2009 Mishin Summer Training Camps (june, july), Zhenya in Estonia, Italy, Germany

« Older   Newer »
rainisland
view post Posted on 15/7/2009, 00:04

Maybe this is not a right topic for this photos, but.............Alexei is so cute, and he was so gentle with us - watch his dance with his wife: :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

And, again, italian girls with Mishin:

Dimi, Cekoni, I have a photos with Andrei Lutai, Fumie Suguri (Kudry, do you know her? - she's japanese skater) , and one with Arthur Gachinski and Loris (our guardian angel ^_^ ), may I post them somewhere? I am off topic here, but it's a part of Evgeni's summer camp............Please, let me know.

dimitra
view post Posted on 15/7/2009, 00:38

in news about skaters maybe???I dont know, but I like fumie a lot!
how is LUTAI :wub:

kudryavka
view post Posted on 15/7/2009, 03:52

Aaaaaaaaaa Papa Mishin and Mrs. Mishin are so cute!!!!! :woot: :wub: I love their humor :lol: Thanks Ada :kaos-pika27.gif:

QUOTE (rainisland @ 15/7/2009, 09:04)
Dimi, Cekoni, I have a photos with Andrei Lutai, Fumie Suguri (Kudry, do you know her? - she's japanese skater)

Of course I know her!! I want to see Fumie's photos. And if you know something else, about her practices, music, choreo, condition... alone or together somebody....... Anything is okay! Please tell me.
I need her news because I was asked it by her fans. They want to know any kind of news of their idol. I realized it's the same feeling as us, to our angel :36_1_41.gif: :15f535z.gif:

QUOTE (dimitra @ 15/7/2009, 09:38)
in news about skaters maybe???I dont know, but I like fumie a lot!
how is LUTAI :wub:

Yeeeeeeaa also I want to news Lutai! Arthur!! Vakhtang!! Liza!!!! Team Mishin!

cekoni
view post Posted on 15/7/2009, 06:17

QUOTE (rainisland @ 14/7/2009, 15:35)
... Thanks to all of you, I don't have a words to say THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE..........
But , specially, I wish to say THANKS to our ITALIAN FANS, they were with me, and they shared all joy with me, and thy helped me with a photos and videos, and they were THERE AND THEY WILL ALLWAYS BE HERE FOR EVGENI! ...

... and ALL WE! ^_^

QUOTE (rainisland @ 14/7/2009, 15:35)
.Thanks for the photos, Lucy sent me these:

Many thanks Lucy :AddEmoticons04225.gif: ... so cute pics - and yous, and Plushy's ^_^ - it's clearly see, that he enjoyed in your company! :)
Thanks to all Italian girls, which are made that and in "our name" :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

QUOTE (rainisland @ 14/7/2009, 23:47)
ada you havent tell us what you told him when you gave cd!!!!!!

OH, Dimi, I will upload the video somewhere...........it's about 140MB because it's VOB file.
Then I opened the CD's cover and I read him all the country's name and he listened without saying a word.
Then I said: "You can listen it also in your car, if you want."
"Nooo, " he said - "i will listen them at the computer this evening"....

Can not wait! :kaos-pika33.gif:

I like this which he said, about car - he so the price on our message, to believe that they do not have to listen in the car. ^_^ :wub:

QUOTE (rainisland @ 14/7/2009, 17:11)
Raffaella must be much more in his presence and then she won’t have a shaking problem

No, it's not true................more you meet him, more your hands (and your heart) shaking..........believe me....... :wub:

Yes - this is a true :rolleyes: .. it's like "drugs", which is different every time :B):

QUOTE (dimitra @ 14/7/2009, 18:10)
I think i m the only one who feels ok and talkative around plush but the moment he leaves and i realise who he was :blink: ...then i collapse for a week :AddEmoticons04219.gif:
:rolleyes:

I was sick a month :wacko: :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

come on ceconi the man from stars on ice will choreo plushy???

He is a famous ballet dancer from "Bolyshoy theater" ;)

QUOTE (rainisland @ 15/7/2009, 01:04)
Maybe this is not a right topic for this photos, but.............Alexei is so cute, and he was so gentle with us - watch his dance with his wife: ....

Dimi, Cekoni, I have a photos with Andrei Lutai, Fumie Suguri (Kudry, do you know her? - she's japanese skater) ... may I post them somewhere? I am off topic here, but it's a part of Evgeni's summer camp............Please, let me know.

.. and yet - some members of the Western forum's, say for Mishin's that he looks like a "dangerous" man! :lol: :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

Post here all things in conection with Mishin, but without Plushy ;)
Alexei Mishin - News:
http://plushenko.forumfree.net/?t=34590862

P.S. Ada,I make audio "remix" yours Plushy "short montage" (OFF Ice and his thanks to fans) .... sorry - but this is so cute video, and I have had to do that without your "permission" :wub:

2009-07-13 Pinzolo - Plushy OFF Ice & thanks to fans (video by Adela).avi:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1t0nn2yyjmj

... only his message...
2009-07-13 Pinzolo - Plushy thanks to his fans (video by Adela).avi:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dijijo0cway

Kate_
view post Posted on 15/7/2009, 08:00

and one with Arthur Gachinski and Loris

How's Artur? :wub:

( and now i am reading rest)

rainisland
view post Posted on 15/7/2009, 08:42

Good morning, Forum,
i will post all news and photos at "Other skaters" section here, ok?
^_^ , just give me the time! :B):
Cekoni, you did a great job with that videos, thanks, I told you, you don't need any permittion, I trust you apsolutely, so just take it and do whatever you wish.

