Incoming Shows

« Older   Newer »
lilaa
view post Posted on 4/4/2010, 23:53

your photos are beautiful, Anu :wub:

cekoni
view post Posted on 5/4/2010, 00:05

Anu - great photos and his mood - thank you :AddEmoticons04225.gif:
I will post your report and pics on official forum :)

-------------------------------------------------

More from "Stockholm Ice" - 02.04.2010

"Tango" ... homevideo by our friend Pia ^_^
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOjM2hx2PLs

Pics....

http://cawamedia.wordpress.com/2010/04/04/evgeny-plushenko/

cekoni
view post Posted on 5/4/2010, 01:55

"Art on Ice" 2010 - Zürich, march

www.artonice.com/index.php?pictures_zurich
Picture Erwin Züger/©2010 Art on Ice Production AG

cekoni
view post Posted on 5/4/2010, 03:01

Plushy's interview in Stockholm... :)

-------------------------------------

... "report" from Sweden ... translation by Ximena... ^_^

http://rostov.kp.ru/daily/24467/627194/

Plushenko thinks about twins and the Olympic Games in Sochi

Evgeni faces two heavy surgeries

On April 2nd in Sweden took place for the first time the show Stockholm ice. Organizers, that are hoping this event becomes an annual event at the "Globe" arena were very nervous before the start of the project, and therefore they very carefully selected the participants. We tried to invite those who were the most love for the Swedish people.

The first was, of course, Evgeni Plushenko, sponsored by the Swedish company Oriflame. The well-known cosmetics firm has rather delicately approached to use the name of our athlete. We can say that the Swedes did not require just gold from Evgeni, however they had no doubt that a figure skater of that class would remain with any medal, so their "calm confidence" has been demonstrated even in the gift the Oriflame consultants prepared before the Olympics A Plushenko necklace entitled "Three colors of victory." It looked like three rings on a chain - gold, silver and bronze - that pretty much said who knows what he will win but any of those will be a victory

"Of course, many Swedes wanted to see Evgene as a champion and they cheered for him - a fellow journalist, sports reporter for the leading Swedish newspaper Dagens Nyuheter" Jens Littorin told me - I think the quad is very important. This suggests that Plushenko develops figure skating, moving it further, and this is the main difference between the champions. "

"Evgeni means a lot to Sweden, - said one of the organizers of the Stockholm festival, Roger Andersson. - We wanted him to come. Plushenko's great, we all know him, young and old".

On the show Evgeni appeared twice - at the end of the first section and at the end of the entire presentation. The hall showered him with flowers, and dozen little girls, could not keep up from the ice the armfuls of roses, carnations and lilies. By the way, the project "Stockholm ice" at the Globe gathered eight and a half thousand people, and so it has been very successful: on one hand, it was very fun and entertaining, and on the other - really athletic, with brilliantly performed group of participants that did complex elements.

During a break in the VIP-hall, Swedish women came to Plushenko asking for pictures. One of them, Mrs. Stenberg, said to our correspondent: "Evgeni today was presented to the audience as the Prince of ice. But he is certainly the King! We don't argue to the judges but it is clear that he is the best. "

After his performance, the figure skater, who arrived in Stockholm with his wife, answered a few questions for "KP".

- Evgeni, how are you feeling?
- I'm not feeling well. My leg hurts, I can't jump quads and I didn't go the the World championships because of my foot. On exhibitions you perform not to compete, but mostly for the people so you don't need that kind of jump. But today I did a triple axel and triples. We got a very nice welcome in Sweden. I just enyojed. Even before I did my number I got an ovation.

- Are you thinking about the next Olympics?
- On May 1st, I have surgery in Germany. I'll have to see how I'll recover fromt hat. But the plans are in my mind. We need to keep competing, to stay in shape, train quads, do programs.

- Your surgery in Germany is a "continuation" of the previous one, right?
- No, it's new one, it's actually two surgeries, not one. They will remove a cyst on my achilles tendon and they have to clean up my meniscus.

