When he returns in the race?, IN SEPTEMBER !!!

« Older   Newer »
EvaAngel
view post Posted on 6/11/2008, 17:26

Dear friends, it seems that the Russian Federation prevent Evgeni to compete at the Europeans he don't compete at the National ....
The problem is that in the official site of Edvin Marton there are two dates of the Golden Ice of Stradivari - with Evgeni, of course .....two shows in Armenia, the firston Dec. 27, thr second on Dec. 28.
If we know that the Russians Nationals there will be from Dec. 24 to Dec. 28 (or 29, can not remember exactly), it means that Evgeni can't compete for the National

This does mean that we don't see him in the race before the Olympic Games in Vancouver.

cekoni
view post Posted on 15/11/2008, 05:10

[http://news.sport-express.ru/online/ntext/26/nl268871.html]

Valentine Piseev:" Returning of Plushenko is little likely"

Figure Skating Federation of Russia plans to win on the Olympic Games in Vancouver one-two gold medals, one silver and one bronze. However to win them as the president of federation Valentin Piseev has assumed in interview to agency" All sports", most likely, it is necessary without the aid of Evgeni Plushenko.

- "Unfortunately, nothing is eternal. Olympic 2006 in Turin was the most successful in the history of domestic figure skating, but then all leaders have left sports, and already in a following World championship we for the first time for long decades remained in general without medals" - Piseev ascertained.

"About the reasons of such failure it was already repeatedly told, I will not repeat once again. But already last year has shown that we had sportsmen which in a condition to apply in Vancouver for the highest places. Two gold medals we, of course, will not win: two victories in dances and steams simply now will not give to us - not that situation. And here for three medals, one of which will be gold, to struggle quite really. Here we count, as you understand, on dances and steams, and also - at preservation of rates of progress - on single skating-man Sergey Voronova.

And here returning to amateur ice of Olympic champion-2006 Evgeni Plushenko, I think, already it is extremely little likely. It brings an attention to the question as follows: I will return, if you find to me as much money, how many I receive in show. I will add from myself that it is good, very good money. But, even if we will find them, I strongly doubt that it will return..."

Nothing I do not believe this "bureaucrat from the office"! <_<
"Shake his armchair" because of bad results and now expects of Evgeni's that he saved?! :angry:
Is Piseev paid for your work? Yes! But Evgeni should "devote" 6 months of their life and their money to save his career! And why many bureaucrats do not reduce their salaries a little and give the skaters, and for which there? :kaos-pika09.gif:
This is just putting Evgeni's to "pillory" and attempt to pressure him. He yet said that the search for sponsors for Olympic Games, and what is now the Piseev mixed?
:AddEmoticons0216.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 18/11/2008, 06:25

... new "moments", in the Russian soap-opera local officials... :36_20_1.gif:
------------------

[http://news.sport-express.ru/online/ntext/26/nl268871.html]

Piseev still hopes for Plushenko

Start of the main event of leaving autumn in the Russian figure skating - a stage of a series of Grand Prix of the International skating union (ISU) - is appointed to the next Thursday. Tournament will pass in an ice palace "Megasports" on the Hodynsky field. For the majority of our figure skaters it will be the first occurrence before domestic public after not the most successful last season. Upon termination of the Olympic Games in Turin, Russia has missed a galaxy of the brightest stars, and now our command is in a role catching up. We will remind, at recent session of a staff of Olympic Committee of Russia for Figure Skaters are planned one-two gold. On whom to count to us in a year in Vancouver?

"The plan sounded by a staff, is far from a reality and is published without the coordination with me! At the best on the Olympic Games we can count on one gold medal, but in any way on two. And, perhaps, on the two third places. You know, in a command there is a total alternation of generations, and this process seldom happens painless" - say president of Federation of figure skating of Russia Valentin Piseev is indignant with "News" (Известия)....

.... And here a question on returning to ice of Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko Piseev answers evasively.
"Evgeni has promised to me that will be defined about the future to the Championship of Russia - the main selection start on the European and world championships. Without participation in the national championship of Vancouver there is nothing and to think. I hope, Plushenko can achieve the desired form to December. And doors in a national team for it are always open" - speaks the president of Federation.

------------------------------------------------------

- Now is not said, as what he said? :kaos-pika23.gif:
- What national championship - 2009 or 2010? :kaos-pika01.gif:

One word - politician! :kaos-pika09.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 18/11/2008, 15:33

The Russian National championship starts in december..........
And as we know, in december, Evgeni's schedule says that he will be somewhere around a world with Evgeni........
Is it possible to firm the form for THIS competition? I mean, is it possible TECNICALY?
Ohhhhhhh it's so difficoult to understand a burocratic language........
Thanks to post it anyway, Cekoni........we will see.........

