Interviews & Magazines, (old and new)

« Older   Newer »
dimitra
view post Posted on 11/11/2009, 01:23

CEconi what happened to the poster of Rostel you took!!!???/I forgot! :36_20_1.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 11/11/2009, 06:50

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 11/11/2009, 01:22)
Poster is not sold. lol
But I'll get it next month :D

Why is not for sale? :huh: :(

QUOTE (dimitra @ 11/11/2009, 01:23)
CEconi what happened to the poster of Rostel you took!!!???/I forgot! :36_20_1.gif:

Whether at me your poster, or you forget yours in Moscow? :AddEmoticons04259.gif: (anyway, I have 2 posters :D)

kudryavka
view post Posted on 11/11/2009, 07:08

QUOTE (cekoni @ 11/11/2009, 14:50)
Why is not for sale? :huh: :(

The poster is just a sales promotion ad for major bookstores which was distributed by the publisher. Unfortunately, such ad posters are not sold basically. :AddEmoticons0216.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 11/11/2009, 07:18

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 11/11/2009, 07:08)
The poster is just a sales promotion ad for major bookstores which was distributed by the publisher. Unfortunately, such ad posters are not sold basically.

This is very stupid from them :blink: ... just wonder me, such a "non-capitalistics" behavior :huh:

cekoni
view post Posted on 24/11/2009, 08:12

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 10/11/2009, 15:39)
-----------
Today I bought World Figure Skating magazine No. 40....

Kudryavka, what's write here? :D
http://evgeni-plushenko.com/img/skan/big/94.jpg

:wub:

P.S. you "know", what I am waiting ... :AddEmoticons04274.gif:

kudryavka
view post Posted on 24/11/2009, 16:31

QUOTE (cekoni @ 24/11/2009, 16:12)

It's an old interview by Tatjana Flade. Nothing new ;)

You mean "No.40"? :rolleyes:

cekoni
view post Posted on 25/11/2009, 06:41

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 24/11/2009, 16:31)

It's an old interview by Tatjana Flade. Nothing new ;)

Article from Golden Skate? Thanks :)

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 24/11/2009, 16:31)

You mean "No.40"? :rolleyes:

Yes :D .... same photo and there? ;)

cekoni
view post Posted on 2/12/2009, 06:58

- long Plushy interview on russian language (magazine "Sobesednik", 24.11.2009.):
http://www.sobesednik.ru/interview/plushenko_sb_45_09/

- big scan magasine from Evgeni's offical forum:
http://evgeni-plushenko.com/img/skan/big/104.jpg

... translation of the most interesting parts by Ximena :)
http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthrea...=27090&page=124

- As usual, Plushenko takes a lot of the interview complaining about the lack of support of the people who told him to come back and they will provide him for what he needs, he says he has done his part but the other side has not, so right now he is not making almost any profit, he is living out of savings and that his financial support comes from Oriflame. He says that the fed is, in theory, paying now for his doctor and his choreographer but the amounts the fed pays them is not enough considering the amount of time both spend with him.
- He says that he should have done the Russian Cup (In Moscow this past week) but got sick with the flu but that he will perform at the Panin competition. (starts tomorrow), he says that because of him getting sick, he tries now not to be in public places, he takes vitamins and he tells himself that he cannot get sick. He says that from now on, he will wear a surgical mask when he goes out.
- (talking about the new system) He says that most of the athletes aiming at the Olympic podium have skated with the old system, so all of them had to re-learn how to skate adjusting to the new system. He is not sure if it's for him easier or harder than the rest, on one hand he believes it's harder for him because he is been away for three years, but on the other hand maybe it's easier because he had time to rest, to get away from the pressure, to enjoy a new life, he thinks it's like a double-edge sword.
- He says he gets the most points with his jumps so he has to do them on training, he talks about his 3ax-4t. About the spins, while he knows there is a level 4, he wants to do a good quality level 3 spin.
- He says that it would be insane of him just to lay back and not work anymore after realizing how easily he won RC. He didn't do everything that was planned so there's no stop for him. He knows that the sports career is quite short, he remember his mother used to tell him that as soon as he retired, he won't be needed anymore, and if you fail they will walk away and he has seen it happen to a lot of Russian athletes.
- Finally he says that his mom has started to go watch his trainings again, which is something she did since he started skating until 2006. His wife, mom, doctor and choreographer watch his trainings now.

