When he returns in the race?, IN SEPTEMBER !!!

« Older   Newer »
dimitra
view post Posted on 10/5/2009, 01:50

ceconiii :ph34r:
you can sign in in two forums and not write, just support plushy!

cekoni
view post Posted on 10/5/2009, 01:57

QUOTE (dimitra @ 10/5/2009, 02:50)
ceconiii :ph34r:
you can sign in in two forums and not write, just support plushy!

I may be a member of even 2 forums?!? :woot: :wacko: :P

(I must this days ;))

kudryavka
view post Posted on 10/5/2009, 13:18

May 07, 2009
Lambiel savors first Canadian Stars tour
http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp...4&vkey=ice_news

...... Asked about Russian Evgeni Plushenko's musings about returning to compete in the upcoming Olympic season after taking the gold in 2006, Lambiel said, "I think if he can come back, it is very good for him and very good for figure skating, because he has a very strong personality and he is a very good character for skating. I really hope he can practice as much as he needs to come back because it's not easy to make a comeback. I wish him all the best and good luck."

As for predictions about which men are most likely to succeed Plushenko, Buttle and himself as Olympic medalists next February, Lambiel said there are many possibilities. However, his top four picks would be Plushenko, if he does come back, Canadian Patrick Chan, Frenchman Brian Joubert and American Evan Lysacek, the reigning world champion.

As yet, Lambiel has no official role for the Vancouver Games, although he would love to be involved. He will get a taste of the Olympic city when Stars on Ice lands there for its final Canadian performance next Tuesday.

-----

Everybody says the same. "It is very difficult. But if he comes back, he will win again." I think so too ^_^

lilaa
view post Posted on 10/5/2009, 21:07

And as he WILL come back, he will win ^_^

dimitra
view post Posted on 10/5/2009, 21:30

that why i love lambiel, he is class!

cekoni
view post Posted on 10/5/2009, 22:52

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 10/5/2009, 14:18)
..... But if he comes back, he will win again." I think so too ^_^

He will not return, if not be sure that he will, at least, stand on the winner podium :2hx3inp.gif: :15f535z.gif:

P.S. Lambiel has always been so fair and well-mannered boy :rolleyes:

Emy71
view post Posted on 11/5/2009, 12:58

CITAZIONE (cekoni @ 9/5/2009, 00:36)
CITAZIONE (Emy71 @ 8/5/2009, 08:27)
... athletes that have not participated recently to Europeans championship or world championship , could be penalized!

Certainly also I know that the 21 place Evgeny doesn't know what both! He is an" AUGUSTO"

I think that it for him only necessary to participate in the National Championship, to be "officially" entered in the Russia team ... for all the international competition ;)

What is: AUGUSTO? :rolleyes:

AUGUSTO: Gaio Giulio Cesare Ottaviano called AUGUSTO first emperor of Roma

"And as he WILL come back, he will win " "He will not return, if not be sure that he win" :AddEmoticons04259.gif: This is the cat that bite his own tail.
If I think about this I become crazy, it is as an enigma to resolve.However it is the truth and we will know it only in Autumn

cekoni
view post Posted on 11/5/2009, 21:19

QUOTE (Emy71 @ 11/5/2009, 13:58)
AUGUSTO: Gaio Giulio Cesare Ottaviano called AUGUSTO first emperor of Roma

AVE Cesare! :2hx3inp.gif: :15f535z.gif:

Emy71
view post Posted on 12/5/2009, 08:44

To keep the Latin subject ...we could say for a sentence of Giulio Cesare: "veni, vidi, vici" translated : I came, I saw and I won.
It will be in this way that Evgeni will reach the next Oly 2010 to Vancouver.
I wish him that it will be an enterprise with a rapid and total success, without big difficulties just as it competes to an "Emperor"

cekoni
view post Posted on 13/5/2009, 02:14

One text, not many "inclined" to Plushy ... but to see, what they have to say ;)
---------------------------------------------------

http://news.sport-express.ru/online/ntext/30/nl300416.html
by Elena Vaytsehovskya .... 8.5.2009.

Importantly of program execution

... Not very sensible statement of Russian men skating, activate the theme: "Here is back Plushenko ...". Let's, come back. Suppose, even with his quad, triple and double cascade jumps and all the other technical attributes. Personally, I would be interested to see the Olympic champion in Turin on the background of those, who shine in the men's skating now. The main reason for interest is the ability to Plushenko with his team to oppose the current leadership is something other than technique. After all, a great illusion to believe that since the time of Turin did not change even score, anything. Changed, and that strong. This is so particularly for a composing program and the choreography.

Revolutionary phenomenon in this regard, I would call a "Flamenco" of double world champion Stephan Lambiel, which is presented to the public in 2007. The paradox, because with this program he lost. Not managed (or not manage) to reconcile the brilliant presentation, with technical implementation of the elements. A little later was forced to complete a career because of injury. But the "level" was set: how courageous, complex and moving at the same time can be a modern man's skating, Lambiel demonstrated brilliantly.

Therefore is risk of re-entering "in same water." In Turin, Plushenko acted as the elusive leader, and to some extent sample. In Vancouver, if returned, he would be forced to overcome another's reference "level". But whether he is ready for this - it is not known. Therefore, even now, despite the statements of return to a more realistic alternative: Olympic champion will restore the physical and technical condition of four years ago to allow him a few more years of decent look at all sorts of shows, but travel to Vancouver refuse...

