Hello from Hungary

« Older   Newer »
Noondarkly
view post Posted on 19/4/2009, 13:43

Hi everyone! Wow, a working, up-to-date forum in English for Zhenya! Thank you Cekoni for the friendly invite! I am sooooooo happy to be here.
My name's Krisztina and I've known Zhenya since 2001 when he erupted onto the scene of figure skating with his Sex bomb... I started REALLY liking him after 2003. He has given me so much I can't even start telling you.
There have been breaks in my feelings for him, but they are burning again at full blast because I was in Kosice a few days ago and I saw him skate live, and he just about killed me, he was so amazing. I think Cekoni brought over my hectic and very subjective "account" of the show from another forum... I may try to write a proper one in English, so far, my energies were only enough for a Hungarian report.
Anyway, I'm glad to be here, and it's wonderful that there is a community, very much alive, all for Zhenya.
Krisztina

fialka
view post Posted on 19/4/2009, 15:17

WELCOME!!!!!!
:AddEmoticons04225.gif: :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

HXM
view post Posted on 19/4/2009, 16:01

HELLO :kaos-pika33.gif:

PS: I have heard som hungarian talking women before autographing, (when I was trying to get through people to other side of that mass of people who were waited,) maybe you were one of them :kaos-pika01.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 19/4/2009, 17:38

QUOTE (Noondarkly @ 19/4/2009, 14:43)
... Thank you Cekoni for the friendly invite! I am sooooooo happy to be here....
... I think Cekoni brought over my hectic and very subjective "account" of the show from another forum... I may try to write a proper one in English, so far, my energies were only enough for a Hungarian report....

Thank you - for all! :kaos-pika33.gif: ... would be almost "sin", and for us and for you, that you are not joined to us ^_^

Continue to be "subjective" in your articles ;) - only then, we can enjoy in your real emotions. :wub: If you have something "new" add to your wonderful "first impression" (which I have already transferred from your forum) ... please feel free. :rolleyes:

Welcome and enjoy with us in Evgeni's :15f535z.gif: ... in the months to come, in his skating and in victory's that before him :2hx3inp.gif:

Noondarkly
view post Posted on 19/4/2009, 18:04

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :) it's incredible that there is a Plush forum in English where people actually post DAILY! Wow.

HXM, I think there were more Hungarians in the crowd, but you may have heard us. :) I'm very tall with short dark hair, and wear glasses. Did you see me? :)

Svetlana, if I remember more, I will definitely post. :) :) :)

Krisz

HXM
view post Posted on 19/4/2009, 18:21

I dont very look on people.... :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

Nevermind ;)

rainisland
view post Posted on 19/4/2009, 19:40

Hello Kris, welcome to our Forum , I am really glad that you like it and I hope to read your posts often.
Thanks again to Cekoni for "invitations" - this Forum becomes, day after day, the most actual and the most update Forum of Plushenko's fans.
So, welcome again and enjoy the time here.
A.

Noondarkly
view post Posted on 19/4/2009, 20:23

Thank you Ada.

I hope this forum will become a great community for Zhenya-fans, and one day, Zhenya himself will discover it and will start reading it and realize that WE LOVE HIM SOOOOOO MUCH.

Krisz

HXM
view post Posted on 20/4/2009, 20:53

Kriszti, you are that one from this hungarian forum, arent you ?
http://sgforum.hu/listazas.php3?azonosito=...i&id=1170675561

So I dont know that you are from this forum, I know this forum for long time, but I dont understand Hungarian, only few words..., so I am looking here for photos only :)
It is interesting where can people meet :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 20/4/2009, 22:29

WOW! :woot: What a wonderful signature! :wub: :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

Noondarkly
view post Posted on 21/4/2009, 10:44

QUOTE (HXM @ 20/4/2009, 21:53)
Kriszti, you are that one from this hungarian forum, arent you ?
http://sgforum.hu/listazas.php3?azonosito=...i&id=1170675561

So I dont know that you are from this forum, I know this forum for long time, but I dont understand Hungarian, only few words..., so I am looking here for photos only :)
It is interesting where can people meet :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

Uhm, yes :) that is me! that forum has been there for years... well, since Nijinsky... LOL. We are a great community with not only Zhenya for common interest... it's really nice.

Svetlana, thanks, I love my siggy too! I made it for a Josh Groban forum, to show off our golden boy :D some people know him... it's great when they start praising Zhenya :) haha!

Krisz

cekoni
view post Posted on 21/4/2009, 20:53

QUOTE (Noondarkly @ 21/4/2009, 11:44)
--- Svetlana, thanks, I love my siggy too! I made it for a Josh Groban forum, to show off our golden boy :D some people know him... it's great when they start praising Zhenya :) haha!

I love also and Josh... and Gerard Philipe... :wub: ;)

Noondarkly
view post Posted on 21/4/2009, 21:39

Oh! Svetlana! :) You love Josh? And GP? I can't believe it :)

cekoni
view post Posted on 21/4/2009, 21:54

QUOTE (Noondarkly @ 21/4/2009, 22:39)
Oh! Svetlana! :) You love Josh? And GP? I can't believe it :)

More Gerard ;) ... I was in love with him as a teen :D - Fanfan La Tulipe, Beauty of the Devil .... ahhhh :wub:

Noondarkly
view post Posted on 21/4/2009, 21:59

Yes yes, me too! erm, I mean, Josh is my "second Zhenya" so to speak (I love them both equally) but Gérard Philipe is something... something else. I collect his movies... books and photos. I even have a website. :)
www.gerardphilipe.com, check it out, it's pretty! :)
Going to bed now, very sleepy for some reason :( goodnight Svetlana! and others :)
Krisz

17 replies since 19/4/2009, 13:43   297 views