HXM
view post Posted on 18/11/2008, 19:01

Thank you for informations..... so there lasts one question.... which year ? :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

And yes, today, in our calendar have name-day Eugen... so Evgeni :AddEmoticons04263.gif: Happy Name-day :AddEmoticons04225.gif: :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 18/11/2008, 21:45

... Russian soap-opera local officials... Part III :36_12_16.gif:
-------------------------------------------------------------------

[http://sport.gazeta.ru/sport/2008/11/a_2887335.shtml]

Valentin Piseev

In Vancouver there will be one medal

On Saturday in Moscow starts the Grand Prix stage on figure skating the Cup of Russia. Dancing pair Yana Hohlova and Sergey Novitsky have told about forthcoming tournament, and the president of Federation Valentin Piseev has informed on plans for the winter Olympic Games and about Evgeni Plushenko's possible returning.

... Much the negative speaks about these television shows, but thanking it children were pulled in figure skating section.....

By the way, the situation with Evgeni Plushenko's returning has there and then cleared up.
"Wrote that Plushenko will return, if we to it pay any fee. It is not true. About any money of speech cannot be."

---------------------------------------

What will tomorrow write? :36_20_1.gif: :36_1_20.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 20/11/2008, 07:03

I am just amazed that the "yellow-site" deals with serious issues :AddEmoticons04259.gif: (so, therefore, do not accept all for granted :kaos-pika01.gif: )
-------------------------------------------------------

CODE
http://kp.ru/daily/24201.4/406139/

In this season of Plushenko to big-time sports will not return

Evgenie Alexey Mishin's personal trainer has told «KP» about plans of the pupil

Evgeni Plushenko's participation in Olimpiade-2010 in Vancouver practically would guarantee Russia a gold medal. But whether really second coming of the virtuoso? The information is inconsistent. One of these days it became known that Evgeni ostensibly demanded from Figure Skating Federation to pay to it as much, how many it receives in ice shows. This version was denied by the president of federation Valentin Piseev. That all to find out, we have communicated to Evgeni's trainer, Alexey Mishin.

- Alexey Nikolaevich, conversations on Evgeni's returning are how much serious?
- According to Evgeni, if it be fulfilled conditions, he can begin preparations for next season.

- Financial conditions?
- No, the word is about normal conditions for trainings and performances.

- You have told "for next season". This year we will not see it in the World championships and Europe?
- To get to a national team, it is necessary to act in the Championship of Russia in the end of December. Considering Evgeni's employment in various ice and television shows, I doubt that he will have time to be prepared for this tournament.

- In what form now there is Plushenko?
- One month ago it performed in Milan before the president of the International Union of Skaters of Ottavio Chinkvanta, and that has been amazed by level of skating of Evgeni.

- If he will go on Games, to whom will compete?
- Japanese Takahiko Kozuka, Canadian Patrick Chang. Together with Frenchman Jouber, they will be the main applicants for medals.

- And if Plushenko does not win in Vancouver?
- Anything terrible. In due time came back Victor Petrenko and Katarina Vitt, and could win nothing. Unless it has affected their popularity and authority?

- Now Evgeni trains under your management?
- He is prepared independently on the project "Star ice".

----------------------------------

FIRST HAND!

"For the salary of the sportsman it is impossible to live!"

Evgeni Plushenko has commented on hearings about his returning

- Evgeni, one of these days there has passed the information that you are ready to return to a national team only for the big money...
- I did not demand from the Russian Federation of Figure Skating of money. I simply asked elementary support. Statement of number, service of the psychologist, the trainer and the choreographer stand considerable means. It seems to me that the federation should help with such questions to sportsmen. As to my participation in show it is a myth, that I receive there fabulous fees.
Sometimes I act and is free. But what here to hide: only for the salary of a member of a national team it is impossible to live. When I communicated with one of officials concerning figure skating support he to me has told such phrase: "You do not play football! At you absolutely other kind of sports!"
And all conversations that I have refused to participate at the last minute in tournaments - usual gossips. I initially have not been declared on one of these tournaments.

- In what nearest tournament you intend to declare yourselves?
- Now early to speak about tournaments, because it is necessary to enter into the form. If with health will be as it should be it will be the most nearest tournament.

- Whether you are going to to participate in the Olympic Games of 2010 in Vancouver? - I have very big desire. We will look. You understand that I will stake all! I know that many want, that I has stumbled... Time will show. Anyway, I see that leaders now in figure skating are not present.