(Elena continuing with her "analysis" :B):)
http://community.livejournal.com/lambiel_ru/332839.html

About "Lambiel references level", I wrote not in the sense that all is now must do so, than after that program - programs "run-jump" will not succeed. Need to think differently. And put the program differently. It is possible, despite the new rules, skating can be a perfect non-stereotype, and Lambiel that proven. Although it is a pity, that he was not able to bring this to the ideal. But even without that, you can see that many have already gone down this path. Such as, in their time (after 2002 Oly) also Mishin and Plushenko went on the road "Yagudin-Tarasova" (even they will never that admit). Yes, and they have not succeeded....
Artistry and good choreography, I think, can not go from the movements, which you learned choreographer and simply reproduce them on ice. Man is or "hear" music, or not. I have such feeling, that Plushenko hears rhythm first...

---------------------------------

I maybe this analysis and realized as a very "objective" (regardless of the "worship" of Lambiel's ;) and nonrespect of Mishin's <_<) ..... that she is not provided prognoses for Russian medals in Vancouver - therefore, she expected Gold in the Pairs! :lol:

P.S. ... definitely in Russia has two "clans": Mishin VS. Tarasova :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 13/5/2009, 04:08

For now... :B): I would like to emphasize: JUST FOR NOW! ^_^ ... this is go here :D

#entry35257

Calendar of Russian and International competitions in the 2009-2010

September
15-19 - I stage of Cup Russia
24-27 - Nebelhorn Trophy - Obersdorf, Germany

October
06-10 - II stage of Cup Russia
08-11 - Finlandia Trophy - Vantaa, Finland
15-18 - Trophée Eric Bompard - Paris, France
22-25 - Rostelecom Cup (former "Cup of Russia") - Moscow, Russia
29-01 - Cup of China - Beijing, China

November
04-08 - Coupe de Nice - Nice, France
05-08 - NHK Trophy - Nagano, Japan
10-14 - III stage of Cup Russia - Kazan
12-15 - Skate America - Lake Plesid, United States
19-22 - Skate Canada - Kitchener, Canada
25-28 - IV stage of Cup Russia - Moscow

December
03-06 - Final Grand Prix - Tokyo, Japan
09-12 - Memorial N. Panina (single and pair skating) - St. Petersburg
24-27 - Championship of Russia - St. Petersburg :D

January
18-14 - European Championships - Tallinn, Estonia
20-22 - Open Championship and the championship of St. Petersburg - St. Petersburg

February
12-28 - Olympic Games - Vancouver, Canada
17-20 - Open Championship in Moscow - Moscow

March
03-06 - The final of Cup Russia
22-28 - World Championships - Turin, Italy ....

:36_12_16.gif: :36_1_63.gif:

dimitra
view post Posted on 13/5/2009, 09:00

I have such feeling, that Plushenko hears rhythm first...

i serioulsy try to understand her article via translation, but i dont get what she means at all..of course some people are the music and some listen to the music and go by it, i cant see why it is negative to hear the rythm first...One goes by his possibilities... Her article is not objective as she says, it is totally subjective cause she likes lambiel(nothign wrong with that), what i dont get is why she compares them on this side, cause their way of expressing is totally different, there is no bad or good artistry, either you like the inner style of stephan or the direct style of plushy.

MirandaM
view post Posted on 13/5/2009, 13:11

QUOTE (dimitra @ 13/5/2009, 10:00)
either you like the inner style of stephan or the direct style of plushy.

or both like me ;) very subjective and not so good article. both are masters of figure skating :P

cekoni
view post Posted on 14/5/2009, 00:57

QUOTE (dimitra @ 13/5/2009, 10:00)
I have such feeling, that Plushenko hears rhythm first...

i serioulsy try to understand her article via translation, but i dont get what she means at all..of course some people are the music and some listen to the music and go by it, i cant see why it is negative to hear the rythm first...One goes by his possibilities... Her article is not objective as she says, it is totally subjective cause she likes lambiel(nothign wrong with that), what i dont get is why she compares them on this side, cause their way of expressing is totally different, there is no bad or good artistry, either you like the inner style of stephan or the direct style of plushy.

Probably she wanted to say that he is not "musical", but that only have sense for the rhythm :B): (such as black people have ;))

I had a problem to "translate" this, because is her text itself contradictory :wacko: - especially strange is that she praises Yagudin's, which artistry can not compare with Lambiel's or Plushy's artistry :blink:
Its whole premise is set on the wrong foot - she has a established opinion, and then try to prove - "adjust" the facts to him :lol:

You are completely in right about the different types of artistry :rolleyes:

cekoni
view post Posted on 14/5/2009, 19:28

Do you remember the very "inspiring" report of Russian journalists Arthur Werner, about Evgeni's show in Wolfsburg? ^_^
Here is his answer to a question on his site ;)

http://www.wer-art.com/conf/

yanina 2009-05-14:
How would you comment the statement of Sasha Cohen to return to big sport?
Is it possible, in your opinion, its return to the same high position?

Arthur Werner:
No, I have not read it. I am in the Urals, and without sustainable access to internet.
Return is possible (though unlikely), a high position - hardly. In the United States had grown up, not so bad young woman skaters. I would say, better.
In my opinion, a good chance of being a pedestal of Vancouver has only one "immigrant" - Plushenko.

QUOTE (cekoni @ 13/5/2009, 05:08)
Calendar of Russian and International competitions in the 2009-2010
24-27 - Championship of Russia - St. Petersburg :D ...

... and no comment to this "happy coincidence" :rolleyes: ... and on the occasion, that he is a "coincidence" skate "St. Petersburg 300" on his tour? ;) :D

509 replies since 6/11/2008, 17:26   10494 views