Plushy again "mixed" dates - "Panin Memorial" does not start 2nd, than 9.12. :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 3/12/2009, 08:53

Magazine "Hello" 1.12.2009.

Interviews of Plushy and Yagudin's, occasion of the Avebukh show "Crystal Ice" (12.12.2009.) - scanned the newspaper (I'll try later to find link and translate text ;))

http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopi...63&p=3107#p3084

:wub:

P.S. It seems that will Plushy & Yags "together" skate :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 4/12/2009, 05:18

http://www.trud.ru/article/03-12-2009/2330..._olimpiady.html

Evgeni Plushenko: "Children with Yana will have after the Olympics"

Recently, the Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko and producer Yana Rudkovskaya played a wedding. How are labor weekdays and family weekend, Evgeni told to "Trud-7"

- Not so long ago took your return to the ice after a three-year hiatus. This is more than serious and responsible step.
- On the ice returned me Yana. She convinced me that I can still skate and set records: 27 years - no limit for an athlete. I was not agree, and strongly resisted. First, I too much missed in life, and recover form is very difficult. Secondly, I have all the possible titles, so my motivation is, frankly, weak.

- What Yana said, that you are motivated to workout?
- She listened to me and said: "You do not double Olympic champion." I had no answer at this, and star with practicing (laughs). It is difficult, when after the break to hold one, two, three, or four exercises per day. Also, it was difficult to lose 10 kilos. So, I want thank to Yana, coach Alexei Nikolaevich Mishin, choreographer David Avdysh, and of course, to my beloved mother, and all those who believed and believe in me.

- And in everyday's life, you have something for which you seek?
- Do not think about it. I am happy with everything in my life. At home I have everything perfectly: beautiful woman - smart, kind, wise, honest, with humor. We want very much children. However, thinking about that I not have time. Conjugal obligations nobody forgets, of course, it is necessarily (laughs). But the children - is another. We very much want them, twins. It will be terrific, if born a boy and a girl.

- When you realize that Yana is - "your" human?
- From the first glance. When I first saw Yana, immediately said: "You're my girl, and we will live together."

- Yana was resisted on such a statement?
- She did not resist. Why resist, when is such a guy in front of her (laughs).

- Have you had moments in life together, when the continuation of your novel has been called into question?
- Few people know, but we checked our relationships and feelings - I decided that we need to leave. Half months we have lived separately, and never met. That was last year. But time passed, and I realized that the closest and best woman I can not find, nor want. It was after such a difficult period in life, we realized that we are created for each other.

- Your wife works with many people. Jealous of her?
- We understand each other, both are working, and it does not hamper our relations. We try to spend more time together: Yana tries to make its case, while I was in training. She comes to me at the rink, sits in the locker room with overlooking on the ice rink, taking a laptop, all of its ten phones, and works.

- You and Yana - creative people, and therefore probably discussed the idea of joint projects, business ...
- The plans are there. However, now I'm all in preparation for the Olympics, so about that we will be later talk about it.

- If you were given a sheet of paper and asked to draw up a psychological portrait of Yana, what would you write?
- A human with character. Human hardcore. She knows how much worth, knows her's place. She is confident in itself. And in addition, she likes stay as small kid, which I like. This is a good man. I can say only good things about Yana (smiles).

- Yana - producer, this profession requires a rigidity of the nature and availability of managerial skills. In house Yana is strict with you?
- No. We can fool around, dance, have fun, but do not fight (laughs). Our couple is different in its manifestations: in public, we are one, but at home - we are totally different. I think, this is correct.

- Where is your house?
- Out of town. If possible, we slept in the weekend there, and walk in nature. Yana and I now build a big house, mansion on the lake. In doing so, to us greatly helped the governor of Leningrad's Region Valery Serdyukov, who is, after winning on the World Championship, gave me a small plot of land with stunning views on the lake. There is a dock, around the forest, the place is simply stunning. We are definitely going to pursue leisure time there with family and children. Even and dogs.

