Italian Forum cheerings all Evgeni's fans, Evgeni's fans from all over the word, you are wellcome here!!!!!!!

« Older   Newer »
rainisland
view post Posted on 4/11/2008, 19:59

Dear friends,
Finnaly, we have a real italian Evgeni Plushenko's fans Forum, and we are trying to make it good, like Evgeni deserves.
Our passion, and our devotion, the desire to share with others all our emotions is the only motive because we are here - of course, we wish to give to Evgeni our little and simple contribution and let him know that we are HERE for him, and we will allways be.
So, please, join us, we wish to share with you this little part of Web Space.
For any information, or language's troubles you can contact our admins.

Anuradha1978
view post Posted on 15/1/2010, 12:32

I'm happy because I found you! :36_1_13.gif:

lilaa
view post Posted on 15/1/2010, 13:16

we're happy that you found us!!! :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 15/1/2010, 21:41

QUOTE (Anuradha1978 @ 15/1/2010, 12:32)
I'm happy because I found you! :36_1_13.gif:

I find your blog every day, in searches over Google :AddEmoticons04263.gif: WELCOME! :36_1_41.gif:

Zhenya Girl
view post Posted on 23/7/2010, 18:55

QUOTE (rainisland @ 4/11/2008, 20:59)
Dear friends,
Finnaly, we have a real italian Evgeni Plushenko's fans Forum, and we are trying to make it good, like Evgeni deserves.
Our passion, and our devotion, the desire to share with others all our emotions is the only motive because we are here - of course, we wish to give to Evgeni our little and simple contribution and let him know that we are HERE for him, and we will allways be.
So, please, join us, we wish to share with you this little part of Web Space.
For any information, or language's troubles you can contact our admins.

I`m so happy that i found you!!!!!!I`m new on this site...And a Fan of Evgeni,lost In England.....Every night,i pray to God that one day,my dream of meeting Evgeni personaly,can come true....Evgeni is always with me in my heart,but still i spend my life missing him so much!!!Any idea of how i can contact Evgeni,in a way that he can receive my message?
Ohh,Zhenya is pure magic in and out of the ice...I would happily give my life for a moment with him.............. :AddEmoticons04284.gif:

4 replies since 4/11/2008, 19:59   147 views