Brian Joubert

« Older   Newer »
LJS_Lexxa
view post Posted on 15/5/2009, 23:05

because his eyes kill me

and because he's smokin hhhhotttt... and the next best thing out there after Zhenya :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

dimitra
view post Posted on 16/5/2009, 01:12

and the next best thing out there after Zhenya

who??:blink: ?

cekoni
view post Posted on 16/5/2009, 03:17

QUOTE (dimitra @ 16/5/2009, 02:12)
and the next best thing out there after Zhenya

who??:blink: ?

Yes: whoooo??? :woot:

:AddEmoticons04263.gif: ... sorry, Lexxa, but I and Dimi do not like very much Jouber's :P

P.S. although you are well noted: AFTER him :lol:

dimitra
view post Posted on 16/5/2009, 04:49

Dont take it wrong, nothing against him as a man, he is very handsome, but as a skater:

1.he has great jumps, right now one of the best jumpers but not the consistency of plushy, not even close
2.he is capable to have the best skate or the worst, he gets beaten even if when he hits his quad
3.he has no flexibility in his upper body, no much of dance ability, mostly his music helps him cause it is intense and you get carried away (Safri Duo are great but his Rise sp is bad , if they speak about plushy moves in tango, joubert is worse, if you dont know how to sell pelvic thrusts, DONT do it !) , doesnt keep rhythm mostly in his Lps and looks awkward in the music cuts
4.he has no smooth movements, he never pays attention to details in his programs, like unfinished moves, he has no lyrical posture and facial expression
5.he gets the oscar of ugly costumes ...
6.and has skated to matrix too many times...
7.he speaks too much when it is not necessary, and has criticized evgeni too early in his carrier.

plushy also speaks now, but until the last day of olympics he had not open his mouth to judge another skater, even now he speaks about quad and absence of a leader which is true, but not against other skaters like joumbert has.
What i find strange is that his exhibitions are much better than his programs.

after evgeni next best thing was yagudin and from the 2006 guard is lambiel, takahashi, buttle, weir and even sandu on a good day .......joumbert is in the far away corner.
lol i m in good mood! :P

Edited by dimitra - 18/5/2009, 23:22

cekoni
view post Posted on 16/5/2009, 04:57

QUOTE (dimitra @ 16/5/2009, 05:49)
... lol i m in good mood! :P

What would only be - that you're not in "good mood"? :36_11_6.gif:

HXM
view post Posted on 16/5/2009, 20:14

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :blink:

forgive me.... 3 years ago, I liked him (like skater), but more and more I dont like him....... mainly because of his talks..... <_<

cekoni
view post Posted on 16/5/2009, 23:34

OK, Lexxa... not now be afraid of this our "fire" :AddEmoticons04263.gif: - you free continue with Jouber's, if you love him ;)

LJS_Lexxa
view post Posted on 18/5/2009, 01:01

hey, guys, no offence, but he was the one that made me know Josh Groban with his gala program in Warsaw in 2007- in a way he kinda saved my life. chillax, IMO it's not like cheating if you like the competition too :P

neh, i just intended this thread to be a 'gossip' thread, if you know what i mean ;)

i'm sorry if anyone got the wrong idea.
yes, dimitra, everything you said in the above post, i agree with you, his exhibitions are way better than his programs. and yes, the music he uses is intense ;)

im a sucker for music i guess :kaos-pika27.gif:

dimitra
view post Posted on 18/5/2009, 22:24

we can gossip if you want but i know nothing about him except the basic gossips!
Ceconi if i was not in good mood I would say he is just a cucumber!:P

cekoni
view post Posted on 19/5/2009, 00:08

QUOTE (LJS_Lexxa @ 18/5/2009, 02:01)
neh, i just intended this thread to be a 'gossip' thread, if you know what i mean ;)

O, may gossip :rolleyes: .... inform us, as soon he made some scandal or "splodge" :D
.... Here's example, I know that him taken away driver's license a few months ago because speeding :P

goldendove
view post Posted on 19/5/2009, 03:52

Then again, it's interesting that Plush keeps mentioning Joubert as if he were only "worthy" competitor nowadays. Do you think it's because Brian has quads? (regardless of consistency)

In my humble opinion, I think Plush should take more attention to Patrick Chan, since that Canadian skater is very good at edge work and transitions, let alone his excellent triple jumps. If Chan should clean his program, he could easily make to the podium even without a quad.

Also, Dakahasi Daisuke posted a message yesterday. He went to see the musical "Phantom of the opera" on 17th. He wrote he was rather emotional watching the musical, a little bit sad he couldn't compete last year and also remembering those days he performed the Phantom. He says he is regaining his jumps. What if Dakahasi jumps quad again?

Oooh.. the competition is heated!
Though I have great faith in Zhenya! I just can't wait for return of Czar! :)

cekoni
view post Posted on 19/5/2009, 05:32

QUOTE (goldendove @ 19/5/2009, 04:52)
Then again, it's interesting that Plush keeps mentioning Joubert as if he were only "worthy" competitor nowadays. Do you think it's because Brian has quads? (regardless of consistency)

In my humble opinion, I think Plush should take more attention to Patrick Chan, since that Canadian skater is very good at edge work and transitions, let alone his excellent triple jumps. If Chan should clean his program, he could easily make to the podium even without a quad.

Also, Dakahasi Daisuke posted a message yesterday. .... He says he is regaining his jumps. What if Dakahasi jumps quad again?

No, Plushy mention and Lysachek's before World Championship ;)

About Chan - he is very talented skater ... but, we not must forget and that is Olympics in Canada, so ... :B):

I love Takahashi .... I am happy if he managed to recover from the injury :kaos-pika33.gif:

LJS_Lexxa
view post Posted on 26/5/2009, 21:47

QUOTE (dimitra @ 18/5/2009, 23:24)

:36_11_6.gif:
and you know what cucumbers are good for? :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

Here's example, I know that him taken away driver's license a few months ago because speeding :P

yup... he likes teh speed... and so do i... :lol:

Though I have great faith in Zhenya! I just can't wait for return of Czar!

me too! LOL

____
regardless of what he said... he's french! that says it all! french men are PROUD men, regardless... i speak from experience, FRENCH ARE PROUD beyond anything else. even if at the last edition of the worlds he was cought ON CAMERA saying "c'est bon!" (translation: "he's good!" ) after Zhenya finished his program :P

cekoni
view post Posted on 27/5/2009, 01:35

QUOTE (LJS_Lexxa @ 26/5/2009, 22:47)
QUOTE (dimitra @ 18/5/2009, 23:24)

and you know what cucumbers are good for? :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

:o: Shame on you!!! :woot: So young, and already ... :huh: :wacko: :lol:

To me, he is more like a rooster :P

P.S.... Lexxa ... I can here to "hates" him? :D

LJS_Lexxa
view post Posted on 28/5/2009, 13:16

QUOTE (cekoni @ 27/5/2009, 02:35)
:o: Shame on you!!! :woot: So young, and already ... :huh: :wacko: :lol:

:36_1_41.gif:
To me, he is more like a rooster :P

P.S.... Lexxa ... I can here to "hates" him? :D

you can do whatever you wish. :kaos-pika01.gif: just don't hate me for loving him, and his flaws! :AddEmoticons04263.gif: i can deal with a rooster, as you put it :lol: it's all in the attitude :rolleyes: cocky men can be 'trained' to behave ... image yeee haaaa
...uhm.... :36_1_41.gif:

25 replies since 15/5/2009, 23:05   392 views