Interviews & Magazines, (old and new)

« Older   Newer »
Noondarkly
view post Posted on 22/4/2009, 10:08 by: Noondarkly

Yes Svetlana, a few girls went to Moscow... all the way to Moscow! It was COLD... I got the WORST cold of my life there... the food was great LOL... the hotel room was FREEZING... (bad windows)... the qualifications for the men were fantstic... 8 hours of skating... oh my god. Can you imagine. (I was ill right after that haha.) Everyone was great.
When Zhenya performed his Godfather... *shivers* the arena!!! The love... the cheering.
The SP was horrible... he fell... :(
The next day we got news at breakfast that he withdrew. And that he was very ill.
I was "just" disappointed... and very very sick.
Some girls CRIED so much... one of them was crying and then laughing and then crying, we thought we needed to take her to the psychiatric ward. *shiver*
I watched the LP from our hotel room (in my coat it was so cold lol) and was HAPPY when Joubert fell... and came in 6th. *evil grin* (I was Joubert's enemy back then.)
We did get to meet Zhenya after practice... we have a photo with him... my first photo with him. :) He was sick... he was hurrying. But my boyfriend was of course unaffected (thank God) and he spoke to Zhenya and Zhenya agred to have a group photo with us. :)
Ah, memories...

177 replies since 14/12/2008, 00:01   7847 views