Kudry, Fumie didn't skate sunday and mondy morning, she was there walking around ( it was her day off) so we asked her to take a photo and autograph for us - she was so gentle and very very sweet.
I willl post her pictures and autograph, but sorry, we didn't see her skating. Sorry, I didn't know that she is there and who she is, if I knew this and all about her fan, I should ask her more.........but I didn't know........

kudryavka
view post Posted on 15/7/2009, 08:54

QUOTE (cekoni @ 15/7/2009, 15:17)
come on ceconi the man from stars on ice will choreo plushy???

He is a famous ballet dancer from "Bolyshoy theater" ;)

His Narcissus is one of my favorite. He's an amazing dancer and witty person. He said that if he was blond, he could have gotten more fans in Japan... :AddEmoticons04263.gif:
I like it. So funny.

I don't yet watch his new work 'Fallen Angel'. It was choreographed by Boris Eifman for Nikolai in this spring. (Do you remember that Plushy's Adagio was influenced by this choreographer?)
Rehearsal of Fallen Angel http://spb.rfn.ru/v/15438.asf

btw, Johnny Weir is also Nikolai's friend. Before he wanted to work with Nikolai for Olympics program. Yesterday Weir told on twitter that he has decided to skate 'Fallen Angel' as free program this season. That reminds me Denis Petukhov. Plushy had cancelled his choreography? ... :o:

Anyway I thought it's an interesting relation :)

QUOTE (rainisland @ 15/7/2009, 17:42)
Good morning, Forum,
i will post all news and photos at "Other skaters" section here, ok?
^_^ , just give me the time! :B):

Good mornin Ada
:woot: I waiting for your photo! :AddEmoticons02115.gif:
QUOTE (rainisland @ 15/7/2009, 17:42)
Kudry, Fumie didn't skate sunday and mondy morning, she was there walking around ( it was her day off) so we asked her to take a photo and autograph for us - she was so gentle and very very sweet.
I willl post her pictures and autograph, but sorry, we didn't see her skating. Sorry, I didn't know that she is there and who she is, if I knew this and all about her fan, I should ask her more.........but I didn't know........

Never mind dear!! don't say sorry :kaos-pika27.gif: They will happy to hear only "Fumie walking in Pinzolo" "I saw she was in there". It's a nature of "fan". lol

dimitra
view post Posted on 15/7/2009, 09:01

the star on ice host is ballet dancer??had choreographed plushy before???

rainisland
view post Posted on 15/7/2009, 09:05

CITAZIONE
Ada, do you remember the choreographer's face? cekoni wrote about this dancer. Isn't he?

I found out who was a misterious choreograph of Plushy:
His name is Georgii Kovtun , from Russian Classical Ballet of Moskow.

kiwidefresa
view post Posted on 15/7/2009, 09:35

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH Papa Mishin!!! and Mama Mishina! The best picture of all the camp! I love them.........

Ok so I'm really planning my trip to germany girls....just need him to stay there...I hope Papa Mishin let me see his training camp :S ..

And Omg I'll have to make something for him too because I didn't bring anything for him :S AAAAAAAAAAAAHH..ok ok...

So anyone else going to germany?

kudryavka
view post Posted on 15/7/2009, 09:41

QUOTE (rainisland @ 15/7/2009, 18:05)
Ada, do you remember the choreographer's face? cekoni wrote about this dancer. Isn't he?

I found out who was a misterious choreograph of Plushy:
His name is Georgii Kovtun , from Russian Classical Ballet of Moskow.

:woot: :woot: I wanna kiss you~ Love ya :bolero kiss.gif: *MILLION plushykisses*
He? http://dance.bakanova.ru/gallery/13

I googled him. He is a choreographer of Ruzimatov's ballet Rasputin. I remember Zhenya said that he was reading a book of Rasputin :o:

Edited by kudryavka - 15/7/2009, 19:17

dimitra
view post Posted on 15/7/2009, 11:13

Can someone learn what happened to Melissa and Dennis as choreographers of plush??Nothing new since March.
Does he need another ballet choreographer???Ice dancers were the best choice to upagrade his levels in steps.

Noondarkly
view post Posted on 15/7/2009, 12:19

Ada, you must be feeling terrible now... I KNOW... but you have memories!!!!!!!!! Wonderful memories. :)
Thank you for the reports, pics, videos...
Zhenya looks so beautiful... thin... HAPPY!!!!!!!
I wish I could go to Germany to see him...

Krisz

kudryavka
view post Posted on 15/7/2009, 13:08

QUOTE (dimitra @ 15/7/2009, 18:01)
the star on ice host is ballet dancer??had choreographed plushy before???

Host is not dancer. He is Maxim Galkin. :lol:

A ballet dancer is Nikolai Tsiskaridze. He appeared on 'Star Ice' as one of judges, together with Zhenya. However he's not show biz person. He's a principal dancer of Bolshoi Ballet! He has a lot of fans in Japan. :D

Nicolai appeared in Zhenya's documentary DVD before. Maybe in 2006 or 2007... after Turin, anyway
And, in this February or March, Zhenya said that he wants choreographed by Nikolai for Olympics.

353 replies since 17/11/2008, 10:16   9083 views