Incoming Shows

« Older   Newer »
HXM
view post Posted on 14/4/2010, 00:01 by: HXM

QUOTE (cekoni @ 14/4/2010, 00:32)
Of course, Hen... :rolleyes:

You shooting show in Bratislava with your camera? :D

Have you talked with Marton, did you tell him your name maybe? ;)
I give him your banner and said that he have big fan from Slovakia, under name Henrietta, which made his site and make wonderful colages and banners... :)

Of my God, great :woot: there was again a very hard to tell something, because bodyguards... but I am a little eee :woot: :woot: :woot: when i see them :rolleyes: and they were smileing one m :wub: And I dont feel very good, the crowd pushing from each side on me, less air, and the "other things...." .... the bodyguards told no photos - but after a I get autographs I come back to borders and make some ^_^

QUOTE (cekoni @ 14/4/2010, 00:32)
In some slovakian forum write that Plushy skate some "new" program? :huh:
http://blueboard.cz/kniha/uj5ecckbexv63b26...64ojjceihhj5e36
"Kto este nema vstupenky na Pluscenka, nech si rychlo kupi. Vcera boli v Bratislave fantasticki!!!!!!!!! Pluscenko este nikdy netancoval tolkokrat a v takej forme. Uplne novy program!..."

I was today in Kosice, Bratislava was yeasterday. The new program... hm maybe the four men number? Or she thought Aranjuez or Je Suis malade.... ???? Some of that.

I did not make videos this times, there was problem to make photos with that stupid plexiglass ..... :angry:

But I have Edvin's new CD :wub: (which was selling by his mother :) )

Here are first photos which i choose and they are also on FaceBook :

imageimageimageimage

And yes I have some new videos from TV - Plushy and Edvin was today in today's episode of our series..... It was funny... I will add it on YT later...
:AddEmoticons04225.gif:

985 replies since 6/11/2008, 12:16   26031 views