Hello from Romania

« Older   Newer »
LJS_Lexxa
icon12  view post Posted on 21/4/2009, 22:25

My name is Lexxa, i am from Romania and i have known Zhenya ever since 2001. :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

I'm very friendly, childish, sometimes too childish, and extremely stubborn...:D!

I'm not a quiet person, i express myself freely, no matter the situation, ( even if it gets me into trouble, most of the time...:P).

A saying that could define me is " better the world hate me for what i am than love me for something i am not".

I like to be surrounded by my real friends, i hate loneliness and i believe that it's the greatest fear of my life , even if u sometimes feel the need for space, and for loneliness...
sometimes silence is gold , still I'm afraid of it coz i think that darkness blinds more than any light, and that silence is more deafening than any sound

oh well, i read the 5 books of Twilight by S. Meyer in a week or so.... and saw the movie just a couple days before that.I am not only a Josh Groban fan(atic? LOL) but also a Twilight crazy person.
My biggest flaw- i think- is the fact i am always open and always so friendly and trusting people more than they deserve...

I am a Photoshop maniac, so if you ever want anything- wallpaper, banner, avatar- let me know- PMs , whatever. i don't mind any :P

i am more like a lonesome kind, i don't get out every single day like normal teens do, but hey, since when is a 'normal' a standard? Normality is in the eye of the beholder :P

and it's nice to be here :)
thank you Krisz for finding this MB ! all the message boards i ever found were outdated...
:(

cekoni
view post Posted on 21/4/2009, 22:56

QUOTE (LJS_Lexxa @ 21/4/2009, 23:25)
My name is Lexxa, i am from Romania and i have known Zhenya ever since 2001. :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

I'm very friendly, childish, sometimes too childish, and extremely stubborn...:D!

I'm not a quiet person, i express myself freely, no matter the situation, ( even if it gets me into trouble, most of the time...:P).
oh well, i read the 5 books of Twilight by S. Meyer in a week or so....
I am a Photoshop maniac, so if you ever want anything- wallpaper, banner, avatar- let me know- PMs , whatever. i don't mind any :P
and it's nice to be here :)
.... all the message boards i ever found were outdated...
:(

image Lexxa... "girl next door" ;)

You're all well written, and I do not now what to ask you :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

Feel free to be opened, and the sharp :P ... only should you know, that here is Zhenya - "protected species" ^_^

I love "gothic and mythical" types :B): ... If I understand you well? :rolleyes:

We very glad ask for your Photoshop work, and it shall be "delivered" to the topics... :D
Discussion about our work:
http://plushenko.forumfree.net/?t=36665321 ... or...
Fan Art:
http://plushenko.forumfree.net/?f=6492206

And we're glad because you're here, and that we have for which to be "active" - welcome again! :)

LJS_Lexxa
view post Posted on 22/4/2009, 02:04

thank you for the warm welcome :D
i will... first i need to find myself a few more thudworthy :36_3_22.gif: pics of zhenya tee hee :D

HXM
view post Posted on 22/4/2009, 08:31

Welcome :2hx3inp.gif:

So you are too Photoshop maniac? I am too, everything which I need to remake or make with pictures I do here.... :kaos-pika30.gif:

Noondarkly
view post Posted on 22/4/2009, 08:46

Lexxa! :) Hello, dear :) and I did not find this website, it was Svetlana who sent me a PM on YUKU, after I posted to the Evgeni Plushenko Devotion message board ;) which is not outdated btw, but strange things are happening there... *pulls a face*
It's good to have you here, and we look forward to yer Photoshop art. ;)
Big hugs
Krisz
PS: I know Lexxa from the Josh Groban official forum. :)

LJS_Lexxa
view post Posted on 22/4/2009, 11:08

*giggles madly* and (((tackle hugs Krisz)))

thank you guys for the warm welcome. i`m afraid photoshop will have to wait till the weekend *pouts*
i am exhausted , just came from school... *collapses*

lucymei
view post Posted on 22/4/2009, 12:37

welcome image

rainisland
view post Posted on 22/4/2009, 18:40

Welcome Lexxa!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so glad to see how many beautiful persons come here!!!!!
I am so proud of all of you, girls-.............
:AddEmoticons04225.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 22/4/2009, 21:17

QUOTE (Noondarkly @ 22/4/2009, 09:46)
... it was Svetlana who sent me a PM on YUKU, after I posted to the Evgeni Plushenko Devotion message board ;) which is not outdated btw, but strange things are happening there... *pulls a face*

:woot: ... you know why is PM called "PM"? :ph34r: :angry: :36_11_6.gif:

LJS_Lexxa
view post Posted on 23/4/2009, 04:33

.... no :\

rainisland
view post Posted on 23/4/2009, 08:28

Lexxa :lol:
PM means Private Message, but if you wrote the same (private) message at public Forum, it becomes not private anymore :36_11_6.gif: ........
as Kris did here :36_11_6.gif:
You, girls, you make me ROLL LOL :36_11_6.gif:

LJS_Lexxa
view post Posted on 23/4/2009, 10:48

i think i had a dumb moment there LOL
i know PM means private message. i thought there was a joke i didn't know ... (ashamed) image

fialka
view post Posted on 23/4/2009, 15:39

WELCOME LEXXA! And if you are Photoshop maniac, please don't be ashamed and make some wallpapers with Evgeni/Edvin/or Evgeni + Edvin. I want more more more for my computer .... but I am completely confused with some photoshop work .... :ph34r: :ph34r: ^_^

lilaa
view post Posted on 23/4/2009, 21:20

I even don't have photoshop installed on my computer :lol:

welcome lexxa, btw :)
P.S: I'm still the youngest here <_<

20 replies since 21/4/2009, 22:25   283 views