- How comfortable do you feel alone with yourself?
- I like to be alone. It helps when, for example, there is a surplus of communicating with people. But for a long time, I can not have be alone. I and my wife can just be together and not talk, think inself. And to us are good, at such moments.

- You hard cause to become agitated?
- I am an emotional person, but I have a beautiful wife, which frequently stops, helps and calms me (smiles). Yana is very necessary to me.

- You would like to your son, from his first marriage with Maria Ermak, Egor, studied in sports school?
- I want Egor's give to football. Especially, since I'm friends with Alessandro Del Piero (Italy striker of "Juventus" Turin, seven-time champion Italy and world champion - "Trud-7") - a great player. Alex already gave my son some of his football shirts, and I decided, that in 6-7 years I will give Egor in the football section. I also put Egor on skates. He did not just went on the ice, than went, ran. So, I not exclude, that before the football, or parallel with him, he will deal with skates: figure skating or hockey.

- What is your son?
- Cool, class for self (smiles). He loves to ride on electric cars. I bought him for birthday present ATV on petrol and equipment. I want, of course, take him to home out of city, but his mother is against that child's communication with "outsiders", ie, with all, except me. He rides a bicycle, is not afraid to fall - in general, as I was in childhood. Externally, emotionally and physically - this is my copy.

- By character, Egor is also your copy?
- Unfortunately, no: mother spoiled him. I think that guy should be harder to raise. I can not say that I am a stern father. I love to cuddle, but when is that deserved.

Our dossier

Evgeni Plushenko was born Nov. 3, 1982 in the village of Sunny Khabarovsk Krai.
From four years skating.
In 2005, he graduated the St. Petersburg State University of Physical Culture "PF Lesgaft".
In the same year he married Maria Ermak, and in 2006 they had a son Egor.
In 2008, divorced.
September 12, 2009 he married producer Yana Rudkovskaya.

Yana Rudkovskaya born January 2, 1975 in Barnaul.
In 1998 she graduated the Altai State Medical University.
In the same year opened a chain of beauty salons.
Since 2005, producer of the artist Dima Bilan.
She was married to businessman Victor Baturin, divorced in 2008.
From marriage to Baturin, left two sons: 7-year-old Andrew and 6-year-old Nicholas.

cekoni
view post Posted on 6/12/2009, 20:20

QUOTE (cekoni @ 3/12/2009, 08:53)
Magazine "Hello" 1.12.2009.

Interviews of Plushy and Yagudin's, occasion of the Avebukh show "Crystal Ice" (12.12.2009.) - scanned the newspaper:
http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopi...63&p=3107#p3084
(I'll try later to find link and translate text ;))

Pairs skating

Evgeni Plushenko and Alexei Yagudin will come on the ice together at the award ceremony "Crystal Ice"

Once they were rivals. Both fought for Olympic gold, competed at the world championships, placing in front of the judges a difficult choice which of the two deserves the highest award. It is now a thing of the past, and former rivalry (and some believe, even and hostility), replaced by respect and cooperation. December 12, two brilliant athletes will take to the ice in a show during the award ceremony "Crystal Ice".

Before the performance in "Luzhniki", "HELLO!" met with Evgeni Plushenko and Alexei Yagudin, to ask them some questions.

- Evgeni, what you are preparing as surprise for the audience at prize "Crystal Ice"?
- I will only say that it will be brilliant spectacle. Details will not disclose. In fact, this is and a surprise.

- They say that before the Olympics in Vancouver, you train 24 hours per a day, keep a sharp rigorous sports mode, and lost much weight.
- Yes, I lost a lot of weight. Almost 10 kilograms. But recently I have flu, and spent a week in bed. I had to drink plenty of fluids, very calorie stuff. In the end, scored a couple of extra kilos. And the fact, that I train 24 hours per a day - it is a little exaggeration. But the sports mode I hold really strict. Rise 8.30 morning. First - classes in the gym, then - ice. A small break, then again training, and again classes in the hall. As a result, I am engaged 8 hours a day - a 4 workout. And I try as often as possible, to play tennis.

- Not afraid to get injured?
- The fact is that the motion in tennis is very similar to those, which I have to perform on the ice, well-stretched muscles of the hands and feet. And when you jump, running the entire corpus. It is even useful.

