2009 Mishin Summer Training Camps (june, july), Zhenya in Estonia, Italy, Germany

« Older   Newer »
kudryavka
view post Posted on 28/6/2009, 18:02

QUOTE (dimitra @ 29/6/2009, 02:32)
plushy left before the gala, right??or a lot before???cause I didnt expect him to be on gala anyway.

he was in there, at least until 23 or 24 June. pia wrote it on twitter. then, he left :rolleyes:

kristinapia
view post Posted on 28/6/2009, 19:03

Hi,
I attended Mishin's camp in Tartu in 23th of June and want to share some impressions. They had trainings mostly twice in a day and I watched evening trainings from 3PM until 7 PM.
Evgeni trained 1 hour at 6-7 and did before off-ice trainings. Icerink in Estonia is in a big shopping center and surronded by shops. It was a national holiday in Estonia and not too many people in the shopping center so he came out and did his trainings in the front of shops.
This time he didn't practice very much jumps. He did some triple jumps and after that he tried quads - maybe 5 or 6 of them.
After that he worked with some steps sequences and movements with Mishin, Murvanidze and with his choreographer David Avdish. It was very interesting to follow it and I must say, that he had the best ideas himself.

cekoni
view post Posted on 28/6/2009, 19:18

QUOTE (kristinapia @ 28/6/2009, 20:03)
Hi,
I attended Mishin's camp in Tartu in 23th of June and want to share some impressions. ....

... It was a national holiday in Estonia and not too many people in the shopping center so he came out and did his trainings in the front of shops.

...After that he worked with some steps sequences and movements with Mishin, Murvanidze and with his choreographer David Avdish. It was very interesting to follow it and I must say, that he had the best ideas himself.

Thank you very much Kristinapia, on you impressions from the place :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

You think that he not trained, when there was many people? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

And... whether others accept his ideas? :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

P.S. do you have some photos from there? :rolleyes:

kristinapia
icon1  view post Posted on 28/6/2009, 19:42

Cekoni - I don't know, but I think if there was crowded and busy shopping day he maybe could not train outside of rink area. :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

The others accepted his ideas of course, but gave eager their owns too (Murvanidze and Avdish).

I have some photos and short videos, only few. I tried to post them, but failed. ( Forum said me: wrong URL. I loaded them to imageshack.
:AddEmoticons04284.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 28/6/2009, 19:57

QUOTE (kristinapia @ 28/6/2009, 20:42)
Cekoni - I don't know, but I think if there was crowded and busy shopping day he maybe could not train outside of rink area. :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

The others accepted his ideas of course, but gave eager their owns too (Murvanidze and Avdish).

I have some photos and short videos, only few. I tried to post them, but failed. ( Forum said me: wrong URL. I loaded them to imageshack.
:AddEmoticons04284.gif:

Oh, you Estonians are nice people - would not be bored him, as in other countries :lol:

This forum accept only jpg, gif.... you have option down: ForumFree File Hosting from your computer ;)

Do not post the videos, if you think, that would be able to see something from him, which would not be "permitted" :B): :ph34r: ... if you follow me? :rolleyes:

cekoni
view post Posted on 28/6/2009, 20:43

QUOTE (kristinapia @ 28/6/2009, 20:42)

Kristinapia's photos from Estonia ^_^ ... again, many thanks to you :wub:

image image

DONT POST THEM ANYWHERE WITHOUT ITS PERMISSION! :B):

cekoni
view post Posted on 29/6/2009, 03:29

QUOTE (dimitra @ 29/6/2009, 01:12)
new estonia video
http://sport.err.ee/index.php?0&popup=video&id=8084

i listen to tango... <_<

Of course, Tango - you think he will change him? :P

.... little "translation"...

Estonian... Piaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cry:

Russian... :D
I poorly understand Mishin :unsure: - something about the doping, the doping control Kersti Kuli schedule for Evgeni's between 12 and 13 hours ... I do not know if every day, or 1th of August ... in Pinzolo? ... After 1th August, 12 o'clock - Mishin is out of "Yubileyniy"... :wacko:

Evgeni: Can be said that the skating today stops, even back ... but there is progress: steps, turns, transition... and this is good. Other elements: jumps, especially quadruples, cascades ... stops.
Ask him about Elena Glebova .... praises her, she is talented, and she only need to work...

