Hello from Venice!

« Older   Newer »
Akumu Black
view post Posted on 28/2/2010, 23:04 by: Akumu Black

Hello to everybody here :D
I'm Lara, 22, currently living in Venice, IT.
It was suggested by sweet Rainisland that I presented myself also in the english part of the forum, so here I am.
I have been a lurker for some time, but I decided to show myself after yesterday night Gala :wub:
A little synopsis of what I already said (much of that was unnecessary rambling, actually :P)

Plushi has been part of my life in the last 6-7 years, but I had never actually felt the need to find any other information outside figure skating.
He has given me so much in this time (I was crushed when he decided to retired, but I was shocked for around a month when I heard he would come back to skating again XD), that after all has happened during the olympic games, I just needed to try and give him something back, even if it was just support through fanbase.
Of course my dream is to meet him, and the thought that most probably I won't be able to be in Torino next month :AddEmoticons02111.gif: breaks my heart.
Well.. that's it, if you want to know more, just feel free to ask me ;) I don't bite (well, not always)...

Oh, and I wanted to thank everybody here too, for the hard work in finding articles and uploading videos. THANK YOU! :2hx3inp.gif:

6 replies since 28/2/2010, 23:04   120 views