- The situation of figure skating in our country is not the best. What can be done?
- We have athletes, but ... how to put it mildy... I, unfortunately, can only talk too frankly but I do not want to lie ... We have good athletes, you only need to treat them not as racing horses, but first and foremost as human beings. They bring medals for the country and especially for the Figure Skating Federation. That's the first thing, and athletes still need funding, respect for coaches and make trainers return to Russia. That's when something will happen.

His wife Yana Rudkovskaya believes that a victory by Plushenko at the next Olympic Games is something quite real: "Zhenya is a strong guy! He returned not so much for myself, but to prove that the impossible is possible. This is our slogan. My personal goal is to support him primarily as person, as a man I love, that he will perform at the Olympic Games in Sochi.

- Yana, you don't get scared when he is on the ice?
- No, I don't. And I don't worry either as for how he will perform his program, he does a very high quality work. I only worry for the judges, about how they will judge. Hopefully, in Sochi, they will not condemn him.

- You are always near Evgeni. Do you have signs or taboos before his performances?
- There are many things ... For example, I'm never with him before a competition, that is too close. Between us we can only share some gestures, but I do not go near him. He is focusing and concentrating. Evgeni always knows where I sit, and always sends me an air kiss. We don't stay together during competitions. And then, by the time of the exhibition, we get together again ...

- Are you still grieving over the "bygone" golden medal?
- We are past it, we are moving forward. In general we think that is all for the best. Has it not happened, Evgeni would nove have thought about Sochi. Maybe God wants him to go for a fourth time to the Olympics.

- You said that if Evgeni becomes a champion, you will carry his twins ...
- And I have not changed my mind! We will.

Anuradha dil se
view post Posted on 5/4/2010, 10:29

So GREAT photos from Stockholm Ice, WOW!!! I love these!!! And videos... I go to watch! :kaos-pika03.gif:

My videos are coming too, but it takes time. But I think, that I can put today that Tango Amore here. ^_^ (I tried to be silence, but I couldn't help myself sometimes... :AddEmoticons04247.gif: ) Videos are done by me and my daughter a little bit then.

NICE INTERVIEW from Evgeni in Stockholm! Smile a lot and I love his jacket! :P
Tango Amore -video was allso very cool, thank you! ^_^

Edited by Anuradha dil se - 5/4/2010, 11:48

Anuradha dil se
view post Posted on 5/4/2010, 15:34

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa7qz4AOzO0 Here is my (and a little bit my daughter's) VIDEO from Tango Amore in Stockholm Ice!

I'm so sorry for screams, but I couldn't help it. I REALLY TRIED!!! :lol:

kudryavka
view post Posted on 5/4/2010, 16:31

QUOTE (Anuradha dil se @ 6/4/2010, 00:34)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa7qz4AOzO0 Here is my (and a little bit my daughter's) VIDEO from Tango Amore in Stockholm Ice!

:36_11_6.gif: your screaming..!!!! many thanks you made me smile! :lol:

Anuradha dil se
view post Posted on 5/4/2010, 16:37

:shifty: I couldn't help it!

Anuradha dil se
view post Posted on 6/4/2010, 10:59

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUI2B3oIZBU JE SUIS MALADE by me, Anuradha from Finland.
Now I'm more silence in this video, I hope. I didn't wanna be silence, but I had to be... Don't cear about beginning, daughter gave that videocamera to me, so there is shaking in beginning.
^_^ By the way: I'm in love... :wub:

dimitra
view post Posted on 6/4/2010, 23:29

oh you ve got to see this, especially in 1.55 minute LOL

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOmCewr_rKU&feature=player_embedded

cekoni
view post Posted on 6/4/2010, 23:57

QUOTE (Anuradha dil se @ 5/4/2010, 16:34)

I love when someone screams while Plushy skate - it gives me extra incentive :wub: :D ... therefore, do not apologize :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

QUOTE (Anuradha dil se @ 6/4/2010, 11:59)
^_^ By the way: I'm in love... :wub:

I wonder - with whom? :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

Thank you very much Ana for your expressed emotions, images and video. :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

