Hello from Venice!

« Older   Newer »
Akumu Black
view post Posted on 28/2/2010, 23:04

Hello to everybody here :D
I'm Lara, 22, currently living in Venice, IT.
It was suggested by sweet Rainisland that I presented myself also in the english part of the forum, so here I am.
I have been a lurker for some time, but I decided to show myself after yesterday night Gala :wub:
A little synopsis of what I already said (much of that was unnecessary rambling, actually :P)

Plushi has been part of my life in the last 6-7 years, but I had never actually felt the need to find any other information outside figure skating.
He has given me so much in this time (I was crushed when he decided to retired, but I was shocked for around a month when I heard he would come back to skating again XD), that after all has happened during the olympic games, I just needed to try and give him something back, even if it was just support through fanbase.
Of course my dream is to meet him, and the thought that most probably I won't be able to be in Torino next month :AddEmoticons02111.gif: breaks my heart.
Well.. that's it, if you want to know more, just feel free to ask me ;) I don't bite (well, not always)...

Oh, and I wanted to thank everybody here too, for the hard work in finding articles and uploading videos. THANK YOU! :2hx3inp.gif:

lilaa
view post Posted on 28/2/2010, 23:11

welcome Lara! I hope you will have great time here, and stay long with us ;)
Don't worry if you don't go to Torino, there will be opportunities to meet him because I'm sure he will make us happy with his skating for a loooong time! You just have to believe in your dreams and think that it is possible and it will become reality. LOVE WILL FIND A WAY... :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

Akumu Black
view post Posted on 28/2/2010, 23:17

THANK YOU lilaa!
I'm finding nice people like you, so why would I want to go away? :wub:

I really hope to find a way, someday. I think I will give me Sochi as a last chance. 4 years, I have time ;)

CITAZIONE
LOVE WILL FIND A WAY...

It always does, doesn't it? At least, if you believe in faith, I think. (And you build a bit of your luck with hard work :AddEmoticons04263.gif: )

lilaa
view post Posted on 28/2/2010, 23:27

I always say to the people that introduce them self here: Have a great time as I have, because I really do. This is the best place in the world, because of all the great and nice people who understand me, here.

It always does, doesn't it? At least, if you believe in faith, I think. (And you build a bit of your luck with hard work

you're absolutely right: believe it and work for it and then you will achieve it! That's how I think about it ;) It's all in our hands ;)

cekoni
view post Posted on 2/3/2010, 09:58

Welcome Lara :kaos-pika33.gif: ... enjoy, and cheer with us :15f535z.gif: :bolero kiss.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 2/3/2010, 19:36

Hello Lara, nice to say hello to you also here ^_^
Enjoy our Forum..... :wub:

Akumu Black
view post Posted on 2/3/2010, 19:39

Thank you for the welcome CEKONI!!!
And thank you for all the work here! :kaos-pika03.gif:

CITAZIONE (rainisland @ 2/3/2010, 19:36)
Hello Lara, nice to say hello to you also here ^_^
Enjoy our Forum..... :wub:

Thank you here too, dear! :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

6 replies since 28/2/2010, 23:04   119 views