------------------------------

kudryavka... can you and this video to upload somewhere? :rolleyes:
http://wms02.mmm.elion.ee/sport/27062009_uisk_tartus.wmv

fialka
view post Posted on 29/6/2009, 20:19

Great news from Estonia!!! :36_1_55.gif: I like to see Plushy train for 100 % :AddEmoticons04263.gif: :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 29/6/2009, 21:31

QUOTE (cekoni @ 29/6/2009, 04:29)
QUOTE (dimitra @ 29/6/2009, 01:12)

.... kudryavka... can you and this video to upload somewhere? :rolleyes:

Maybe I was not clear :wacko: ... I again can not "download" this video :( - kudryavka, if you can again, as last time ... :rolleyes: ^_^

------------------------------------------

... a few more "testimonials" from Estonia :D

http://forum.fsonline.ru/index.php?showtopic=9&st=1020
Kira:
Given that next season will be a lot of Tango, from the choice of the music you just need to "escape" so that you do not compare with other skaters ... I want to "remake" Nijinsky!
vseved:
One program will be a little bit similar. (SP ... Nocturne? :rolleyes: )

Kira:
And he only quadruple toe loop jumps, or even and salchow?
vseved:
Salchow he did a few times in my presence.

Kira:
... there are only 3,5 Axel, toe loop, salchow and rittberger ...?
vseved:
Flip has done without any problems. Lutz is not shown.

http://brianjoubert.megabb.com/general-ska...rn-t1328-30.htm
Maarjake

I saw Plushenko training in Estonia, Tartu with Mishin, and he seemed in pretty good shape...at least his jumping was good! And he said that he really wants to do well in Olympics, win even!

kudryavka
view post Posted on 30/6/2009, 00:23

QUOTE (cekoni @ 29/6/2009, 04:29)
.... kudryavka... can you and this video to upload somewhere? :rolleyes:

from here you can DL! http://www.mediafire.com/?od4wmhqzfmw :bolero kiss.gif:

QUOTE (cekoni @ 30/6/2009, 06:31)
Maarjake

I saw Plushenko training in Estonia, Tartu with Mishin, and he seemed in pretty good shape...at least his jumping was good! And he said that he really wants to do well in Olympics, win even!

[/QUOTE]
yeeeeeeeeeaaahhhhhhhhh :plushyback: :plushyoly:

cekoni
view post Posted on 30/6/2009, 00:29

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 30/6/2009, 01:23)
from here you can DL! http://www.mediafire.com/?od4wmhqzfmw :bolero kiss.gif:

yeeeeeeeeeaaahhhhhhhhh :plushyback: :plushyoly:

And I say: yeeeeeeeeeaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! :36_1_13.gif: thanks... :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

goldendove
view post Posted on 30/6/2009, 02:39

Thanks for the great news! He seems a little bit heavy in landing, but I'm sure Pluhsy will manage successfully since he has enough experiences from the past Olympics. :kaos-pika01.gif:

kristinapia
view post Posted on 30/6/2009, 19:59

Here is a translation of latest Estonia video. Cekoni - that's great how you managed to translate it already. Estonian is so complicated language. :lol:

Famous trainer Mishin trusts trainings conditions in Estonia. Organizer of Tartu training camp Kersti Kull deals now also with Mishin’s other training camps in Italy and Germany. She also deals with doping control and documentation.
Then there is short discussion where Mishin asks Evgeni when he has time for doping control. Kersti Kull explains that she has already prepared everything.
Slovenian skater Gregor Urbas says that after after World Championships he had no possibility to train in his homeland. All ice-halls in Slovenia are closed until 1th of August. That’s why he needs to travel and practice abroad.
Then Vahtang Murvanidze says, that he proposes to the pupils difficult step combinations and movements for to learn new and interesting things and improve. Elena Glebova speaks she has in Tartu 4 trainings in a day. In the morning she practices her program, after is steps training with Murvanidze, then off-ice and ballet training.
And Evgeni says: "In the sense of jumps I think there have been no progress last years. Transitions, step sequences, spins - there you can see the development. But in the sense of jumps, especially quads and jumps cascades there is a standstill."
Then there was a question about Elena Glebova and Evgeni said that he knows she works hard and he wishes her success and above all to stay healthy.

cekoni
view post Posted on 30/6/2009, 20:47

QUOTE (kristinapia @ 30/6/2009, 20:59)
Here is a translation of latest Estonia video. Cekoni - that's great how you managed to translate it already. Estonian is so complicated language. :lol:

Oh, thanks ^_^ .... Google translator is a Miracle! :lol:
Thank you a lot to complete the translation, Pia :wub: - I thought that you translate only the beginning of the video, but when you done the whole ... :rolleyes:

QUOTE (kristinapia @ 30/6/2009, 20:59)
Then there is short discussion where Mishin asks Evgeni when he has time for doping control. Kersti Kull explains that she has already prepared everything.....

Do you understand the end of the talks Mishin and Kersti ... when he mentioned "Yubileyniy" .... he left Russia 1th July and goes to Italy, or...? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

353 replies since 17/11/2008, 10:16   9082 views