- Evgeni, probably, you have repeatedly asked, why you needed to return to the amateur sports?
- O-oh-oh. It told me many times. Some people still do not understand, how I, after several complicated operations, stood up on the ice. And still went to the Olympics! Others, even worse, not well-intentioned's, said that me for return to the sport paid five million dollars. This, of course, complete nonsense. In the amateur sports, I returned only for myselfs and my fans, and even for the sake of the beloved woman, my wife Yana Rudkovskaya. Yana first told me, that I could skate well. And, you know, I believe her. (Smiles). By the way, before the performance at the Moscow Grand Prix, some "well-wishers" come up to me, and wished success through his teeth - they say: "come on, hold on, we'll see you." So? I took the first place.

- Your opponents in Vancouver will be twenty years. No complexes?
- I am still going at age 31, to go on the ice in Sochi. I have much more experience than these children. Although, on the other hand, they are really strong contenders, ignore that, too, can not.

- Evgeni, your performances - it is always show. Number, which you are preparing for the Olympics, also secret?
- The main thing for me - to do it, and skate the programs, as I have now obtained during training. If everything goes, I'll be happy. As for entertainment, there is no need to confuse my exibition performances and competitions. New program, I really prepare. After the Olympics, 'll do it right up. That this would indeed be a real show. "Sex Bomb", sorry, do not repeat, but you will the sea of humor, laughter, I guarantee. Even, I thinking invited to take part of a famous clown. But it will be later. Meanwhile, the main thing - Vancouver.

Our competition is In the past. We both are good athletes

- Alexey, you are also going to Vancouver?
- Yes. Only as a spectator. I dont want to miss this outstanding event. Moreover, in all Olympics, I participated as an athlete. I want to look at all this from side. I very much want to visit again in Vancouver. This is one of my favorite cities.

- For whom will you cheering?
- Of course, for our skaters. For Zhenya's! Frankly, I respect his decision to return to the amateur sports. Not everyone would be able to do so. I wish him luck.

- Probably appeal for those times, when you are personally were fighting for Olympic gold?
- Why "appeal"? We must move on. After the Olympics in Salt Lake City, where I took the gold, if you remember, I immediately went to World Championships. I won the fourth medal of the world champion. Planned and the next Olympics, and the next ... but seriously injured thigh. The doctors said that I can not walk. However, as you can see, nothing is not impossible. And for those athletes, as we, Zhenya and I - even more so. (Smiles).

- What is in your own plans for the future?
- While I'm involved in a project of the First channel "Ice Age", then we will have a great tour of the CIS countries and Europe. Then will take some shooting for a movie. To be honest, I'm thinking about a career in show business.

cekoni
view post Posted on 10/12/2009, 06:27

http://www.online812.ru/2009/12/09/007/

Evgeni Plushenko: "Now I had more enemies, than it was before"

Return to the amateur sport of the Olympic champion in figure skating Evgeni Plushenko, seemed to many as a bluff, PR, just empty talk. What was the surprise for skeptics, when is Evgeni first, very quickly parted with overweight, and then reached even and not so bad shape.

With garlic on the chest

- Evgeni, whether they justify your expectations of a return to amateur sports?
- For now, all goes according to plan. Nobody not expected an easy life, him is and not. I've been working a lot all these months. Passed all the required camps. I had four training per day - I skated on the ice, was engaged in general physical training, playing hockey and football. It was the task of maximally diversify of load, to utilize all the muscles. I was on a diet, because I had to get rid of the ten extra kilos. But even and this is not the worst. The hardest thing was to return to the early routine. Get up at seven in the morning, going to the gym. In the evening, already work-worn, on the second. To overcome it all, to force myself to do it all that - it was not easy to pass. Many people asked me: "Why all this would to you? You have everything - money, popularity, good career." But I felt that I could still skate. For myself, for the sake of the fans, and for the sake of my wife. Yana really wanted to I get back. And I am grateful to her, that she sent me to true path. Returned me to the regime, to diet, to stability.

- She found you and a sponsor?
- Yes. I became a "face" of one cosmetics company. It helped me a lot: pay costume, camps, work of my whole team. But, even if it were and not sponsor's, I will still be returned. I have a lot more power.