Hmmmmm... Mishin's "interview" we like the one before its month-to-two days ... little paraphrase :AddEmoticons04274.gif:

Plush's ... as if they were caught in the "transit and on speed" :kaos-pika25.gif:

... in any case, a unusualy "serious" text for this site... but at least a little "wash shame", becuase is Plush "dare" to ask for some money - actually, conditions for training for themselves, and for other skaters :kaos-pika33.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 20/11/2008, 16:15

Well, I don't know what to say.........it was nice to read the Evgeni's answer..........and the answer of the other person who said . "But you are not a football player"....
Well, this is the sad situation in the sport today............you shoud play football to get big money, and if you do figure skating..........well, it's a little different.........
What an ugly world.........

cekoni
view post Posted on 21/11/2008, 04:00

QUOTE (rainisland @ 20/11/2008, 16:15)
... "But you are not a football player"....
Well, this is the sad situation in the sport today............you shoud play football to get big money, and if you do figure skating..........well, it's a little different.........
What an ugly world.........

Capitalism has arrived in Russia... his bad side :kaos-pika23.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 28/11/2008, 22:05

http://www.tv100.ru/news/view/3235/

When Plushenko again leaves on ice?

Evgeni Plushenko regularly appears on telescreens in various shows, however about, whether the well-known figure skater will return to amateur sports, its most close people knew only. Before the season beginning there were conversations that the Olympic champion of Turin will act at the Russian stage of a series of Grand Prix and the Championship of Russia, but Plushenko on ice and did not leave. As Evgeni has told, in the summer it has really begun preparation for a season, but in August was traumatised and has dared at operation. After that the figure skater declared that it will pass a Preolympic season.

Evgeni Plushenko, the Olympic champion of 2006 on figure skating: "I am going to to return the next year, I plan to go for Olympic Games, I hope, all will turn out. At me the desire is. To return on Olympic ice, I will risk all. After all, one thing to go unbeatable, and the completely other - lost".

Meanwhile Plushenko masters new role - the arbitrator. From an armchair of the judge Evgeni looks at ice at amateur competitions which itself and has founded. But the Olympic champion and the potential competitors - Sergey Voronov and Andrey Lutay does not lose track.

Evgeni Plushenko, the Olympic champion of 2006 on figure skating:" They are masters of figure skating, at all of them ahead. If they consult with the nerves and will do that can show on trainings. At Voronov's is both artistry, and a quad jump. At Lutay's is as well difficult steps, both paths, and quad jumps - they of one level, but it seems to me that the one who will cope with psychology, at that and will go further ".

Certainly, and it is without wasting words clear that ability to consult with the nerves comes with experience, and its Plushenko not to occupy.

However say that it is impossible to enter into the same river twice. Anyhow, the following season in man's single driving promises to stand out the extremely interesting - returning of Plushenko, an ascension young, but while astable stars - Voronov and Lutay. The destiny of everyone is on an edge not a knife, but the skate.

rainisland
view post Posted on 29/11/2008, 19:39

Voronov and Lutai will NEVER BE his competitors....never......
Sfortunatly, at 24th november Evgeni by HIMSELF confirmed that he will not return this season.

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=tBRczJqSvtA

That's all.

cekoni
view post Posted on 29/11/2008, 20:45

QUOTE (rainisland @ 29/11/2008, 19:39)
Voronov and Lutai will NEVER BE his competitors....never......
Sfortunatly, at 24th november Evgeni by HIMSELF confirmed that he will not return this season.

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=tBRczJqSvtA

That's all.

You have yet this news ;)

#entry285494641

cekoni
view post Posted on 3/12/2008, 01:09

In this article is everything ;) ... and "serious" interviews and gossips ... :P

http://www.vppress.ru/news/2008/11/07/2619/

Evgeni Plushenko "shine" on ice and in a lobby
Than still will surprise public the Petersburg figure skater?

Evgeni Plushenko is literally broken off: will organise ice projects, gets prizes for young figure skaters, acts in film in clips, settles the deputy and household problems and even, speak, trains. Where recently the surname of Plushenko only is not mentioned! There is no it only in lists of participants of competitions on figure skating, in which he declared returning in April. Why?

To learn about it from the figure skater it was not possible - even Evgeni marked the 26th birthday in Moscow. We have addressed to its environment.

"Tsar on Ice" will return, when will want

This year, teacher Plushenko's, Alexey Mishin has declared the following: "I can responsibly assure everything that Evgeni comes back in amateur sports and will renew trainings in the summer. We have discussed even a theme of music underneath of its future programs. My pupil - the talented sportsman, therefore has every chance to remain in elite of world figure skating."

In August Plushenko on early test-skating programs in Novogorske has shaken even the president of Federation of figure skating of Russia Valentin Piseev. And Sergey Voronov whom many experts named successor Plushenko in man's single driving, having seen performance of the Olympic champion in new any program on music of Edvin Marton "Tango", "has had a little cry" and has told: "Evgeni has placed the serious order for returning in fans".

