2009 Mishin Summer Training Camps (june, july), Zhenya in Estonia, Italy, Germany

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 21:26

QUOTE (rainisland @ 13/7/2009, 22:16)
gde je Raffaelin video od predaje CD-a?

The video of delivering of the CD are here, but together with all others - Tamy who gives him his sģdrawas, and then the video camera shaked so much - and the video is unusefull anymore.
But if I cut the first part I will upload it somewhere.

"sģdrawas"? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

Both videos is m2ts format? ;)

dimitra
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 21:38

what videos??
ah i m dreaming
did he say anything else?did you say him we love him?
ceconi we write now officially the surprise on the forum?
and how we tell them to add it in his official site in announcements?

cekoni
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 21:54

QUOTE (dimitra @ 13/7/2009, 22:38)
what videos??
ceconi we write now officially the surprise on the forum?
and how we tell them to add it in his official site in announcements?

First video by Raffaella .... delivering CD ;)

... rest of my post.... you know where? :B):

rainisland
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 21:57

Evgeni with our CD's in his hands:

cekoni
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 22:05

QUOTE (rainisland @ 13/7/2009, 22:57)
Evgeni with our CD's in his hands:

(IMG:http://i28.tinypic.com/2a0f9jq.jpg)

:rolleyes: ^_^ :wub: :AddEmoticons0213.gif:

:AddEmoticons02115.gif:

dimitra
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 22:06

:AddEmoticons02111.gif:
i dont believe , one week ago exactly the cds were in my living room, and I was fixing them...then ada had them in her hands,,and now same cds are inplushy hands...in one week so much travel, small world

i m having a breakdown due to my dad and all this, dont pay attention :blink:
dad is fine ceconi dont worry

cekoni
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 22:49

"I listened the cd yesterday evening (our messagges of course), and I am really shocked - you had a great idea and I am so proud to have a fans like you are!!"
And my heart became :wub: OMG.....

Also :AddEmoticons02112.gif: ..... my heart almost explode! :36_3_22.gif: :wacko: :wub:

----------------------------------------

Ado, I know you're tired and shaken :wub: ... but I have some questions ... :rolleyes: please, answer me ... ^_^

two coreoghraphs (David and another one which I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE :o: )

You not heard his accent, language ... Russian, English ...?
This is perhaps his friend, former skater, which helps him with the steps ... I think it is from Georgia, or something similar... VAKHTANG MURVANIDZE? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

There were also RAI SPORT camerman, and another local TV making their job, so BE CAREFULL WHO FOLLOW EUROSPORT CHANNEL - I will try to discover when they will trasmit this ...

What RAI have with Eurosport? There is 2 TV camera - on Evgeni's training? ;) .... probably some sports news :AddEmoticons04259.gif: ... and possibly linked with Juventus :lol:
There is Plushy was very smart - to meet with so popular soccer player! :P :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

FOTO: Del Piero-Plushenko, the couple of the champions

Is it a video camera recorded and his meeting with Del Piero? These are your photos for Corriera? You also been there, when Plushy met Del Piero? ;)

After that, outside of ice rink, I saw his feets - they were red and seems to be hurted - and I think that he changed his skateboot.

:cry: .... and therefore he maybe a pause yesterday, when you met him the evening? :AddEmoticons04274.gif:

I left Piznolo ....

During our travel back home, Lucy called me and she said that Plushy came back in the front of the ice rink, and Del Piero promissed that he will come to look Evgeni's practice this evening - so, probably, they are still there now.
The italian girls left Pinzolo, too, this afternoon.

You can not return there more? :o: :(
Are all the girls went from there, or Lucy remain alone? Whether one of them to return to Pinzolo? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:
I hope that they write also something here, and put and their images... :rolleyes: :wub:

lilaa
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 22:55

I've never seen someone saying so honestly that he will give his best! and the way he says he was shoked ^_^ So cute and nice! I can't believe that I'm a part of something that made our angel happy! He is making us happy all the time, finally we can "give back" some happiness
I can't believe that last night he really heard my message!

He is back! He is really back! :plushyback:

cekoni
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 22:59

QUOTE (lilaa @ 13/7/2009, 23:55)
I've never seen someone saying so honestly that he will give his best! and the way he says he was shoked ^_^ So cute and nice! I can't believe that I'm a part of something that made our angel happy! He is making us happy all the time, finally we can "give back" some happiness...

