Earthquake in Italy, Tonight, at Abruzzo, Italy

« Older   Newer »
rainisland
view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 10:50

Just a minute of silence for all victims of earthquake in Italy..........today we are crying all these unsense deaths...........

Emy71
view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 12:26

:"................................................................................:"

cekoni
view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 23:51

R.I.P..... so many people, so many beautiful places, so many beautiful old churches ... :(

rainisland
view post Posted on 7/4/2009, 11:49

We are near Venice (north est of Italy) and we felt the things shaking tonight and yesterday night - I think this earthquake was felt in whole Italy, but the distruction is in the center part of the country.
I watched the news some minutes ago, and I cryed.
Such ingiustice, so many nonsense deaths and disperation.
I am so sad.
Tomorow, during Ice Galà at Turin, they prevent to give some money from the events to the people from eartquake distruction - it means also Evgeni will partecipe.
80.000 people without home, without anythig.
More than 180 death.
And more then few thousans of dissapired.........probably dead......
What a horrible tragedy........

kudryavka
view post Posted on 8/4/2009, 07:32

I have just read a news about earthquake in Italy. I'm shocked. I hope that all victims are rescued as soon as possible, and for the deceased, I pray their soul may rest in peace.

Plushed
view post Posted on 8/4/2009, 16:13

Sending our love, thoughts and prayers to our Italian friends.

life is so precious

lilaa
view post Posted on 8/4/2009, 17:15

O my God! This is shocking! The world become so full of this disasters! Everywhere disasters, all the time! What has the man done to this planet????

Prayers from Sarajevo for all victims of the earthquake. I hope as much as possible will be rescued.

Earthquakes are one of the disasters I can't imagine somehow. I don't know why. Last week there was a little earthquake here in Sarajevo, it waked me up in the middle of the night and I thought what is going on but it was funny if you compare it with this earthquake. So I can't, and somehow I even don't want to imagine such a big earthquake.
I really hope everything will be as good as it can be.

cekoni
view post Posted on 13/4/2009, 22:23

QUOTE (Kate_ @ 13/4/2009, 22:18)

Every day something terrible happening somewhere ... :AddEmoticons04274.gif:

Like people around you.... make life beautiful to self, and dear and close person - this is the only "cure" :)

:36_1_41.gif:

Kate_
view post Posted on 14/4/2009, 12:03

Good sentence Cekoni...
I am just happy that here isn't any earthquake and i am sorry with Italy.

9 replies since 6/4/2009, 10:50   157 views