« Older   Newer »
Kate_
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 20:03

QUOTE (dimitra @ 10/9/2009, 20:58)
QUOTE (HXM @ 10/9/2009, 20:46)
so, he is first?

:36_1_55.gif:

IS there another place for Plushy!???? :AddEmoticons02115.gif:

TRUEEEE! I'm totally happy, totally crazy and i will probably cry xD :wub: thanks for all news!

dimitra
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 20:12

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 10/9/2009, 05:22)
His eyes!! Combat-mode Plushenko!!! :woot:

:36_11_6.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 21:11

http://myhaven.ipb.su/index.php?s=0fc660a2...opic=44&st=1020
Natik:

... Now the most important thing: Evgeni, he was a GENIUS ...

First cascade: 4(excellent)- 3(began swamp)- 2 (down !)... Somehow ... it is true then a quadruple jump pure and high ... Axel landed with touch of hand on ice, then like there was one unfinished (but, I'm not an expert). Steps very complex and interesting (I liked). It was not his favorite Billman's, and in general, spins was little.

It's about technique.
Now feeling.
Lucky ... he was also with bristles (seen preparing for the wedding) ... During his performances, the judges were attempted build eyes (I was sitting close of them). There were girls with a banner, and even shouted some chants to him after skating. However, no one threw some toy...

Frankly, he is impressive on the ice! Energy splashes in all directions ... I am to him exactly indifferent, but here, this electricity which flow throughout the hall and I felt, even I though quite resisted to that. He know to skate, I have nothing more to add....

dimitra
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 21:16

THAT should be put on goldenskates, Energy splashes in all directions, LOL!Fantastic comment!

cekoni
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 21:29

QUOTE (dimitra @ 10/9/2009, 22:16)
THAT should be put on goldenskates, Energy splashes in all directions, LOL!Fantastic comment!

You put... I am tired for other forum ;)

----------------------------------------------

http://forum.fsonline.ru/index.php?s=&show...indpost&p=42228
vseved:

Plushenko - Marton's "Tango"

4T+3T+2R (fell away from the last jump - not enough speed), 4T - unfinished (landing with a touch hand), 2A, 3R, 3A - excellent, 3L - also, 3S (?), 3F+2T, 2A. The ending was given very difficult.
But all the same - molodec (good boy). Easy ways, he did not look. Quietly, could limit with 4+3 ...
Physics, of course, need to pull.

Circle Steps - interesting, straight-line footwoork - rustic, a lot of teeth. However, have still times to change. It will be necessary - make it harder.

I cheated, or he was 9 jumping elements? Or 2A with 3R were in combination? Not tumbled, to be honest.

Edited by cekoni - 10/9/2009, 22:53

cekoni
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 21:54

.... about his SP from yesterday, and analysis - how he could get 95 points for him - new "World record"! :woot: :2hx3inp.gif: :lol:

http://forum.fsonline.ru/index.php?s=&show...indpost&p=41984
Lucky Star:

Record of Plushenko (and the planet), I believe, about 90 points, while Evgeni is now even better than before - steps is pretty good, spins is now better, so I think that assessment is quite normal. I understand the judges.

vseved:

In principle ... If you see that he jumped in Turin ...
4+3 cascad and here and there. Here - lavishly. At least +2. There was less than 1. Yes, and a cascade very sensitive at a higher price worth it. 13,8 against 13,0.
Axel - is comparable. +2 "here" and almost +2 "over there". And more better. 8,2 against 7,5.
Lutz - comparable. +2 "here" - about 1,5 "there".
Steps on high level, also risen.
For components, I'm sure to him would not reduce.

Here is this extra "five" points, and passed over.

dimitra
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 22:16

I only found this :lol: imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

cekoni
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 23:02

:rolleyes: ENOUGH! :lol:

-------------------------------

http://www.kp.ru/daily/24358.4/544501/

Plushenko is triumphantly return to competitive sport

On the eve of the wedding the famous figure skater won the "St. Petersburg's Cup"

As grounds for the return in the amateurs sports, Evgeni Plushenko chose the tournament in his hometown - "St. Petersburg's Cup".

