2009 Mishin Summer Training Camps (june, july), Zhenya in Estonia, Italy, Germany

« Older   Newer »
dimitra
view post Posted on 17/7/2009, 17:33

adaaaa many many thanx from me and Mirto for the vids and cure stories!!!!:lol: , so far we are stealing neighboor internet wireless, :ph34r: , the signal is strong and we can have his internet if we go down my house at the sea, :B): but this can be only until next week(or before if neighboor finds out) ...then we cant because we will go to a small island, when plushy will be in korea i wont know any vid, argggggg!!!
how was his tango?did he skate the old tango choreo, or new choreography??his jumps?
in the pictures he looks very handsome and fit :wub:

plushkisses :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 17/7/2009, 17:36

I put the video of tango at Pinzolo online, but it's a converted m2t file.
I know that Cekoni is able to convert it and make good avi HD, so I will wait for her.
See my previous post.

cekoni
view post Posted on 17/7/2009, 17:54

CITAZIONE (rainisland @ 17/7/2009, 15:23)
TANGO FROM PINZOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are some photos (please, note the name of the photograf ^_^ )

TANGO

I need helf from Cekoni to upload HD avi file, this one is converted m2t - DVD file - too big for youtube.
I know that Cekoni is able to convert it and make good avi HD, so I will wait for her.

Tiziana? :wub: Great photos! :36_1_55.gif: :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

I see Tango on YouTube :woot: - Quad, 3 times triple Axel, combo jumps...! :36_1_13.gif:
This is really more "Amor", than "Challenge" Tango :AddEmoticons04263.gif:
... on the music still need to be work :B):

P.S. converted video on youtube is quite bad :( ... Ada, how mich big is your .m2ts "Tango"? Upload him on mediafire - I will converting in good AVi ^_^

Edited by rainisland - 19/7/2009, 17:23

dimitra
view post Posted on 17/7/2009, 18:04

hi girls:) ill watch now ada thank youuuuuuuuuuu so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have to log out, ceconi IF PLUSHY JUMPED GOOD PUT it on GS NEXT DAYS!
PLUSHYKISSES I LL COME TONIGHT IF I CAN!!!!!
THANX ADA
TIZIANA PHOTOGRAPHER!!SHE IS NOT TREMPLING, STEADY PHOTOS!WOW!

cekoni
view post Posted on 17/7/2009, 18:09

QUOTE (dimitra @ 17/7/2009, 19:04)
i have to log out, ceconi IF PLUSHY JUMPED GOOD PUT it on GS NEXT DAYS!..

Well... jumps is very good :36_1_55.gif:
... transitions and choreography (has "empty" parts ;))... not such good :B): ... what to do? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

dimitra
view post Posted on 17/7/2009, 18:16

Ok i saw it, plush jumps great, choreo is empty(I HOPE IT WONT BE LIKE THAT) dont put it on gs, not yet to see him in full program. No reason (you know what they will say...)
kisses
i m going to watch again!!
plushy looks so slim and jumps were great, bravo plushy!!!

cekoni
view post Posted on 17/7/2009, 18:18

QUOTE (dimitra @ 17/7/2009, 19:16)
... dont put it on gs, not yet to see him in full program. No reason (you know what they will say...)
kisses...

OK :B): ... enjoy in see :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

dimitra
view post Posted on 17/7/2009, 18:19

one more thing???
what hapened to music, they did it even worse that before????this is tango with piano and drums???
i m confused...not very good composition....

rainisland
view post Posted on 17/7/2009, 18:22

Girls, it was only Galà. he can't play all his cards in the front of the people (like me :B): ) who firmed the performance, and put it online.....................
.....................of course he couldn't show everything!!!

It doesn't mean that the real version will not be perfect.

He perforanced for the smal audience there and for ]Del Piero......... :wub:

CITAZIONE
P.S. converted video on youtube is quite bad ... Ada, how mich big is your .m2ts "Tango"? Upload him on mediafire - I will converting in good AVi

But it's 318 MB, I can't unpload it on mediafire, and I don't want to cut it - I tried but I can't choose what to cut!!! And even if I cut it's allways too big.
I cansend you CD, if you want to make a good HD AVI? OK?
I don't know how important is this video, it was just Galà.........if you consider it important (first time on ice after shows), than I will send you cd.....if not, let it be like this .
Just let me know what to do.

Edited by rainisland - 17/7/2009, 19:30

cekoni
view post Posted on 17/7/2009, 18:29

QUOTE (dimitra @ 17/7/2009, 19:19)
one more thing???
what hapened to music, they did it even worse that before????this is tango with piano and drums???
i m confused...not very good composition....

This seems more like a "template" with a different "mood" parts of program, to be Evgeni had to train :rolleyes: - as is the "working" version, I'm sure that in the end be completely different ;)

QUOTE (rainisland @ 17/7/2009, 19:22)
Girls, it was only Galà. he can't play all his cards in the front of the people (like me :B): ) who firmed the performance, of course he couldn't show everything!!!
It doesn't mean that the real version will not be perfect....

We know ;) ... are only concerned (as well as about all, that concerns him :AddEmoticons04263.gif:) ... and just discuss, whether to I place this video on one "enemy" skating forums ;) :B):

P.S. what with your m2ts video, Ada? :rolleyes:

rainisland
view post Posted on 17/7/2009, 18:31

Did you see Edvin Marton's story? ^_^

cekoni
view post Posted on 17/7/2009, 18:34

QUOTE (rainisland @ 17/7/2009, 19:22)
But it's 318 MB, I can't unpload it on mediafire, and I don't want to cut it - I tried but I can't choose what to cut!!! And even if I cut it's allways too big.
I can send you CD, if you want to make a good HD AVI? OK?
I don't know how important is this video, it was just Galà.........if you consider it important (first time on ice after shows), than I will send you cd.....if not, let it be like this .
Just let me know what to do.

For me is everything important! :D

Put these 318 MB here: http://en.swoopshare.com/

:AddEmoticons04225.gif:

dimitra
view post Posted on 17/7/2009, 18:44

just came back to tell you!
ada your filming is very professional filming, i saw all program with ease and all jumps clear and zoom in perfect time!hehe..just great :lol:

his straight footwork is damn SEXY!I loved it!!!:wub:

cekoni
view post Posted on 17/7/2009, 18:45

QUOTE (rainisland @ 17/7/2009, 14:45)
... Edvin was there, too, and we heard that they discussed about the music - The Il Pianista doesn't convinced Evgeni, he tried Sirtaki, too, ....

Sirtaki instead Chopin.... as SP? :o: :(

.... Just one moment between Evgeni and Mishin: I don't know what hery were talking about, but, Mishin said to Zhenja: "No sex, only sport!!!" :36_11_6.gif:

Nichts Y...! :lol: :P

After that, Kersti gave me the list of the skaters who will exibite their programs in the Galà's evening, and there was Evgeni's name , too....

He is not long skating on the Galas in camps ... since the last competition? ;) ^_^

..........and then I registered a videos - the first one where he's talking about post olympic KOI Tour in Europe from March 5th (and what about Worldchampionship, Evgeni???),....

He never even mentioned the World Championship in his plans ;) ... although would be nice though to become a world champion and the fourth time! :D :15f535z.gif: :2hx3inp.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 17/7/2009, 18:48

These are some group picturs of Mishin skaters and all other team working rhis summer with them...and also Del Piero, in the middle of them:

353 replies since 17/11/2008, 10:16   9083 views