Favorite music video clip from youtube, ... and similiar sites

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
icon12  view post Posted on 9/3/2009, 02:56

Sirusho, Jelena and Boaz - "Time to pray"

Tonight at "Beovizija 2009" (our choice for the "Eurovision 2009" Song Contest in Moscow :lol:), during the interval act, three representatives of their countries in the "Eurovision 2008" - Jelena Tomašević (Serbia), Sirusho (Armenia) and Boaz Mauda (Israel) performed, for the first time song "Time to Pray" (lyrics by Israeli president Shimon Peres, music by Boaz Mauda and Tomer Biran).

I am left without the text image :woot: ... see and hear you, this divine voices... :wub: image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nmYm3GBg-Q

DOWNLOAD XVID VIDEO :rolleyes:

mp3 download ^_^ :
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?n2ximvuhttn

:rolleyes: Sirusho, Boaz, Jelena...

Edited by cekoni - 12/3/2009, 10:41

rainisland
view post Posted on 10/3/2009, 12:12

Thanks, Cekoni....
But, please tell me..........this song will represent Serbia at Eurosong Contest at Moskow?
If it's right, I must say that the combination of the voices, and specialy of the LANGUAGES is very very curious, and very very original.
Now, I am waiting to hear Russian song :rolleyes: (I hope it will not be Bilan again).

HXM
view post Posted on 10/3/2009, 12:53

I can add here our song, wich has been choosed these sunday.... it is very nice i think... it is singing by girl (Nela Pociskova) and man (Kamil Mikulcik) ... she is very talented young actress and singer and he is also very good singer... and now also acter... both play in series, musical, in plays in theatre... it was very unexpected performance....

HXM
view post Posted on 10/3/2009, 13:17

QUOTE (rainisland @ 10/3/2009, 12:12)
Thanks, Cekoni....
But, please tell me..........this song will represent Serbia at Eurosong Contest at Moskow?
If it's right, I must say that the combination of the voices, and specialy of the LANGUAGES is very very curious, and very very original.
Now, I am waiting to hear Russian song :rolleyes: (I hope it will not be Bilan again).

I think that he cant, once he won last year...

rainisland
view post Posted on 10/3/2009, 15:53

Nice song, but it doesn't have a chance to win, because it's too perfect........You know what I mean......
I know that Bilan can't partecipate again, but I am afraid to see who will represents Russia....
Italy doesn't partecipate since 1998 (it was Toto Cutugno with his song "Insieme" - Together), RAI (Italian Television) made this decision, probably to protect the rang of San Remo festival......or because they don't want to invest the money.........sincerly, I don't like this kind of exbition (last year I was at Belgrade, but only because there were Evgeni and Edvin), but I know that in Italy there are many people who want Italy to compete again, and they are trying to promote it on Web....hoping that one day Italy will be between all the others.

HXM
view post Posted on 10/3/2009, 16:12

Yes I know that... it is too much artistic song....
And Slovakia was in Eurovision last-time in 1998 too.... and were, i think, three times.... in two years, there were also too much artistic singers and once rock group.... So our people still dont know what type of song must have to have some chance.... (or must have, in theirs group on stage, some more famous people than they are..... :AddEmoticons04263.gif: ;)
:11mc8w0.gif: :i5skuv.gif: image )

cekoni
view post Posted on 10/3/2009, 23:47

QUOTE (rainisland @ 10/3/2009, 12:12)

No, this is: "interval act" (guest appearance during the counting of the votes) ;)
... although I was delighted to represent us this song :wub: (not the one which actaly win :angry: :sick: - I not even to put here, that does not scare you :wacko:)

Russia will be represent some Ukrainian singer Anatasia Prihodko, who will sing on the Ukrainian language ... because that is turn out great scandal in Russia :lol:

http://www.kp.ru/daily/eurovision/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZkNNHAAFgo

P.S. to rename this topic in "Eurovision 2009 - youtube links"? :36_11_6.gif:

Emy71
view post Posted on 11/3/2009, 13:29

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic
This is Roberto Bolle (Casale Monferrato 26 March 1975) a famous Italian ballet dancer.
In the season 2003/2004 are recognized him the title of Etoile of the TEATRO ALLA SCALA of Milan . A question: if Evgeny had not made the skater, he would have been able to become so ??

