When he returns in the race?, IN SEPTEMBER !!!

« Older   Newer »
rainisland
view post Posted on 22/3/2009, 20:46

Just a part of DVD....

Evgeni's desire to come back

kudryavka
view post Posted on 22/3/2009, 21:08

QUOTE (cekoni @ 23/3/2009, 03:40)
Maybe on NHK-Torphy? On him has always been "lucky" ;)

"Lucky"? ...
Look at this. In particular 5:01~, 7:05~

What dangerous audience! Get away Evgeni and Mishin! Hurry!!!! :kaos-pika18.gif:

:36_11_6.gif:

Anyway, you should look at 6:54. This scene was cut at ABC version. But it's a sweet and beautiful. Mishin was wiping his boy's sweat. How lovely.. :wub:

This confuses me more: :AddEmoticons04259.gif:
- "any previous year (place 1 to 6 in the respective World Championships)" .... how many years back? May 5 years?
- and what they means to them?: "who due no fault of their own, were forced to sit out competitive season(s)" :blink:

They said "any previous year," So I think it means "all seasons" "all the time"
"who due to injury" meaning like a Takahashi's case.
no fault of their own... maybe... such as war, disaster, or something...? I'm not sure :huh:

But I guess it has a hidden meaning. Maybe ISU wants to leave some "room (leeway)" for discussion. (It's just my guess)

HXM
view post Posted on 22/3/2009, 21:31

QUOTE (rainisland @ 22/3/2009, 20:46)
Just a part of DVD....

:AddEmoticons04225.gif:

kudryavka
view post Posted on 22/3/2009, 21:33

QUOTE (rainisland @ 23/3/2009, 04:46)
Just a part of DVD....

WOW :woot:

Please translation Pleeeeeease!! :AddEmoticons02113.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 22/3/2009, 22:21

QUOTE (rainisland @ 22/3/2009, 20:46)
Just a part of DVD....

Jeeeeeeee! :36_1_13.gif: Good quality video!!! :36_1_55.gif: Thanks Ada! :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

P.S. finally... you go in Prague? ;)

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 22/3/2009, 21:08)
QUOTE (cekoni @ 23/3/2009, 03:40)
Maybe on NHK-Torphy? On him has always been "lucky" ;)

"Lucky"? ...
Look at this. In particular 5:01~, 7:05~
What dangerous audience! Get away Evgeni and Mishin! Hurry!!!!

Anyway, you should look at 6:54. This scene was cut at ABC version. But it's a sweet and beautiful. Mishin was wiping his boy's sweat. How lovely.. :wub:

"Golden Boy" :rolleyes: ;) ...
Yes, I know the scene when he "fled" from flowers, which they shoot it :lol: ... and Mishin them more "instigated" before that :AddEmoticons04263.gif:
But there is something else, that I noticed long time ago <_< - why he embrace only with Japanese girls? :angry: :P

kudryavka
view post Posted on 23/3/2009, 03:08

QUOTE (cekoni @ 23/3/2009, 06:21)
why he embrace only with Japanese girls? :angry: :P

Why? Okay I tell you the secret image But please don't tell other girls... If rivals increase, it's not good for us. So, keep it here.. Are you ready? image
...The main reason why he often hugged us is because very verrrrrry expensive and luxury gifts a lot!!!!! he knows our DEVOTION :36_3_22.gif: Oh, what a beautiful relationship! image

2000-01 Grand Prix Final Exhibition

Many flower many hug many love for him. Good old memory :rolleyes:

Edited by kudryavka - 23/3/2009, 11:48

cekoni
view post Posted on 23/3/2009, 04:24

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 23/3/2009, 03:08)
QUOTE (cekoni @ 23/3/2009, 06:21)
why he embrace only with Japanese girls? :angry: :P

Why? Okay I tell you the secret image But please don't tell other girls... If rivals increase, it's not good for us. So, keep it here.. Are you ready? image
...The main reason why he often hugged us is because very verrrrrry expensive and luxury gifts a lot!!!!!

Really? :blink: ... such expensive gifts? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

I thought until now, that he it works because Japanese girls are "fine and decent" ... while the girls in other parts of the world lacerate him! :P

kudryavka
view post Posted on 23/3/2009, 05:41

QUOTE (cekoni @ 23/3/2009, 12:24)
such expensive gifts? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

yes, "expensive" is just joke :lol: most gifts are not expensive but affectionate. the same as other countries :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 23/3/2009, 20:14

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 23/3/2009, 05:41)
yes, "expensive" is just joke :lol: most gifts are not expensive but affectionate. the same as other countries :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

Well, I never even thought that the hat something especially "expensive" :lol: ... and I'm joking ;)

kudryavka
view post Posted on 24/3/2009, 02:30

QUOTE (cekoni @ 24/3/2009, 04:14)
QUOTE (kudryavka @ 23/3/2009, 05:41)

Well, I never even thought that the hat something especially "expensive" :lol: ... and I'm joking ;)

Oh I forgot, you always say a joke... lol
I'll keep it in mind from now on :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 24/3/2009, 02:46

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 24/3/2009, 02:30)
Oh I forgot, you always say a joke... lol
I'll keep it in mind from now on :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

kudryavka
view post Posted on 24/3/2009, 07:54

Very interesting interview about Evgeni's new program from icenetwork.com

---
22 March 2009
Gregory, Petukhov working with Plushenko
Team choreographing Plushenko's Olympic comeback programs

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp...3&vkey=ice_news

"He's doing shows now," said Gregory. "By May, he's going to be training hard. We're going to go back in early summer and work with him again."