Do you can give us yours the original video clips? :rolleyes:
Upload them somewhere - if them have less than 200MB - put them here:
www.mediafire.com
... as they are bigger than 200MB - here:
www.jumbofiles.com/

Thanks in advance :AddEmoticons02115.gif:

P.S. I put your "report" and pics on Plushy's offical forum:
http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopi...tart=210#p18746 ;)

--------------------------------------

Here is video "4 Kings" from "Angels on Ice" show - Paris, Bercy 03.04.2010 :D

Chloe's homevideo from:
www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=...106419239393307

..... download this video (right click/save as) :rolleyes: ;)
http://video.ak.facebook.com/cfs-ak-sf2p/2...76860_60310.mp4

Also... pics from her:
www.facebook.com/photo_search.php?o...1ae64ab24b1b6e0

dimitra
view post Posted on 7/4/2010, 00:18

he is so cute with all the flower girls in stockholm, audience there is amazing, better than paris :)
And look all this little girls, how happy they are they skate with Plush on the same ice :)
it made my day

cekoni
view post Posted on 7/4/2010, 02:21

QUOTE (dimitra @ 7/4/2010, 01:18)
he is so cute with all the flower girls in stockholm, audience there is amazing, better than paris :)
And look all this little girls, how happy they are they skate with Plush on the same ice :)
it made my day

Yes, really is interesting :AddEmoticons04259.gif: ... how this "cold" Scandinavians, can so much like "inflammatory" Plushy? :wub: ^_^ :lol:

---------------------------------------------

So many videos.... :woot: :wacko: :lol:

"Art on Ice" 2010 (04.03.2010 Switzerland, Zurich)

Tango (video for download from TV SF1) :)
http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopi...tart=230#p18908

------------------------------

"Stockholm Ice" - 02.04.2010

Tango

by amadeus108
Stockholm Ice 2010: - 1 part of Tango
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge7JBiqYvR8
Stockholm Ice 2010: - 2 part of Tango
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJyPoqX8XRg

by srkmsss
Evgeni Plushenko - Tango Amor:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqXS23x1YNI

by hrjundja
before Tango
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HCW5yNwuck
Stockholm Ice:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi5ISurUkHc

Je suis malade
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kZQtfn_N4o

Finale
Figure Skate Show Lambiel Plushenko: - by alloverpuke
www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4YCEZNuD48
Final dance Stockholm on ice Globen 2010: - by NevidimkaXL
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gWDhHfKNbY

----------------------------------------

"Angels on Ice" - Paris 03.04.2010

"4 kings" - Plushy, Joubert, Stojko, Amodio ... by MlleAdrianna
www.youtube.com/watch?v=X52RSTz8RKw

-----------------

... and Koral promised to me, that she will capture "Art on Ice" and "Angels on Ice"... :D :wub:

And more video "From Russia with love" :wub: :lol:
... first, little "reminder" ;)

QUOTE (cekoni @ 3/4/2010, 03:05)

So many homevideos form Russian shows :wacko: :P
I gathered them by channels of "owner"
(many videos you still see before, but just for easy reference) ;) ... red - new videos

St. Petersburg

OkitokiRU
www.youtube.com/user/OkitokiRU#g/u
14iri
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzsZ0QZCm64
unona516
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGoxUclbw3g
tamriko666
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfg3MXSWVXM
gudinzhenya (Plushenko - sb practice):
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMJ8BNZrdaU

St. Peter & Moscow (Irina & Vera from official forum) :wub:
anaiskaanais
www.youtube.com/user/anaiskaanais#g/u

Moscow

Natysechka
www.youtube.com/user/Natysechka#g/u
Stulmanka (in her post on youtube you have links for download original videos!)
www.youtube.com/user/Stulmanka#g/u
2008Twizzle
www.youtube.com/user/2008Twizzle#g/u
76TSM
www.youtube.com/user/76TSM#g/u
Kageroudono
www.youtube.com/user/Kageroudono#g/u
prettyawkwardvampire
www.youtube.com/user/prettyawkwardvampire#g/u
Ksenya70
www.youtube.com/user/Ksenya70#g/u
Partnerstudio
www.youtube.com/user/Partnerstudio#g/u