To look at this program. Yes only... Plushenko on one of stages "Grand Prix", including Moscow is not declared.

"I am ready to deduce Plushenko on the Championship of Russia, - Alexey Mishin has told to the correspondent "VP". - But all depends on, whether Evgeni is ready to returning. And it will be found out a month before tournament" (this championship will take place from December, 24 till December, 28th - a comment red.).

Mishin recognised that at Plushenko any program is ready while only. As to short Alexey Nikolaevich "has offered the pupil good idea" in which embodiment they will be engaged after Evgeni will be released from participation in the project "Star Ice".

"All is very simple", - manager Plushenko Ari Zakaryan has explained to the correspondent "VP".
- "Evgeni's overall objective - Olimpiada 2010 in Vancouver, and at all a victory in next Grand Prix or in the World championship". In inter-season period, Plushenko struggled with excess weight - and is successful: has lost already seven kgs. To Olympic dimensions it is necessary to throw off still kg ones and a half. But it does not prevent him to go for a skating on ice for five minutes that exceeds duration of any program, and to carry out on six cascades and triplejumps. Fourfold? Them, Zakaryan considers, show when it is really necessary.

However if Plushenko passes the championship of Russia hardly probable will get on the European championships and the world which - as a season Preolympic - are extremely important for returning in fans. After all for two years which Evgeni has passed, judges have forgotten about him...

"With Piseev in this respect I did not conduct conversation, - have told Zakaryan. - But if Plushenko do not send on these championships it will be wrong".

... It is considered that Plushenko even now goes for a skating not worse leaders of a season. The president of the International union of skaters (ISU) admired Ottavio Chinkvanta its execution of one of indicative programs in Italy. And, by the way, together with Plushenko there acted the champion of the World 2008 of Jeffry Battl from Canada and Swiss Stefan Lambiel who soon declared career end.

While show proceeds

... But while at Plushenko in the performance foreground on TV and in show, in a boardroom of city ZakSa. Everywhere - not without problems.

For example, as it became known "VP", Evgeni had friction with organizers of the project "Star ice" on RTR.
"One week ago the television channel broadcast that variant of the program where the figure skater has executed double, instead of threefold jump, - Zakaryan has told. - Though, Evgeni skate this program twice and the second time - it is very pure, to spectators have shown the first variant. Plushenko it has touched - and, I think, it is fair: TV men have intentionally given in an aether hire with an error."

Nevertheless, the contract from RTR on four aethers of Plushenko intends to fulfil up to the end.

Besides, our fellow countryman will act in ice shows together with the Hungarian composer Edvino Marton. One month ago show with triumph has swept on cities of Germany, Czechia, Slovakia, Poland and Belarus. In this project it is a lot of novelties. "From that spectators could observe in Peter last year, there were only 20 percent", - has explained Zakaryan. - "And now, together with Evgeni on ice, there are actors of "extreme skatings".

Alas, there is no clearness and in peripetias of private life of the figure skater. Any more the first month all speak about forthcoming wedding of Plushenko with Yana Rudkovskaya - but also it does not have acknowledgement.
"Evgeni invited me to all previous weddings by the first", - Alexey Mishin has told. - "While, I did not receive the invitation". Means, weddings in the near future it is not expected? "It is your conclusion. It is not necessary to put it in my lips", - diplomatic Alexey Nikolaevich has answered.

Recently on tennis tournament "St. Petersburg Open", Evgeni have noticed together with a certain blonde. Who this girl and whether it "has postponed" wedding of Plushenko with Rudkovskaya?

rainisland
view post Posted on 13/12/2008, 10:49

OH, CEKONI, tjanks for this big article.....it's true - there is everything and nothing there....Evgeni may surprise us or may not, but already it doesn't metter :-)

Recently on tennis tournament "St. Petersburg Open", Evgeni have noticed together with a certain blonde. Who this girl and whether it "has postponed" wedding of Plushenko with Rudkovskaya?

New girlfriend? Mhmhmh......no problem.......but if he marrie Rudkovaskaya, I will marrie Donald Trump (Donny already asked me to marrie him, but I replayed that I am waiting for Evgeni's and Yana's wedding party :36_1_41.gif: )

cekoni
view post Posted on 14/12/2008, 00:13

QUOTE (rainisland @ 13/12/2008, 10:49)
....Evgeni may surprise us or may not, but already it doesn't metter :-)

.......but if he marrie Rudkovaskaya, I will marrie Donald Trump (Donny already asked me to marrie him, but I replayed that I am waiting for Evgeni's and Yana's wedding party :36_1_41.gif: )

:kaos-pika27.gif:

509 replies since 6/11/2008, 17:26   10494 views