Plushenko has been talking about making a comeback for years, since he won the gold medal in Torino, Italy. Asked whether they think this comeback will become a reality, Petukhov was emphatic.

"This is definitely going to happen," he said. "Otherwise, I wouldn't have gone to work with him."

How do they think he will do in Vancouver?

"As long as he trains consistently, which he's doing now, he'll do well," said Petukhov. "He's trying to improve the other aspects of his skating, not just the jumping. My goal is to take his stronger side and make it look different."

:36_1_55.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 24/3/2009, 21:40

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 24/3/2009, 07:54)
Very interesting interview about Evgeni's new program from icenetwork.com

---
22 March 2009

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp...3&vkey=ice_news ...

Very good and informative interview :36_1_55.gif: .... especially interesting to me is part (which you are not transferred here ;)) about new music for his short program :D
Here's the full interview ... :B):
http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp...3&vkey=ice_news

By Sarah S. Brannen, special to icenetwork.com

Ice dancers Melissa Gregory and Denis Petukhov recently traveled to St. Petersburg, Russia, to choreograph Evgeni Plushenko's Olympic comeback programs.

Plushenko, the 26-year old who recently announced he will return to competition next season, had considered working with Gregory and Petukhov for nearly two years.

"The original discussion happened when we were on tour with "Champions on Ice" a couple of years ago," Gregory said in a phone interview. "He liked our "Fallen Angels," [a trio performed with Johnny Weir and choreographed by Petukhov] and he loved the music. We showed him more music and talked about things we could do; he really liked it."

Gregory and Petukhov made plans to work on choreography while on the Canadian "Civeda" Tour with Plushenko, but when the tour was canceled, he invited them to St. Petersburg instead. They arrived on March 3 with music and ideas in hand.

"When we got to St. Petersburg, we brought the music with us and before we got on the ice we had a long session listening to it," said Gregory. Along with coach Alexei Mishin, the three then set to work at the Yubileiny Sport Club. As is common with elite skaters, the choice of music is still under wraps.

"We cannot reveal yet the music or theme," said Petukhov. "But we can tell you that it will definitely be in a new direction, and it will be a big change for him this year. He is not afraid to try new things."

"As in any choreography, he has a lot of input because he has a set style," said Gregory. "Whatever we give him, he makes it into his own style. He knows what he likes and what he wants. It was nice because he has such strong opinions. Mishin was a delight to work with too."

Gregory and Petukhov have previously done choreography for Weir and Viktor Pfeiffer of Austria. They said they are doing both the short and long programs for Plushenko.

Because Gregory speaks Russian, the group worked entirely in Russian on the ice. However, Gregory's visit was cut short due to a family emergency, and she returned to the United States on March 14. Petukhov stayed on for a few more days of choreography before joining her.

Petukhov and Plushenko have been acquainted for a year. "I've known him since he was twelve," said Petukhov. "We were competing together, at different levels."

The international judging system has changed somewhat since Plushenko last competed in 2006. Gregory and Petukhov worked closely with Mishin to maximize levels and transitions. "We have strategies and are working very critically on the levels to make sure everything is the best possible," said Petukhov.

"He's doing shows now," said Gregory. "By May, he's going to be training hard. We're going to go back in early summer and work with him again."

Plushenko has been talking about making a comeback for years, since he won the gold medal in Torino, Italy. Asked whether they think this comeback will become a reality, Petukhov was emphatic.

"This is definitely going to happen," he said. "Otherwise, I wouldn't have gone to work with him."

How do they think he will do in Vancouver?

"As long as he trains consistently, which he's doing now, he'll do well," said Petukhov. "He's trying to improve the other aspects of his skating, not just the jumping. My goal is to take his stronger side and make it look different."

"He is an Olympic champion," says Gregory. "He's a strong competitor, he always has been. He's seasoned and he will give it a good fight."

----------------------------

They work and choreography for his LP? :AddEmoticons04259.gif: Probably only a few new tips ;)

"No-Marton's" music for SP? :woot: This will be a surprise for all :D ... maybe it's something "very necessary" :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

-------------

P.S. new video by Melissa Gregory (no connection with Evgeni's - Melissa in "free time" ;))

Between The Practices With Evgeniy Plushenko , Streets of Russia - Blinis!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZQLnyjaUUA

Edited by cekoni - 25/3/2009, 00:22

kudryavka
view post Posted on 24/3/2009, 23:29

QUOTE (cekoni @ 25/3/2009, 05:40)
Very good and informative interview :36_1_55.gif: .... especially interesting to me is part (which you are not transferred here ;))

Sorry but I thought that copy / paste of all text, it may has a problem of copyright. Thanks for complement! :kaos-pika27.gif:

They work and choreography for his LP? :AddEmoticons04259.gif: Probably only a few new tips ;)

It remind that this interview. I agree with you ;)

#entry311194043
The 26-year-old Plushenko recently worked on choreography with American ice dancers Melissa Gregory and Denis Petukhov, but has not settled on any choreographers.
"Evgeni will use everybody he can to be in the strongest position for the Olympics,"

cekoni
view post Posted on 25/3/2009, 00:20

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 24/3/2009, 23:29)
Sorry but I thought that copy / paste of all text, it may has a problem of copyright.

If you put a link and the author ... I think that it should not be problems ;)

:o: ... you well me recalled to "fix" my post :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

509 replies since 6/11/2008, 17:26   10494 views