I "download" and upload some homevideos from youtube ;) - you can download them in my mediafire folder (I will upload more homevideos next days there): :)
www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=06d3b81...0bed35a000c4fba

Do you checked this channels recently? :rolleyes: There have few new videos :D
... for example :AddEmoticons04263.gif: ....

by Partnerstudio
Eugeniy Plushenko_Stephan Lambiel_Johnny Weir_Brian Joubert rehearsal:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI9YlS3HZfM

Marton with balalayka :lol:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up8JHz4OsyM

And few new videos from "Kings of Ice" shows in St. Petersburg
... by LyalyaDome ... just parts...
Евгений Плющенко-Короли льда 30.03.10 - beginning "Je suis malade"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNsu6gXcoaE
Короли льда 30.03.10: - finale
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ0XTFF50tw

Edited by cekoni - 7/4/2010, 04:02

Anuradha dil se
view post Posted on 7/4/2010, 06:55

Huh! There is so much videos! I'm happy for it! :D Let's go to see!

Dimitra: That video, where Plushy and Lambiel started to dance together in 1:55 was SO FUN!!! I'm so happy now!!! CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Thank you Cekoni!

Edited by Anuradha dil se - 7/4/2010, 08:23

cekoni
view post Posted on 7/4/2010, 07:45

There you have many pics from shows "Kings of Ice" - Russia :wub: :wub: :wub:

http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopi...tart=460#p18864
http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopi...tart=460#p18867
http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopi...tart=460#p18871
http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopi...&p=18896#p18896
http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopi...&p=19063#p19063

-----------------------------------------------------

One more "report" from "Stockholm Ice" ... about all skaters - here are just parts about Zhenya ;)
(I apologize in advance :rolleyes: - girls on this site have a little "freer way of expressing" :P )
------------------

http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_skating/227522.html
anotherdream wrote in ontd_skating, @ 2010-04-04 21:43:00

STOCKHOLM ICE REDUX

Me and my sister malvien finally got home today, so I come bringing STORIES. There are some photos of the actual show - not terrific, but some - but my camera died during the finale so no photos of when we MET THE GUYS. (YEAH DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THAT?!) Mal tried her best to make the photos presentable, and I included some that are kinda shitty because they're still kinda cool. :P LIVE WITH IT OKAY...

Zhenya's plushie, the... err... well, AMAZING TREE FROG WITH A SUNFLOWER. I um. Well, malvien went "I WANT TO GIVE HIM A SUNFLOWER" (yes, it was because of Hetalia) and then we needed a plushie to go with it. AND FROGS JUMP OKAY, JUST LIKE ZHENYA. IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE. STFU.

So Globen told me earlier that there would be an autograph session, but they didn't know when or where yet.... We bothered some more staff to ask about any possibility of an autograph session and were shot down YET AGAIN. They did have about 40 copies each of posters that were signed by Steffi and Zhenya, but that just was not the same.

SO THEN we split up and got to our seats, which were all over the place. Ours were in A13, illemaintenant's in A21 or something and the other two, lucky bitches, had seats in A2 just by the skaters' entrance. They actually saw the skaters even before they were on ice and stuff, and apparently Steffi was being a dancing spaz there too a bit. :D

(... then "anotherdream" write who is all performed before Zhenya: Jamal Othman, Tatiana VOLOSOZHAR and STANISLAV Morozov, ADRIAN SCHULTHEISS. SARAH MEIER, ISABEL Delobel and Olivier Schonfelder, VICTORIA HELGESSON, FIONA ZALDUA and DIMITRI SUKHANOV...)

