Surprise for Evgeni - LINKS WITH OUR GIFT !!!, What can we do to SURPRISE him this summer?

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 06:15

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 24/7/2009, 06:34)
... They all screamed "AAAaaaaa!!! I feel ashamed!! I'm dying!! 100% dying!!" at first.

And then, they said that they are proud of Evgeni's fans

Really? :AddEmoticons04259.gif: You heard them as they screaming over the Internet? :huh: :36_11_6.gif:

Yes, that we - his fans! :D :AddEmoticons0213.gif:
... without you all, all would be in much smaller scale ;) :AddEmoticons02115.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 28/7/2009, 01:37

If you did not know ;) ... news about our gift is placed on the front page of the Evgeni's official site, and our message can be found in the download section! :D

http://evgeni-plushenko.com/eng/

World friends` surprise!

Evgeni Plushenko`s fans from all over the world made an amazing surprise!

Dozens of Evgeni`s friends united to support their favourite sportsman and recorded an audio message for him! Fans welcome Evgeni in different languages and wish him luck and only victories.

Evgeni got the exclusive CD personally from the guys at his training in Pinzolo. You can read the whole Surprise`s story on our forum. There you could also find Surprise`s materials and Evgeni`s thanks video.

You could download the Surprise itself in the Download section!

Friends` Surprise! - 31Mb:
http://evgeni-plushenko.com/files/surprise.zip
(zip archive contains: mp3, all CD covers, txt files with credits and content of messages)

... read details about that and here: http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopi...3&start=30#p428

:bolero kiss.gif: :AddEmoticons0213.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 28/7/2009, 17:29

I am happy because this fact, but not surprised at all :wub:
Our love and our respect for Evgeni IS too strong............
This particular gift we made for him should be perceived so strongly by Evgeni and by who's admin of his Official Site.....
Our love and respect are so strong not only because we invested time, passion, money also for CREATE THIS CD, but specialy because these feelings WERE SO REAL AND SINGLENESS - TRUTHFULNESS - it was impossible not to feel it!!
That's why Evgeni's replay video was so emotional, because HE WAS REALLY UNDER THE STRONG EMOTIONS!
I feel so proud to be the part of his fan from all over the world.
Until Evgeni gives us this emotions, I will be here for him.
Until he skates, but also when he decides to do something completely different.
I will be here.
Because, as a skater, he gave us the most.
As a man he gave us and he will give maybe more.
He never lied to his fan.
He just refuses the people around him because HE FEELS who's truthfulness and who's not.
I can say it, I was there and I saw everthing.
He's back and he needs us. Like I always told...........

Plushed
view post Posted on 6/8/2009, 05:06

I'm so happy even if my voice didn't make it :(
Good on You Girls, :AddEmoticons04225.gif: I'm so proud 2 B a fan of such a great man.

rainisland
view post Posted on 6/8/2009, 08:32

CITAZIONE
I'm so happy even if my voice didn't make it

You are part of us. ^_^

64 replies since 29/5/2009, 20:48   1803 views