow evening, July 1st.

cekoni
view post Posted on 30/6/2009, 22:56

QUOTE (rainisland @ 30/6/2009, 23:27)
Rai Sat Più will trasmitt this particular event at 11:00 p.m., tomorow evening, July 1st.

I have RAI Sport... and under SPORT write: Piu :woot: :36_1_13.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 1/7/2009, 00:56

Short fragment of Plushy ... from recording ads for "Oriflame"? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

- view: http://teledu.ru/video/dc9dbedc-2400-4499-a545-ce4c32d2af8e
- download: http://teledu.ru/download/dc9dbedc-2400-44...e4c32d2af8e.mov

... about wedding.... :B):

724 replies since 21/11/2008, 05:17   29543 views