Then there was silence and darkness, and just the presenter person was talking. Someone came on ice and at first we were like SO WHO IS THAT. And then we stared for a while, looked at his speed and his costume and the way he skated so effortlessly. And then this guy started doing small jumps all around the rink, still in the dark but you could see him, like he was just going LAA DE DAA THIS IS SO EASY SEE ME JUMPING and we realized who it is. There were isolated shouts and then he was announced properly, and the crowd just EXPLODED. It was like THIS IS WHO WE CAME HERE TO SEE FUCK YEAH GIVE US THE KIIIIIING. It was amazing everyone even shut the fuck down when he started skating.

I am OF COURSE talking about EVGENI PLUSHENKO, FUCKING KING OF THE ICE. He did his tango program. He was so fast that most of my photos came out way too blurry - these are the ones that aren't COMPLETE disasters.

ook Zhenya, they're bringing you flowers!

In the end, he literally ran out of hands, his arms were full of plushies and flowers and the girls were STILL gathering more and he had to have them help him carry them to the backstage. Sadly I did not get good photos of this. If anyone finds photos of him on the ice getting all those gifts, PLEASE I want to see because he was holding our froggie in plain view :DDD

The difficult task of following up after the King was given to ALIONA SAVCHENKO and ROBIN SZOLKOWY. They skated a nice calmer program that I can't remember the music to but they got the crowd to calm down for the next act nicely....

(... then she writes as all akters once again performed, but no story details of performances, and no more shots because the camera was still on its deathbed ;))

SHOW WAS OVER. We did not despair! We headed to the entrance, bothered more staff, and eventually decided to go around Globen looking for an adequately suspicious door. We found one in no time. It conveniently had a sign on it proclaiming "BACKSTAGE" - how helpful! There were a couple of other girls hanging around so we decided it was probably the right place and waited.

People we saw but did not stop for autographs: Robin Szolkowy, Aliona Savchenko, Jason Graetz, Isabel Delobel, Olivier Schönfelder. IDK nobody was just very interested and/or they looked like they didn't want to be stopped. >.> First skater we DID stop: Berntsson. He, and the next one to come out, Adrian Schultheiss, looked a bit weirded out and/or amused that they were asked for autographs. BUT they gave them anyway and Adrian posed with the sign. We didn't ask if he got the plushie though. :D

SUDDENLY PLUSHY. He came out with a couple of assistants and I was almost sure he'd just walk past us, but he didn't! He stopped and signed for us when we asked. He didn't say much, mostly "thank you" and "okay" and stuff like that. He was all COOL~ and KINGLY~ and sort of intimidating and OMG. I babbled at him about how we've been watching him skate for like ten years and we came all the way from Finland to the show and I think I said "you're a god on ice" to his face, and he was just "okay, thank you". :DDD LOL WAS THAT FOR REAL. I don't remember much of what he said, I was too WHELMED I mean I've been stanning that amazing son of a bitch for over a decade and I didn't want to be all embarrassed and horribly fangirly >.>

malvien however WAS NOT FAZED and HUGGED HIM. Lucky bitch. Plushy has this ~force field~ of kingly awesomeness about him and I could never in a million years have asked him for a hug, but my baby sister did, and got a hug. AMG...

BONUS SCANS of the pages of the souvenir programme I got signed!

(... continuation of the story from the same site... :AddEmoticons04263.gif: )

http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_skat...84684#t32684684
2010-04-03 illemaintenant, anotherdream

ONTD_SKATING: HEARD OF BY SOME GUYS

SO HER SISTER AND I WENT TO THIS SKATING THING IN STOCKHOLM YESTERDAY AND THEN WE MET SOME DUDES OUTSIDE THE VENUE AND THEY INSISTED ON TAKING PICTURES WITH THIS SIGN.

OK SO HERE'S THE STORY

PLUSHY WAS KINDA SCEPTICAL ABOUT IT WHEN I ASKED HIM TO HOLD THE SIGN, HE LOOKED AT IT LIKE HE THOUGHT I'D WRITTEN SHIT ABOUT SOMEONE'S MUM, IDEK

ALSO I WAS COMPLETELY INTIMIDATED BY THAT PLATINUM STARE, EVEN THO HE'S LIKE TIIIIINY TINY HIS AURA IS 10 FT TALL, NO KIDDING...

