Miscellaneous Videos of Zhenya

« Older   Newer »
kudryavka
icon12  view post Posted on 9/4/2010, 16:12

I made new topic because I didn't know which topic was proper to put these videos. You may have seen this already but I would love more figure skating fans to watch this, so I post :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

Documentary features on Brian Joubert's quadruple jump (Language: Japanese)
http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_skating/252556.html
www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=fa288b7...f9850789bd03bda

:15f535z.gif: :wub:

kudryavka
view post Posted on 10/4/2010, 19:38

Kozuka and Evgeni emailed Asada and Takahashi sent her a message for Japanese TV talk show.

11 April, 2010 "GOING SPORTS" 0:53~ Zhenya

Download www.mediafire.com/?jiyzn2t2zjy

E-mail from Zhenya to Mao
Dear Mao jan,

Congratulation on your great victory in Torino!!!
I cheered for you in front of TV.
You skated like a great champion
If you ever visit Russia
I will be happy to assist you with your needs regards

Evgeni Plushenko

Mao mentioned Zhenya.
- What do you think about Plushenko?
- Every time when I look at him, I have been thinking he's a great figure skater.

- Do you want to learn something from him?
- I want to learn how to jump.
- Plushenko is stable.
- He can land a quadruple jump anytime. He could do it without warm-up. Unbelievable.

:36_1_13.gif:

Edited by kudryavka - 11/4/2010, 13:46

Anuradha dil se
view post Posted on 12/4/2010, 09:41

:B): Mao is too lucky girl!

cekoni
view post Posted on 14/4/2010, 04:01

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 10/4/2010, 20:38)
Kozuka and Evgeni emailed Asada and Takahashi sent her a message for Japanese TV talk show.

Thanks krudy :rolleyes:

I find this snap from video on some forum :D

cekoni
view post Posted on 14/4/2010, 10:35

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 10/4/2010, 20:38)

11 April, 2010 "GOING SPORTS" 0:53~ Zhenya
(FILE:https://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xcwez...ma-tk-ep_webcam)
Download www.mediafire.com/?jiyzn2t2zjy

And, of course, new fan japanese art :lol:

... and some "older" :AddEmoticons04263.gif:
(who is angry blond man in front of the TV? :lol:)

Anuradha dil se
view post Posted on 14/4/2010, 10:57

Those eyes in last photo, I remember! Too funny! :oD))

HXM
view post Posted on 16/6/2010, 16:14

I dont know where to write this, but today (after 2 years!) You Tube write me this

Dear divozjenka:

We have disabled the following material as a result of a third-party notification from TF1 claiming that this material is infringing:

Evgeni Plushenko in audience on Cup of Russia 2008
www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3t1vnGaXM0

Please Note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account. In order to prevent this from happening, please delete any videos to which you do not own the rights, and refrain from uploading additional videos that infringe on the copyrights of others. For more information about YouTube's copyright policy, please read the Copyright Tips guide.

If one of your postings has been misidentified as infringing, you may submit a counter-notification. Information about this process is in our Help Center.
Please note that there may be severe legal consequences for filing a false or bad-faith notice.

Sincerely,

— The YouTube Team

I dont know what to do, because in fact almost each of my videos are from TV and that they are copyrighted....

rainisland
view post Posted on 16/6/2010, 17:56

This is very strange, I have also many TV videos and I have never receive this kind of advertisement. :AddEmoticons04259.gif:
And, they advertising NOW FOR THE VIDEO FROM 2008???
I can't see this video anymore, it's not avaible.
We should find some other channel for uploading our videos, Youtube becomes too stupid.

HXM
view post Posted on 16/6/2010, 18:13

QUOTE (rainisland @ 16/6/2010, 18:56)
This is very strange, I have also many TV videos and I have never receive this kind of advertisement. :AddEmoticons04259.gif:
And, they advertising NOW FOR THE VIDEO FROM 2008???
I can't see this video anymore, it's not avaible.
We should find some other channel for uploading our videos, Youtube becomes too stupid.

I was uploaded for example on MySpace videos from Olypmic Games from 2010 which You Tube dont allow to upload... and also Life with Plushenko which has been deleted..

kudryavka
view post Posted on 17/6/2010, 02:30

QUOTE (HXM @ 17/6/2010, 03:13)
I was uploaded for example on MySpace videos from Olypmic Games from 2010 which You Tube dont allow to upload... and also Life with Plushenko which has been deleted..

MTV is too strict about right protection :wacko:

HXM
view post Posted on 17/6/2010, 07:23

Now I have question If I should delete All videos which could make problems... :angry:

cekoni
view post Posted on 22/6/2010, 04:17

QUOTE (HXM @ 17/6/2010, 08:23)
Now I have question If I should delete All videos which could make problems... :angry:

You find this messsage here? www.youtube.com/account#manage/status_copyright

You are entitled to 3 warnings before "termiantion" of your channel ;)

I am on my channel already has two strikes (warnings), and now I am a "good girl" (for 6 months, I am careful what I doing) :D

You not should anything deleting - just follow the information in link above ;)

P.S. the "most dangerous" is Olympics, Eurosport and Japanese television :B): ... Irina uplaod there whole series "Live with Plushenko" without problems :huh:

-------------

Here is messages for me... how you can see, they not warning by single video, than by "report" ;)
www.youtube.com/account#manage/status_copyright

Account Status: Copyright
Your account is not in good standing.

You receive copyright strikes when we are notified by a third party that a video of yours infringes their copyright. Accumulation of three strikes may result in the termination of your account.Please visit our Copyright Tips page to learn about copyright. If there are any videos on your account for which you are not certain you have the necessary rights, please delete them now.

If you believe a claim was made in error, you can also access references on fair use from the Copyright Tips page, and find the instructions for submitting a counternotification in our Help Center.

The strikes you have received are listed below. For your reference, a copy of each warning message has also been sent to the email associated with your account.

Strike 1:
Evgeni Plushenko - Japanese TV Program (11.10.2009) - (ForPlushy)
Video ID: gTt_ic-NUwY
Removed due to a copyright claim by TV- Asahi Corp. on November 26, 2009

Evgeni Plushenko and Takahiko Kozuka - fluff (2009 Rostelecom Cup) - (ForPlushy)
Video ID: 6tL-r06-Mrk

Plushenko and Miki Ando - funny fluff (2009 Rostelecom Cup EX) - (ForPlushy)
Video ID: _NiDUnEdZr8

Strike 2:
Plushenko - SP Aranjuez (European Championship 2010) - (ForPlushy)
Video ID: e84MdoB2RJo
Removed due to a copyright claim by TF1 on January 29, 2010

Plushenko - LP Tango Amore (European Championship 2010) - (ForPlushy)
Video ID: 14gKSEJDYz8
Removed due to a copyright claim by TF1 on January 29, 2010

Also have and this "half-warning"
Copyright Info: Evgeni Plushenko - ComingSoon
Your video, Evgeni Plushenko - ComingSoon , may include content that is owned or licensed by these content owners:

* Content owner: WMG Type: Audio content

What should I do?

No action is required on your part. Your video is still available worldwide. In some cases ads may appear next to your video.

11 replies since 9/4/2010, 16:12   1102 views