The name and fate - ЕВГЕНИЙ (EVGENI)

(by Ruzha)

1. Personality: living in two worlds
2. Color: Blue
3. Key features: irritability - susceptibility - intuition
4. Totem plant: foxglove
5. Totem animal: hippocampus
6. Sign: Aquarius
7. Type: These men are often nervous and sentimental. Psyche like a totem - marine ridge, which is like sleeping in the water, and then all of a sudden wake up.
8. Psych:. Psychopathics, but hide it. Their sex life has two aspects: the susceptibility leads to the idealization of the love, which is great disappointment and aggressive sexuality is often an unpleasant situation. Passive, but may acquire the propensity to masochism.
9. Will: Rather, the weak. Indecision.
10. Excitability: Average. However, keep in mind that often, they simply wait that subsequently outride you.
11. The speed of response: It seems that they doze loaded into your inner world, but in fact well noticed happening around them.
12. Activities: Average. Before proceeding to the case, weigh and count their forces and capabilities.
13. Intuition: Well-developed.
14. Intellect: They are strictly selective, they go into things and pass truly significant events not recognized their attention.
15. Receptivity: Most susceptible to influences. Not too sure of themselves, rather indecisive, timid.
16. Morality: Able to adapt to circumstances. The system of moral values is never clear and precise.
17. Health: Good, but they are rapidly exhausting. They need a long sleep and a calm, measured way of life. Susceptible to infectious diseases. The weak part of the body - the eyes and bronchi.
18. Sexuality: The sexual lives of these men is subject sense. They need a lot of time to reveal their desires, but then everything is happening very quickly ...
19. The field of activity: Become excellent technicians in the field of electronics engineers in the field of aircraft, good researchers who know how to manage multiple lines of work.
20. Sociability: It is very sociable, especially when there are in good spirits, that does not happen too often. They do not like to abandon the old attachments.
21. Conclusion: Let's to similar people become reserved. Sometimes they are very actively and effectively, sometimes simply "idle" and not always able to control the situation.

--------------------

(by Mendelev)

Pair with the name of male and female versions, a diminutive form of the same for male and female names.
Good name, hot, tender and beautiful.

Zhenya - a brave and angry, coarse, dark and dangerous, and male and female version of Zhenya gets on not with people impulsiven and unpredictable. Not all of "Zhena's" go to "Evgeni's", but the reasons for actions of adults will become clearer in the analysis of signs diminutive names.
Evgeni inclined to take risks, and challenges, which he is in danger, he creates. Most come simply irresponsible, not thinking about the consequences of their actions; unjustly might offend people, even his friend. This can be of good courage and recklessness, is hot, often unnecessarily. Not very gets on people, but not a vengeful person and quite sincerely surprised reactions of others to their behavior.
Evgeni's both sexes - are unusual, unstable and restless - people «rolling stone». They can easily change jobs, the city, sometimes a family - and all this without any regrets. The fate has it, but they did not resist.
Man's name is found more often than women.
Color name - blue-green.

----------------------

(by Higiru)

Comes from the Greek words meaning - noble.
Little Zhenya surprise surrounding his acumen. He is very early to learn to read and write. Big dreamer. The school - among the best, well-written essays, easily acquires a foreign language. Friends with classmates, they respect him for his kindness and generosity. Girls concerns it is precautionary, in a chivalrous manner, frequently idealises them.
Evgeni industrious, gives great hope. He is fond of sports and special interest shown by various types of oriental arts. Obstacles to achieving the objective knock him out of the life gauge, he does not know how to concentrate and to overcome them. In the chosen specialty is medium height, his nature - in the sciences, electronics. In his spare time, could write poetry.
«Spring» Eugeni's more specific and purposeful. More often than born at other times of the year, there are repeated in the marriage. Among their friends there, journalists, artists and writers.
In the women valued above all spiritual purity, subconsciously looking for a certain mystique. Evgeni set up for family life. He did not see anything shameful is to wash the floor, go to the market or engage in other domestic chores. Organically makes no scandals, quarrels and avoid anything that may lead to them. Due to the eternal dispute - to be the head of the family, he was not upset because he valued the atmosphere of mutual understanding and love. Unfortunately, wives accept often such tolerance for spinelessness. With all the way, its consequences.
Eugeni's sensitive to the suffering of relatives, but in extreme situations hesitant. Happy walking with children around you can always see flock boys and girls. Many Evgeni's very jealous. The initiator of the divorce Evgeni will never be.
The most fortunate in their marriages with Alina, Anna, Valentina, Valeria, Vera, Darey, Juliet, Xenia, Liey, Lilia, Ludmila, Natalia, Nelly, Nina, Raisa, Christina, Julia. Less lucky in Ada, Alevtinoy, Barbara, Elena, Zoey, Claudia, Lydia, Marina, Yana.