- That is, after Vancouver's, your career is not finished?
- I think not. Do not exclude even a version, that I compete in Sochi. Although, of course, I am not of iron. Behold now, five days lay at home with the flu. Very much is sore the whole body in places, where previously I was been injured. As to today, I go with the garlic on my chest. Tied him on the string, and immediately after trainings I put him on. I will wear and hygienic mask in public places. I'm not embarrased. My own health is still more important.

"Kotofeevna" next to ice

- You have a wedding in the Olympic year. Many athletes prefer to postpone such an important event, on a more quiet time. You are not being discouraged from someone?
- Not dissuade me. Even that would have been impossible. Our wedding did not prevent my work. I have not missed a single training day. I am bit sad, that we did not go on a honeymoon. To us gave ten different tours on the island. But do not worry - we use them after the Games.

- Your feelings at a second wedding is different than of the first?
- Of course. Now I sensibly understood, what is behind my decision. Just know that life is complicated. But I realize that she is the person, which I really need. Yana is not just my wife, but also a friend. She is totally different - in public, and at home. I am the same, so we understand each other. I know, that she helps me. I'm sure that does not turn away, even if it will be difficult.

- Yana is moved to St. Petersburg?
- We are building a house near St. Petersburg. Meanwhile, Yana lives in the two cities. Although most, of course, here with me. She comes to my every training, sits in the locker room, and works with the laptop. Thus Yana can always look out the window, and see me. And recently, I rehearsed a complex cascade, so she ran to the space next to the ice. I asked her: ""Kotofeevna", why are you come?" She says: "I want to stay close, as support." You see, my first wife was the exact opposite. I won the Olympics, and they told me that I should forget all about figure skating, and working with her dad. To this I could only reply: "You are inadequate!" Well, how can I forget figure skating, if I'm in it, for so many years?! Here I know everything, I love him, and will never abandon.

Unique school near St. Petersburg

- Many people do not believe in your return. How do you react to negative words in your address?
- Definitely not listened to everybody. You see, I went from this part of sport. I found myself in show business. Some people accepted me there just fine, and of course, many did not like it. Appeared a lot more enemies, than it was during my sporting career. But it can not do anything. I will work, and the rest - let them speak.

- From 23 to 27 December at the Palais des Sports "Yubileniy" will be held the Championship of Russia, where Petersburgians can look at your willingness...
- I hope that the organizers will do everything, that championship will be held at a good level. Most importantly, that not to have problems wit the ice. I hope that comes a lot of viewers, because it will look nice. I'd like to see filled stands.

- For three years, while you are not competed, figure skating has changed much?
- In jumps - no. Maybe, even and gone back. Now you can win without quadruple jumps. But for myself personally, I still aim to put on the Games two quads in one program. Moreover, now I'm training a unique cascade - Axel with three and a half turns, and a quadruple toe loop. Just few people believe to me, but I have even a video of successful attempts.

- And your relationship with coach Alexei Mishin has changed in that time?
- Life goes on. We get older. Alexey understand, that I became an Olympic champion. And this tremendous experience. So, now he is more consults with me. Do not go ahead, than always asked how is my health. That's right, because I already too much know and may. I can still say, that we have a better understanding of each other - he just starts to say something, and I can finish. If I be a coach, I will do it, as Mishin.

- You do not exclude the possibility to become a coach?
- Not at all. I would have to work with children after the Olympic Games. I have a long-standing dream - to build near St. Petersburg, a unique school for skaters. We develop business plans for the project. Its essence is that in one complex will be and a skating rink, general education school, kindergarten, and a hotel. After training, the child can quickly get to school, then relax in a nice hotel, and return to the ice already in the evening. It's a tremendous time savings. Take, for example, me. As a child, I lived close to the metro "Star". Every morning came in "Yubileyniy". Metro "Sports" did not yet exist. So, I stamped my foot from "Gorky", or "Vasileostrovskaya". After training, I was "not for nothing". If I come to the school - well, if I do not come - no problem. In the evening, back on the ice. And then again to the metro "Star". Do you think that after such a day, I could do homework? Yes, at best, to read something.
After the Olympics, I hope, will be meeting with top officials of the state. There, I will presented this idea. I hope some help from the city. Perhaps it will attract private investors. I want to create this school not just anywhere, but in the resort area of St. Petersburg. And do not believe to those, who say that the earth is not there. Its enough. And then, in the Leningrad's region is no one rink. And, where you can find better place?!

