« Older   Newer »
kudryavka
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 04:22

QUOTE (dimitra @ 10/9/2009, 09:25)

His eyes!! Combat-mode Plushenko!!! :woot:

cekoni
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 04:48

http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/346505
September 10, 2009, № 137 (18027) Alexeev O.

- download page with article - pdf: ;)
http://www.sovsport.ru/s/issue_page/pdf/75...df?t=1252532923

Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko: With such a program, not should be ashamed at the Olympics

ST. PETERSBURG'S CUP

Yesterday's wednesday, Russian's supporters noted on calendar with bright red felt-tip pen. It was September 9, 2009, in Saint-Petersburg's Cup of Figure Skating, occured long-awaited return to the amateur ice Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko.

In the "Ice Palace" of "Ice Skating Academy" - pandemonium. Future wife of Plushenko, Yana Rudkovskaya here too. At «comeback» of Evgeni received hundreds of fans, but shoot photos and video is prohibited.

- I have asked the media today not to engage in photography, not to make of this performance "shows" - says me Plushenko's coach Alexei Mishin.

"St. Petersburg's Cup" has collected a very serious structure. Opponents of Evgeni's: The best country single skater Andrei Lutai, Konstantin Menchov (both now skate at the level of the top five, on Championship European) and the first issue of the national team of Belarus, Alexander Kazakov.

... Plushenko arrived at the Academy beforehand. Collected, concentrated ... Exchanged a few words with Alexander Smirnov, who along with Yuko Kavaguti had to act after the singles, and went to the gym, on warm-up ...

Such he went out and on warm-up on ice, in the same group with Menshov and Kazakov. It's no secret, that's Plushenko for his competitors - the strongest stimulus. And Menchov tried to show himself in the best release. Here Plushenko easily and naturally makes the triple Loop jump - the answer of Menshov's immaculate. Next followed «exchange» of triple toe loops ...

With triple in the warmup's was not completed. Evgeni gives viewers a quadruple toe loop, with a little blot. But Menshov attempt failed. Then came the turn of «second round» - short programs.

Menchov skated with dignity - with a beautiful triple axel, well-twisted quadruple toe loop (albeit with a small error at the exit) ... The program looked bright, interesting - in Europe seem not ashamed. The audience is not spared the hands ... But, then on the ice went Plushenko, sounded the first notes of «Aranjuez» Joaquin Rodrigo (in the arrangments by Edvin Marton) and ... started «Cosmos».

When Evgeni made entrance on unscheduled a quadruple toe loop, the crowd tensed. But after the quadruple jump followed the purest exit, and immediately another perfect jump, a triple, and the stands howled. Such cascades «4+3», in today's skating's elite, can not afford almost anyone! A similar reaction of the audience raised and brilliantly executed axel and lutz.

Plushenko - in perfect order!

After the performance, joyful Evgeni several times butted air with his fist, bowed to the audience, and went to give autographs, even on skates ... At this point, the judge announced score for Plushenko: 95,05! Above the world record in the short program (90.66), set by Evgeni at the Games in Turin. It is clear, that the domestic competitions judges are loyal to their athletes, but still ...

managed to talk with Evgeni's, when he drank coffee with Yana Rudkovskaya in a small cafe at the service entrance of the Academy.

- It should be only two-three of "roughness" removed - and at the Olympics, with such a program is not ashamed to appear. Even with such a set of elements - confide in me Plushenko.

- And before, you configured for «4+3»?
- Still in Novogorsk, on "test skaitng", was an attempt to quadruple's - cascade «4+2», here is God himself, commanded me to make «4+3». Especially yesterday and today, had a good training. The only thing I worried, that I could not skate at full strength. I caught a cold, front of these competitions I have the temperature, and Yana («... healed me and cured!» - entering into the conversation of Yana).

- Tomorrow, one or two quad going to jump?
- Look. I'll make adjustments directly in the course of the program. I need to look after the first quadruple - on muscles, on breathing. The main thing - to work quietly, and do not fall into euphoria.

EXPRESS COMMENT

Alexei Mishin, coach of Evgeni Plushenko

- Puts you in front of Zhenya challenge today, to show the maximum of
what he is now capable of??
- I'm afraid to overlook, but it seems that Evgeni has not lost the feeling for sports struggle. And he from the first day coped. Shown in short program - this is that, which he currently actually owns.

- What can we expect from Zhenya tomorrow?
- You know, I did not expect. My task, that he passes through this tournament. Then passes tournament in Perm. Behind him - the next ... We need to train, not expected.

goldendove
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 05:20

:36_12_16.gif:

95 in SP??????????? Wow!!!!!!!!

I can't believe this is actually happening! Plushy is back for real!! Ahhh I'm dying to see the competition video!

kudryavka
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 10:47

QUOTE (cekoni @ 10/9/2009, 13:48)
here is God himself, commanded me to make ?4+3?