On Thursday evening, after skatng an Long program, it became clear that the Olympic ambitions of Evgeni's more than justified. Plushenko performed two quad jumps, and skated a program to champion level.

- "I am happy to have won his first start after a three-year break. And especially glad that it happened on the eve of my wedding."

Recall: September 12, Zhenya has to marry his chosen one, Yana Rudkovskaya. At the wedding is invited 150 guests, among them Evgeni's coach Alexei Mishin, hockey player Alexander Ovechkin. And as a witness by the groom will be Nicholay Baskov.

cekoni
view post Posted on 11/9/2009, 00:24

http://forum.fsonline.ru/index.php?s=&show...indpost&p=42242
vseved:

"St. Peterburg's Cup"

Points - Men

1. Plushenko - 259.14 :36_1_13.gif:
2. Menchov - 210.83
3. Lutay - 186.85
4. Kazakov - 177.86
5. Sezganov - 160.55
6. Sheplonov - 158.33
7. Luchenok - 144.60

:36_12_16.gif: :15f535z.gif: :i5skuv.gif: :2hx3inp.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 11/9/2009, 01:04

http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/346695

- download page with Plushy - pdf: :)
http://www.sovsport.ru/s/issue_page/pdf/75...df?t=1252613120

Plushenko fell, but won!

Yesterday Evgeni Plushenko confidently won his first start after returning to sports - the first stage of the "St. Petersburg's Cup", held at the "Academy of Figure Skating", write our correspondent Oleg Alekseev.

The second competition day ... especially impressionable people every quarter of an hour, running to the information desk: look, if someone not crossed their idol, Evgeni Plushenko, from the list of participants? The fears proved unfounded. Approximately 17:30, Plushenko went for warmup's. Together with Andrei Lutay, Konstantin Menshov's and Belarusians Alexander Kazakov.

I meet in the corridor, next to the rink, very concentrated Alexei Mishin's, coach of champion.
- "How much will quadruples today?"... "You'll see" - parries coach.

Performance Menshov's, the audience is welcomed with ovation. Judge for yourself: pure cascade of quadruple and double toe loops, excellent single quadruple toe loop, triple axel good ... Only in the ending, Menchov slightly simplified program. Still, the amount of 210.83 - the result of European level.
In another of our book, Andrey Lutay's, the program had no luck: fall on a triple axel, a single attempt a quadruple ... However, a year before, Andrey scored form only to the main competitions.

But then came the turn of Evgeni Plushenko. The first beat of the music (by author Edvin Marton), entrance to the jumps: an excellent quadruple toe loop, «buckled» with him a triple - also pure ... And here stands gasped: Plushenko decided to maximize the difficulty, and added in a cascade third jump - double ritberger. And fell on the exit. Well, nothing scary.

Plushenko, as if nothing had happened, went to the second quadruple. It happened the second blot - touching with hand ice, during exit.
Evgeni, angry at himself, performed the remaining elements flawlessly. Although it was noticeable, that the last spins he make with difficulty.
Total points Plushenko's for september - 259.14 - results are encouraging.

September 12, Evgeni waiting wedding with Yana Rudkovskaya. A few weeks later another check start - the second stage of the "Russian Cup" in Perm. Honeymoon Evgeni have to postpone ...

kudryavka
view post Posted on 11/9/2009, 01:22

QUOTE (cekoni @ 11/9/2009, 09:24)
2. Menchov - 210.83
3. Lutay - 186.85
4. Kazakov - 177.86
5. Sezganov - 160.55
6. Sheplonov - 158.33
7. Luchenok - 144.60

I can say only one word "wow..." :36_12_16.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 11/9/2009, 01:37

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 11/9/2009, 02:22)
QUOTE (cekoni @ 11/9/2009, 09:24)
2. Menchov - 210.83
3. Lutay - 186.85
4. Kazakov - 177.86
5. Sezganov - 160.55
6. Sheplonov - 158.33
7. Luchenok - 144.60

I can say only one word "wow..." :36_12_16.gif:

:lol: ... or:

http://twitter.com/jykang
jykang
@figure_skate 4-3 成功でした. SP 点数は 90.05.