- This will be only a school for figure skating?
- No. There will learn and hockey players. We have already spoken about this subject with some of our great hockey players. Many are ready to training here, to conduct master classes, to arrange some meetings. I would really like, that it realized.

- How do you react to the story of Andrey Lutai, and his adventures in America?
- I was very surprised, and could not believe. Still, it is not very similar to Andrey. Now he needs a long time to ask for forgiveness, and prove with sports his repentance. Should be locked up in ice, and work, work, work...

- Some people think, that you are guilty because these stories. Returned to the sport, you took his place in the team, Mishin now paying more attention to you.
- Well, let's start with the fact, that I was not taking anyone's place. I just came back to mine. :D And I would not say, that Alexei Nikolaevich threw him on the arbitrariness of fate. Note, that during the competition, he was with him in America, and not with Plushenko in St. Petersburg.

cekoni
view post Posted on 13/12/2009, 03:04

Kudryavka........? :D Some japanese book ;)

... acording to Google translator :lol: ....
http://www.shinshokan.co.jp/figure/index_figure.html

"Beautiful warriors on the ice" Tamura Akiko

"Figure skating world," Tamura Akiko nonfiction journalists familiar with figure skating in!
Plushenko, Lambiel, Joubert, Weir, check Raisa, Daisuke Takahashi, Nobunari Oda, Takahiko Kozuka ... vividly depicts a male figure skater in their heated battle unfold the aim of the Olympics....
... Tamura Akiko's talk show to celebrate the release of the Author and book signing will be held.
The talk show is a new book of course notes, and summary of the Tokyo tournament is held just before the Grand Prix Final, talks about the prospects for Vancouver Olympics. Among the many skaters who met in the interview. Famous only know about Akiko Tamura, bon appétit sit down and talk. Please join us energetically Minasama!
We talk show and autograph session will end on a high note.
Join us so much.
◆ Date: December 7, 2007 :blink: (Mon) 19:30
◆ Address: Libro Ikebukuro Head Community College
◆ How to participate: join the ticket distribution at the basement floor reference section.
For more information please contact your place to bookstores.
※ talk show is free to join. Book at the venue day of event "beautiful on the ice warriors," those who purchased, you can join us after the autograph session.
◆ Capacity: 50 people
◆ Contact :03-5949-2910 (office Libro Ikebukuro)

Some "details" about book... :B):
http://absoluteskating.proboards.com/index...3&page=3#195393
namiki:

I've just started reading .
The book introduce Men's skaters and has some story of backstage in media world .
Johnny VS Evan, Jeff & Chan & Brian's Quad talking battle, Daisuke's comeback, Oda's challenge, Plushenko's comeback, Lambiel as a artist on the ice etc....
Most interesting part is about backstage of media. She explained how to get appointment for a interview....

Most funny part is about interpretation in conference. Sometimes, an interpreter make a mistake, and a skater knew his word was completely changed to different meaning. ISU has to look for a good interpreter, but sometimes it is hard .
For Example, many pair skaters from china enter to international competition now. It was hard to find a interpreter who can work from Chinese to English. The writer has a funny episode. A skater spoke long speach, but an interpreter just said: "He said: "Yes" "That's all". If a skater doesn't speak English, she sometimes has to find a interpreter by herself. Now ISU has excellent staff, Tatjana Flade who is from Germany. She speaks Russian, French, Spanish, Italian. When there was not good interpreter who can speak Chinese, she was studying Chinese in China! :o Now there is not any problem , since Chinese Skating Federation has a excellent interpreter who can speak English now. In the case about Japan, we have same problem. Sometimes they can't find interpreters as many as they will help many Japanese skaters, so sometimes this writer ( Akiko Tamura ) has situation, she help for that. She sometimes works as an interpreter, not only as a journalist...

kudryavka
view post Posted on 14/12/2009, 08:37

The writer Ms. Tamura, who lives in USA since 1977, had published another figure skating book in 2007, which included SLC Olympics scandal. She wrote such a thing about SLC Olympics: "Strangely, Canada is somehow often related about problems of judging. And, American TV stations push it to earn the ratings. It is a completed package. Usually, Canadian are friendly. But they change like mob suddenly for their athlete's victory."