You're found the right words for my same feelings :wub: :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 23:10

CITAZIONE
You not heard his accent, language ... Russian, English ...?
This is perhaps his friend, former skater, which helps him with the steps ... I think it is from Georgia, or something similar... VAKHTANG MURVANIDZE?

Nooooooooooooo..........Vakhtang was there but he worked with a young skaters, and I know him very well from last year. The choreograph who was there I have never seen before.....he has a long hair, and glasses......I will find out.
CITAZIONE
What RAI have with Eurosport? There is 2 TV camera - on Evgeni's training? .... probably some sports news ... and possibly linked with Juventus

Rai Sport Pił, sorry. Yes, there were 2 TV camera registrig Evgeni's practice - both italian.
The secon one was Juventus Channel - if you have Sky you can pay for watch all about Juve and about today's event with De Piero.

CITAZIONE
Is it a video camera recorded and his meeting with Del Piero? These are your photos for Corriera? You also been there, when Plushy met Del Piero?

No, if not on Juventus Channel, I didn't make video.........NO, there are not my photos from Corriera dello Sport and I wasn't there during the meeting between Plushy and Del Pieto, I was already in my car, running back home........ :cry:
CITAZIONE
You can not return there more?
Are all the girls went from there, or Lucy remain alone? Whether one of them to return to Pinzolo?
I hope that they write also something here, and put and their images...

NO, nobody from our Forum is at Pinzolo anymore.
Only Sara and maybe the ladies from official italian site, but they will not share for sure nothing, here, with us.
The Galą will be at 16th july, and MAYBE, I said MAYBE I will go to see it.
Then, let's see Germany.
I will meet on msn our girls from Forum, maybe they have some new photos from afternoon, but I am sure that, if they have them, they are only personal photo, with Evgeni, in couple.

My little little Tribute to yesterday's day..............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPm8Bcyd61c

music: A-Studio_-_Dusha

cekoni
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 23:28

QUOTE (rainisland @ 14/7/2009, 00:02)
... The choreograph who was there I have never seen before.....he has a long hair, and glasses......I will find out.

Curly black hair? Maybe a ballet dancer, Tsikaridze? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

The secon one was Juventus Channel - if you have Sky you can pay for watch all about Juve and about today's event with De Piero.

I dont have SKY :( .... maybe Juventus site have this video? ;)

The Galą will be at 16th july, and MAYBE, I said MAYBE I will go to see it.
Then, let's see Germany.
I will meet on msn our girls from Forum, maybe they have some new photos from afternoon, but I am sure that, if they have them, they are only personal photo, with Evgeni, in couple.

You go in Germany? :rolleyes:

On his training you dont make, at least, photos? ;)

QUOTE (rainisland @ 14/7/2009, 00:10)
My little little Tribute to yesterday's day..............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPm8Bcyd61c

music: A-Studio_-_Dusha

Great! :36_1_13.gif:

Happy Plushy, beautiful cheerful Russian song! :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

P.S. please, just a little down volume of song's, when he says ;)

goldendove
view post Posted on 14/7/2009, 01:07

Thank you so much for the great news, Ada! You're the best!! :AddEmoticons04225.gif: I'm so happy to know that Plushy feels fine. Now I almost regret I didn't participate in the CD event for him because I was too shy. :(

Thank you again, Ada, for sharing your wonderful experience!

dimitra
view post Posted on 14/7/2009, 01:11

it doesnt matter who participated or not, it is from all his fans of the world!:)
All fans dont fit in one cd!He would need 1000 dvd lol!

and we included korea on the cover artwork, we wouldnt forget it!!
plushy knows he has so many fans in korea!

goldendove
view post Posted on 14/7/2009, 01:40

QUOTE (dimitra @ 14/7/2009, 02:11)
it doesnt matter who participated or not, it is from all his fans of the world!:)
All fans dont fit in one cd!He would need 1000 dvd lol!

and we included korea on the cover artwork, we wouldnt forget it!!
plushy knows he has so many fans in korea!

Thank you for your comforting words, dimi, I feel much better now. You must have done a very nice work to put together all the messages as Plushy likes the present. Well done! :36_1_55.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 14/7/2009, 01:52

QUOTE (rainisland @ 14/7/2009, 03:26)
This is an article about meeting between Juventus legend, e Piero, and our blond angel:

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/Notizie/C...ramma+a+Pinzolo

:rolleyes:

Del Piero incontra Plushenko + News da Pinzolo (13/07/2009)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFcwv5F89NE

Juve training... ... about 40" ... Plushy short :D

353 replies since 17/11/2008, 10:16   9082 views