When he was asked to hold the ONTD_S sign he was a bit "WTF is ziis" and read the sign OUT LOUD in the most ADORABLE ACCENT. hence the comm is now titled ahhhenteedee skaatiing. I was wondering about this! HOW CUTE.

PLUSHY IS KINDA INTIMIDATING BUT HE'S THE KING SO I GUESS HE HAS TO BE IDEKKKK

PLUSHY WAS ACTUALLY ALRIGHT AND VERY SMILEY AND HAPPY BUT WE JUST BOTH MANAGED TO TAKE THE PICTURE WHEN HE WAS BLINKING. FAIL FAIL FAIL. XD

------------------------------------------------

... some comments...

I CANT BELIEVE FUCKING EVGENI PLUSHENKO HELD THE SIGN
-----------------------
HE LOOKS CONFUSED BUT SO PRESH AT THE SAME TIME! (BUT POOR BB NEEDS A LONG NAP COS HE LOOKS TIRED)
LOVE LOVE
-------------------------
LOL IKR. HE PROBABLY THOUGHT ONTD SKATING WAS SOME SORT OF CULT.
BUT FFFUUUUUUUU THE KING HELD OUR SIGN
I'M STILL IN SHOCK AAAAAAA

.... etc :lol:

There have more.... :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_skating/223844.html
janvierjuillet wrote in ontd_skating @ 2010-04-04 02:28:00

Plushy (still) loves us

So the lovely yume623 and I went to the Angels on Ice in Paris tonight and we caught up with _skating's old friend Evgeni Plushenko. He looked really tired, poor soul, but still kindly agreed to greet some fans, sign autographs and take pictures. I told him that we love his quads (I couldn't think of anyting better, k?) and asked whether he was going to Sochi, to which he replied "I hope so, yes."....

... And yes I got to see the Plushbear in action. They talked to each other the most throughout the night and the high fiving and side by side jumps were awesome to see. Also, Plushy was kinda the focus of the show, he was in the middle of a ring at the beginning of the show and he both opened and closed the show. I kinda felt a bit sorry for BJou because it's his home turf, but he seemed happy throughout the evening.

-----------------------------------------------

... some comments...

PLUSHY MUST BE LIKE "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ONTD_SKATING AND WHY DO THEY STALK ME?"
BUT LOL LUCKY YOU, YOU ARE MY HERO & YOU'RE PRETTY TOO!
but awww Plushy looks so cute and tired. Poor bb. LOL I donno what I'd do if Plushy bothered looking us up. My brain says he won't...probably.
My brain says he will, and that he'll make appreciation posts for himself constantly.
He should look us up.
HE WON'T, BUT HIS YANA MIGHT :)
Oh Plushy, my heart! Laaaaahv him!!!!!!! IF HE TROLLS US I WILL DIE OF SHAME AND EXCITEMENT
couldn't help but notice that Plushy was wearing a Gucci leather jacket and his wife was wheeling a Louis Vuitton suitcase.
HE'S SO STYLISH~IVE SEEN HIM WITH GUCCI BAGS TOO
LOL IVE ASKED THIS A BILLION TIMES BUT I NEED ANSWERS! WHAT DID HE SMELL LIKE? LEATHER? HEAVEN? ARROGANCE?
~ARROGANCE~ FOR MEN's figure skating
ita about his style tho. He and Yana are always so well dressed.
Um leather I guess, nothing overtly strong, I couldn't detect any cologne.
LOL PLUSHY MUST BE WONDERING WHO THE FUCK WE ARE AND WHY WE'RE STALKING HIM
That was awesome, bb! I can't believe Plushenko took a second pic with a _skating sign in as many days...he must think we're this huge ceekrit network of FS fans or something LMFAO.
OH PLUSHY, U ARE SO CUTE, PRESH! DAMN HIS BLUE EYES, I HAVE TO MUCH EMOTIONS ON ME NOW
glad Plushy still loves us lmao

... etc ... :P

985 replies since 6/11/2008, 12:16   26024 views