At Sankt-Petersburg Cup, Plushenko's SP score was 95.05. Does anyone else stand a chance of beating him at all?

about 19 hours ago from web

:36_11_6.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 11/9/2009, 02:21

Attention - text by Elena Vaytehovskaya!!! :o: (... she is Evgeni's "main hater" last 2-3 years :ph34r: ... I dont know why - she was nice spoke about him in a few movies and TV shows earlier, and I do not know what to change in their relationship in the meantime :unsure:) .... but this text!!! :woot: .... well, read yourself! :D)

http://news.sport-express.ru/2009-09-11/320404/
11/09/2009

First start Plushenko was a record

Turin Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko, who has returned to training after a three-year break, took part in the first competitions - "St. Petersburg's Cup", write correspondent of "SE" Elena VAYTSEHOVSKAYA

In the short program skater scored 95.05, which is 4.39 higher than the record amount, which Evgeni was in Turin for the execution of the Olympic's short program. In the long program, Plushenko earned 164.09, which together gave 259.14 (Olympic champion, completed two quadruple jumps - one in the cascade, one separately). For comparison: world records in the long programs and the amount in 2008 owned by a Japanese Daisuke Takahashi - 175.84 and 264.41 respectively.

Start in St. Petersburg is not among the official. For candidates in the country's national team is rather just an additional opportunity to execute the program for the public. Therefore, the first day visitors (and especially the media) asked not to shoot on video perfomances, and protocols with detailed layout ratings (where we could see, how the Olympic champion scored such a high amount of points) received only the athletes and their coaches. By the way, to compare the present record with an Olympic record is not entirely justified: scoring system changed since that several times. The last such changes occurred before the current season.

Where is more important another: Plushenko is not just back on the ice, than has demonstrated a serious intention to return the men's figure skating at the level, which with the advent of several new regulations, went into the background. His short program included a cascade of 4+3, which was executed flawlessly. In the World Championships 2009 only four of 50 athletes ventured to include such a cascade in the short program, and coped with it only one - the European champion 2008 Tomas Verner.

As the only "home" start, early to make any predictions and conclusions, but it is noteworthy opinions chief adviser to Russian's team Tatiana Tarasova, who oversaw training Plushenko on "Test Skating" in the suburban Novogorsk, in late August.

- Evgeni made, that all remember the days, when athletes do in their routines for two "quadruples", and only the quality of the second jump decided, who at some place will be. I experienced true pleasure. I saw something, that has not seen for many years: the desire to make the program not just clean, but to show the maximum, which you can. This is a rare happiness - to see, how a very talented man reveals in front to you, his soul. I think that Plushenko again caught the pleasure in skating, from the performance of complex elements. In Novogorsk was clearly seen that there is courage, through which the end of the program as it appears a second wind.

In addition, Evgeni is not just returned to the level, which was three years ago. He moved forward. Learned another more spin of the fourth level. His skating is not enough liquid, it can be seen, but if Plushenko will continue to train, and most importantly - if him will not torment the injury, he will fight for anything.

dimitra
view post Posted on 11/9/2009, 09:17

I dont know why - she was nice spoke about him in a few movies and TV shows earlier, and I do not know what to change in their relationship in the meantime

just one more woman he never paid attention to??? :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

is this the one who had written a book?

Noondarkly
view post Posted on 11/9/2009, 10:49

Reading articles and news every day... I feel a little bit lonely because my old friends "in Zhenya" are not so interested any more... or the ones who are, have serious problems to cope with. But I feel the fire and I'm very excited to see how Zhenya has managed, with hard work, to put himself into a shape only the current champions have. In fact, we all know that if he wants something, he will work his beautiful body to exhaustion and probably reach a level that the rest of the skaters can look at, on the sidewalk. :D

566 replies since 9/9/2009, 02:44   24006 views