rainisland
view post Posted on 11/3/2009, 20:01

What a coincidence..........Today I spoke with one person about the show at Torino, and about the fact that Lambiel will make exibition with Antonio Najarra, the famous flamenco dancer.
[IMG] [/IMG]
I met Najarro at Sarajevo last February, and he is really great dancer - rumurs said that he is a new coreografo of Lambiel.
Then we begun to speak about Evgeni and I said exactly the same thing: if Evgeni had been choosed to be dancer instead of skater-..........I am sure that he should be a great dancer, too.................

cekoni
view post Posted on 12/3/2009, 02:37

Some well-known choreographer from "Marinin's Theater" (St. Petersburg) is cajolery Evgeni's, to he became ballet dancer :AddEmoticons04263.gif: ... I think, somewhere 2002/2003 :AddEmoticons04259.gif: ^_^

cekoni
view post Posted on 12/3/2009, 10:42

QUOTE (cekoni @ 9/3/2009, 02:56)
Sirusho, Jelena and Boaz - "Time to pray" ...

I added a good Xvid video for download in the first post :rolleyes: ;) :B):

dimitra
view post Posted on 13/3/2009, 02:03

Sakis :wub: :wub: :wub:

kudryavka
view post Posted on 13/3/2009, 05:24

QUOTE (cekoni @ 12/3/2009, 10:37)
Some well-known choreographer from "Marinin's Theater" (St. Petersburg) is cajolery Evgeni's, to he became ballet dancer :AddEmoticons04263.gif: ... I think, somewhere 2002/2003 :AddEmoticons04259.gif: ^_^

It was 1993, Zhenya was still a little boy. I guess the choreographer (Evgeni says it was a female dancer) intended to recommend Little Zhenya to the Vaganova Academy's 1st or 2nd grade. I know it's a terrific difficult thing to be admitted by Vaganova, which rank as one of the top Ballet Schools in the whole world. But I suppose he could have done :rolleyes:

By the way, choreograph in 2002-03... I love that season's modern ballet-like choreograph very very much image
St. Petersburg 300 was by Kirill Simonov. He's a choreographer of Mariinsky Ballet ...maybe. I saw a DVD of his modern Nutcracker (Music conducted by Gergiev!!) I like it :wub:
And Adagio was by Valery Mikhailovsky. He was established the St. Petersburg Male Ballet. And he's a pupil of wellknown Boris Eifman (though I'm not sure.) I have been thinking Evgeni's Adagio was under the influence of Eifman.
Look at this. And attention 2:00~. This was choreographed by Eifman and one of Vareley's successful role. I think it similar to Evgeni's, isn't it? :15f535z.gif: :wub:

(Oh.. what a beautiful music..) image :AddEmoticons02113.gif:

I make an unnecessary addition - Yuri Smekalov, who choreographed my best favorite Tribute to Vaslav Nijinsky (and Gachinsky's recent program Mirror/Narcissus) is also Eifman's relation. Does Papa Mishin like Eifman? :huh:

---------------

Anyway... my recent favorite songs

MGMT.. they are so funny :36_11_6.gif:

Goth but good melody :lol:

Edited by kudryavka - 13/3/2009, 14:46

Emy71
view post Posted on 13/3/2009, 09:36

Kudryavka you are an encyclopedia...You have explained me in few words everything that I wanted to know.

P.S. I like this ballet section, very interesting.....

dimitra
view post Posted on 13/3/2009, 09:49

I make an unnecessary addition - Yuri Smekalov, who choreographed my best favorite Tribute to Vaslav Nijinsky (and Gachinsky's recent program Mirror/Narcissus) is also Eifman's relation. Does Papa Mishin like Eifman? :huh:

unnecessary addition??This is the best of the week!!!!!You wont believe this but i was talking with a friend yesterday and we were wondering who choreographed plush's Nijiinski and we were searching all the net, all of his familiar sites (official etc) , and we couldnt find who choreographed what program..do you have a source for this?
great info, a million thanx :kaos-pika27.gif:

58 replies since 9/3/2009, 02:56   1974 views