Oh. He's like Nijinski :wub:

kudryavka
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 11:17

LOOK!!!!!!!!!

For the first time in 3 years Evgeni Plushenko took part in amateur competitions
http://www.1tv.ru/news/sport/151436
http://www-download.1tv.ru/Video/2009_09/1009091207.flv

The sample of ice on the way to the Canadian Vancouver. Olympic figure skating champion Evgeni Plushenko may return to the big sports. On the eve of the skater after a three-year hiatus brilliantly at amateur competitions in St. Petersburg.

Plushenko received from the judges 95 points out of a hundred and became the leader of the competition. Cam, he said that he was still pleased with his roll. Support the athlete came to his loyal fans, as well as the young skaters. They requested that Eugene left his autograph on skates.

Plushenko retired from amateur skating after the Olympics 2006 in Turin, but more recently he actively trains with an eye to playing next year in Vancouver.

dimitra
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 11:58

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa krudy!!!!!!! :AddEmoticons04225.gif: :AddEmoticons0218.gif:

Emy71
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 12:31

He seems so self confident and his jumps very clean, even if I a little technically understand...AAAHHH!!!! what emotion I feel me more youth than twenty years ..........
............ :P

goldendove
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 12:45

Kudry!!!!!!!!! You are the best!! Oh thank you so much for the video!

Zhenya looks as if he never skipped any competition seasons!!! OMG!!!!!!! I'm in joyful tears...

Noondarkly
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 14:07

*gasp* WOW omg *frozen* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
that jump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow, hes in perfect shape!!!!!!!
ong omg omg omg omg.
OMG PLUSHENKO IS BACK.
*shaking*

MirandaM
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 15:41

IHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :36_12_16.gif: :36_12_16.gif: :36_12_16.gif: :AddEmoticons0218.gif: :AddEmoticons0218.gif: :AddEmoticons0218.gif: It's all what can I say!!!! :AddEmoticons0218.gif:

dimitra
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 18:47

from golden skates

Plushenko's total score is 259.14. He wasn't perfect today, fell on 4-3-3 (last jump, 3Lo, was UR) and had mistake on the landing of single 4T (touched the ice, maybe UR). Anyway, it was good for his first event after 3 years

cekoni
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 19:27

http://starsonice.ipb.su/index.php?showtopic=2210&st=75
mar adentro:

I eas on the LP's men, and now immediately write.

LP Plushenko - the result about 164 points, total score about 259

Warm-up: 3Lo, 2Lz (has not turned a triple), 3Lz, 3A, 3A and 4T, 4T (with hand)

Program:
Cascade 4T+3T+2Lo (fall) ... but the cascade is very beautiful
4T - very beautiful
2A - not out triple
3Lo - hard landing
The first steps is a circle, a very complex, beautiful, good technique - a handsome, such a speed, and even the easy.
Spins: 1 pose corrupt, not low, and in the end is very slow.
3A - fighter, 2 half of program
3 Lz
3S
3F+2T
2A
Second Spins is better, more powerful, at the turn of the edges a little sway, but very low, very well.
Second Steps is terrible, it must be replaced, these jumps on the skate's tooth is unbearable.
Another Spins seems too heavy

When from skating arrived, he said: "For a start - not bad."

Overall impression: thin, not to the his young's weight, but for a full-grown adult athlete.
Mindset - good

Unfortunately, in the second half pf program a lot of voids, there miss transitions
Images of Tango was not
Form is far from winter.

But powerful, I am take off my hat.

http://forum.fsonline.ru/index.php?showtopic=715&st=240
Flying Camel:

Plushenko - for LP he received 164 points. Total: 259 and rest.

Warm up: 3R, 2L, 3L, 3A, 3A, 4T, 4T (touching with hand), 3T (went on a quad).

Program - "Tango"
4T-3T-2R (fall), 4T (touching with hand), 2A (went to triple), 3R, 3A, 3L, 3S, 3F-2T, 2A.
Steps: first, in a circle - I like, interesting and complicated... the second, a straight line - I do not like.
Spins: The first - a high top, slowly, strongly swayed, the second - much better, faster, in the top position very low, the change of edge swayed, the third - at the end of the program,tired, so that the rotation is not impressed.

HXM
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 19:46

so, he is first?

:36_1_55.gif:

Kate_
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 19:52

WOW! WOW! WOW!
GOOOOOOOOO Zhenya, show everyone who's the best, again!
I really don't believe his comeback, i'm totally crazy today and i think i'll be crazy whole year XD

I would love to see whole programs and... omg... perhaps i forget to breathe xD

love love love <3

dimitra
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 19:58

QUOTE (HXM @ 10/9/2009, 20:46)
so, he is first?

:36_1_55.gif:

IS there another place for Plushy!???? :AddEmoticons02115.gif:

566 replies since 9/9/2009, 02:44   24006 views