-------------------------

sexy portrait (by Higiru) :P

He is a very choosey in the choice of partner, temper his average. For women applies with some disdain, believed they faced creatures less than men, but he did not misogynist. Girls associated with him more often with innocence, which he wholeheartedly defends. Evgeni may mistaken, confused beauty and charm of a woman with her sexuality and are often punished for it. He is inclined believe that sex is a youth-based, then people should engage in more serious cases: to make money, start a family, children, take care of their welfare. There is nothing surprising in the fact that his wife did not receive the full what expects feels constantly unsatisfied, bypassed, irritable at the slightest provocation and becomes obtrusive in their demands. But the most striking, Evgeni that in such situations feels offended side. It is not imagine that his best achievements in the field of sex comparable perhaps to the average the activity of other men. It can stimulate the diversity of sexual partners, and he did not believe it shameful - Evgeni looks at things broadly.
He is quite candid in making their sexual desires, without complexes and wants to know all forms of sexual communication. In the sex he needs to feel that he did not simply quenches the thirst of its partners, but also the receiving full sexual satisfaction, restores mental and physical balance. If Evgeni does not satisfied with his wife, he seldom divorced, but is looking for an opportunity to catch up lost on the side. After forty years, it lowers its standards in the selection of sexual partner, as well as reduces sex to a biological necessity.

rainisland
view post Posted on 14/1/2009, 08:31

Good title of the topic....they are absolutely silly.........these things :-)
But, everything dedicated to him is welcome here - exept the things which can offend him.
NIce idea, Cekoni ;-)

cekoni
view post Posted on 1/2/2009, 03:41

This doll is for me completely silly... :AddEmoticons04263.gif: :P

rainisland
view post Posted on 1/2/2009, 14:36

I am agree...it's silly and I don't want to buy it :lol:
But, thanks to the artist who made it, he (she) is Zhenya's fan anyway :B):

¤ MissMelek ¤
view post Posted on 2/2/2009, 12:38

it's really funny that doll :P

cekoni
view post Posted on 3/2/2009, 22:42

:i5skuv.gif: Russian jokes after Eurovision 2008... :P
----------------------------------------------------------

Eurovision 2008 have won a violin of the Stradivari and Olympic champion Plushenko. In the background is sing some Bilan.

It decided to challenge a victory of Bilan's on the Eurovision 2008 as it is revealed that Plushenko used a dope...

The Russian Football Committee has solved that in the "Football World Championship" to fill in a midfield with ice. While Plushenko will distract contenders, our football players will given goals!

Action: "Vote for Bilan's, or it will arrive on the Eurovision in the third time!"

It was said: if Bilan's have not allowed to win, in the third time it would arrive with Nikolay Valuev

At competition "Eurovision 2009" Russia will represent Joseph Kobzon and a Russian national team on hockey!

image Joseph Kobzon :kaos-pika01.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 4/2/2009, 22:25

I always asked myself, why he had the costume of gold "foil" on GPF 2002? :AddEmoticons04259.gif: :woot: ...

... now I first saw and "why" :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

HIStory World Tour (1996-1997)

¤ MissMelek ¤
view post Posted on 5/2/2009, 13:38

Oh dear! XD
But gold is better on Plushy-love. :D ;)

cekoni
view post Posted on 5/2/2009, 22:39

QUOTE (¤ MissMelek ¤ @ 5/2/2009, 13:38)

Plushy "chocolate" :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

¤ MissMelek ¤
view post Posted on 6/2/2009, 13:59

CITAZIONE (cekoni @ 5/2/2009, 22:39)
CITAZIONE (¤ MissMelek ¤ @ 5/2/2009, 13:38)

It made me think of a Ferrero Rocher, but don't know if you know what I mean. ;)

Emy71
view post Posted on 6/2/2009, 15:07

Yesss!!!! ha! Ha! ha!

cekoni
view post Posted on 7/2/2009, 00:41

QUOTE (¤ MissMelek ¤ @ 6/2/2009, 13:59)
QUOTE (cekoni @ 5/2/2009, 22:39)

It made me think of a Ferrero Rocher, but don't know if you know what I mean. ;)

Ask me, "addicts" of all kinds of chocolate? :P

... I always loved this "balls" :rolleyes: :D

¤ MissMelek ¤
view post Posted on 7/2/2009, 13:47

So they're famous! :AddEmoticons04263.gif:
Love them toooo!!!! Love all kinds of chocolate! :D

cekoni
view post Posted on 14/2/2009, 10:08

... maybe is silly, and maybe in that has "something" ;)

http://www.mceskating.com/bioevgeny.shtml
Evgeni Plushenko wears a red thread around his wrist. Plushenko said about that:

"It is for good luck from my friend Miguel in Spain. Five years ago we were in a car accident and it was bad, but we didn’t get hurt and after this accident (Miguel) gave this to me."

St. Petersburg, 19.03.2008..... at a session of the City Assembly :rolleyes:

... It seems that he no longer carries this "talisman" .. at least I have not noticed that ;)

70 replies since 14/1/2009, 07:37   2099 views