2009 Mishin Summer Training Camps (june, july), Zhenya in Estonia, Italy, Germany

« Older   Newer »
kudryavka
view post Posted on 14/7/2009, 04:56

Good morning Italian girls :wub:
Please translation, particularly the end of the article.

Is it written that Evgeni invited Alex to training at 18 o'clock and he showed ballet and figure skating? Or "like a ballet skating"?

Google translated it not so good. :angry:
-------------------
13 July 2009
What a day for Del Piero, between golf and the idol Plushenko
http://www.realsports.it/index.php?method=...n=zoom&id=69785

......Del Piero ha mantenuto la promessa fatta a Evgeni Plushenko e alle diciotto l’ha raggiunto al palazzo del ghiaccio di Pinzolo dove il campione olimpico russo si è esibito per lui in un balletto di figure coi pattini.

Google
Del Piero has kept the promise made to Evgeni Plushenko and eighteen he reached the palace of ice where Pinzolo the Russian Olympic champion, he performed for him in a ballet with figure skates.

rainisland
view post Posted on 14/7/2009, 07:07

CITAZIONE
......Del Piero ha mantenuto la promessa fatta a Evgeni Plushenko e alle diciotto l’ha raggiunto al palazzo del ghiaccio di Pinzolo dove il campione olimpico russo si è esibito per lui in un balletto di figure coi pattini.

You should read my post - translating before -
"Del Piero kept his promise to Evgeni Plushenko and at 18:00 p.m. he went to ice rink where olympic champion did an xibition of figure skating for him (for Del Piero, n.d.p.).

dimitra
view post Posted on 14/7/2009, 08:54

Goodmorning Ada, how are you today :)?

rainisland
view post Posted on 14/7/2009, 09:06

Hello Forum, hello Dimi........
How I am today?
I feel quite........empty and sad.............I want to turn back to Pinzolo......... :rolleyes:
I am looking the videos and the photos........and I just can't stop to think about him.......
I do not go to other Forum, specialy the russian one, I simply don't have emotional force to read anything else.......
I send you p.m. :wub:

dimitra
view post Posted on 14/7/2009, 12:32

aaa i just saw the montage ada, plushy ballerina :wub:

Emy71
view post Posted on 14/7/2009, 12:45

You have made live a dream to all of us ADA....
For you to Pinzolo it was reality for us in our home it has been a sweethest dream.Thanks to you my grey and boring days have become more pleasant, thanks still ADA and..I know, the "day after" it is always sad and melancholy.
However you have to admit that all of you have been luky to live this experience.I envy you all

rainisland
view post Posted on 14/7/2009, 14:35

CITAZIONE
You have made live a dream to all of us ADA....

Thanks to all of you, I don't have a words to say THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE..........
But , specially, I wish to say THANKS to our ITALIAN FANS, they were with me, and they shared all joy with me, and thy helped me with a photos and videos, and they were THERE AND THEY WILL ALLWAYS BE HERE FOR EVGENI!
Thanks to: Tamara for her hospitality and a beautifull draws she did for Evgeni.............
Daniela for her beautifull smile and gentle Genova's way of speaking
Lucilla for her laughing and a friendly treatment of my Tiziana
Raffaella for her "shaking" hands during the registration of the most important
moments.......
To Loris - the only man in our group, but our angel guardian :-)
Thanks for the photos, Lucy sent me these:

THANKS GIRLS, YOU WERE JUST FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another article about the same theme - Del Pietro from Juventus and Evgeni - Eurosport online:

http://it.eurosport.yahoo.com/13072009/45/...orte-piero.html

I will not translate this, because it's the same notice about the same event - just for an archive. ^_^

Edited by rainisland - 14/7/2009, 18:07

Airiny
view post Posted on 14/7/2009, 14:56

Daniela for her beautifull smile and gentle Genova's way of speaking

:AddEmoticons04225.gif:

Raffaella for her "shaking" hands during the registration of the most important
moments...