Light and shadow on the ice - Glimpses of unfamiliar figure skating ("The hidden figure skating" or "The unknown..." may be appropriate)
http://www.shinchosha.co.jp/book/304031/

She also supervised the compilation of Yagudin's first autobiography "Overcome" in 2005.

Overcome - The story of figure skating olympic champion
http://yagudinbook.intergate.org/

Of course, I bought her new book "Beautiful warriors on the ice" at GPF arena. I'm guessing that she'd rather stand by Russian/European side than Canadian/American (...To be honest, I think she's a fan of Yags and Stephane :P )

She says that she's really pleased with Zhenya's return, almost cry! :cry: :lol: But I guess that she had no time to write more deeply about Zhenya. Her book was published in early December. His successful return happened suddenly for her, who was not his "believer" :rolleyes:

These are her online columns.

27.10.2009 14:44
#2 Rostelecom Cup 2009/2010
http://www.jsports.co.jp/press/column/arti...2714444106.html
Return of the emperor Plushenko
There was a rumor about Evgeni Plushenko's comeback for a long time. Then, he really returned to amateur competition for the first time in 4 seasons since he won at Turin in February, 2006. Both short program and free skating, he landed 4+3 toe combo. The only mistake is Lutz became double in short. He got 240.65. It was far behind his personal bet 258.33 at Turin. But he has declared that he plans two quads in free in Vancouver. The possibility of his third Olympic medal becomes more likely...

Sum up confused figure skating world for the Games
http://number.bunshun.jp/other/figure/column/view/4419/
(Why Daisuke Takahashi continues to attempt a quad, even if he couldn't make it clean.)
Evgeni Plushenko of Russia, he returned to amateur competition in this season. He landed perfect 4+3 in both short program and free skating at Rostelecom Cup. He has a satisfactory artistry and experience. He won the silver medal at the Salt Lake City Olympics and the gold medal at the Turin Olympics. He has much experience and doesn't lose his equilibrium even at the decisive games. Takahashi must be acutely aware that a safe strategy without a quad is no use against him. ..... Ladies have a similar situation ... Quality of elements are more important than difficult techniques in CoP. That tendency rises year by year. But if there is a skater who has both the difficulty and the quolity, other skaters must improve in both to win. Moreover, the skater is Evgeni Plushenko in men, and Yu-na Kim in ladies...

Edited by kudryavka - 14/12/2009, 18:02

cekoni
view post Posted on 15/12/2009, 02:42

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 14/12/2009, 08:37)
"Strangely, Canada is somehow often related about problems of judging. And, American TV stations push it to earn the ratings. It is a completed package. Usually, Canadian are friendly. But they change like mob suddenly for their athlete's victory."

:o: And I thought, that this just seems to me! :woot: I'm glad, that I'm not alone in my "paranoia" :D :lol:

She also supervised the compilation of Yagudin's first autobiography "Overcome" in 2005.

Well, its time to write a book about the Plushy :D :lol:

Of course, I bought her new book "Beautiful warriors on the ice" at GPF arena. I'm guessing that she'd rather stand by Russian/European side than Canadian/American...
She says that she's really pleased with Zhenya's return, almost cry! :cry: :lol:

I will waiting :rolleyes: ^_^

Sum up confused figure skating world for the Games
http://number.bunshun.jp/other/figure/column/view/4419/
He has a satisfactory artistry and experience.... He has much experience and doesn't lose his equilibrium even at the decisive games....
Quality of elements are more important than difficult techniques in CoP. That tendency rises year by year. But if there is a skater who has both the difficulty and the quolity, other skaters must improve in both to win. Moreover, the skater is Evgeni Plushenko in men, and Yu-na Kim in ladies...

Kudryavka ... I adore your thoroughness :wub: ^_^

:AddEmoticons02115.gif:

177 replies since 14/12/2008, 00:01   7845 views