I would be shaking all, not only hands; and probably I would lose sense of speech in his presence (and this is not grammatical good sentence :alienff: , but I hope that you understand me what I want to say :B): ) Photobucket Raffaella must be much more in his presence and then she won’t have a shaking problem :D

Photobucket

kudryavka
view post Posted on 14/7/2009, 15:47

QUOTE (cekoni @ 14/7/2009, 08:28)
QUOTE (rainisland @ 14/7/2009, 00:02)
... The choreograph who was there I have never seen before.....he has a long hair, and glasses......I will find out.

Curly black hair? Maybe a ballet dancer, Tsikaridze? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

Ada, do you remember the choreographer's face? cekoni wrote about this dancer. Isn't he?

or, this guy?

:AddEmoticons04259.gif:

if you remember somegthing else, more detail please. his hair was brown or blond? eye was blue or black or green? height? body was slim or macho? dancer or skater??

i have many questions sorry :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 14/7/2009, 16:11

CITAZIONE
if you remember somegthing else, more detail please. his hair was brown or blond? eye was blue or black or green? height? body was slim or macho? dancer or skater??

No, this faces are too beautifull :-)
This man has a dark long hair (not too long, but longer, let's say), quite dirty :AddEmoticons04263.gif: and has got a glasses.
I saw him only for a few minutes in the face, then we were up looking the practice and the man was turned back so i didn't see him much.
Sorry, I can't help, but I will find out, now I am curious :lol:

More noticies about Evgeni - skating idea - italian web site treating roller skating:

http://skatingidea.wordpress.com/2009/07/1...o-di-plushenko/

The same article here in english:
http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp...4&vkey=ice_news

It's already old article, but italian web site publicized it now, after Pinzolo's success.
Just for an archive. :B):

CITAZIONE
Raffaella must be much more in his presence and then she won’t have a shaking problem

No, it's not true................more you meet him, more your hands (and your heart) shaking..........believe me....... :wub:

dimitra
view post Posted on 14/7/2009, 17:10

come on ceconi the man from stars on ice will choreo plushy???
ada you havent tell us what you told him when you gave cd!!!!!!
I m dying that plushy smiled when you told him..he found it funny???

I think i m the only one who feels ok and talkative around plush but the moment he leaves and i realise who he was :blink: :36_12_16.gif: ..then i collapse for a week :AddEmoticons04219.gif:
:rolleyes:

Edited by dimitra - 14/7/2009, 18:58

lilaa
view post Posted on 14/7/2009, 21:36

But, obviously, I'm coming back to win."

:plushyoly: :plushyback:

I would be shaking all, not only hands; and probably I would lose sense of speech in his presence

O airiny, I think we understand each other! Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who haven't met him (beside the autpgraphs in Prague, but that's nothing for me).
I'm so jealous sometimes! Ada,do you have any idea about how lucky you are to know him, to speak to him so often, to be around him! :36_2_58.gif: I just love this guy!!! I would be so lucky for just one moment with him like the moments you had with him!

rainisland
view post Posted on 14/7/2009, 22:47

CITAZIONE
Ada,do you have any idea about how lucky you are to know him, to speak to him so often, to be around him! I just love this guy!!! I would be so lucky for just one moment with him like the moments you had with him!

yes, dear, I know how lucky I am........and I know how much I miss him now, everything around seems unsense........
I do love him, too, and there is no way to change this marvelous feeling....
Wait for your moment, dear, it will come....
CITAZIONE
ada you havent tell us what you told him when you gave cd!!!!!!

OH, Dimi, I will upload the video somewhere...........it's about 140MB because it's VOB file.
I told him "Well, Evgeni, I have a gift for you from your fans all over the world, these two CD's". He said: "Which kind of CD's?". I said: "CD's with a messages, voices from your fans" An Evgeni's smile than and he said just "Oh!"
Then I opened the CD's cover and I read him all the country's name and he listened without saying a word.
Then I said: "You can listen it also in your car, if you want."
"Nooo, " he said - "i will listen them at the computer this evening"
Then I left him, but he said "Thank you very much!" when I was already away........

Edited by rainisland - 15/7/2009, 00:38

353 replies since 17/11/2008, 10:16   9082 views