PLUSHY IN COMPETITIONS, ~~~ NEWS ~~~

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 18/9/2009, 03:16

"St. Petersburg's Cup" - 9/10.09.2009

... members of Evgeni's Fun Club from St. Petesrburg, write story about their impressions and post photos with Evgeni ;)

http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopi...&start=50#p1437

cekoni
view post Posted on 18/9/2009, 17:46

http://www.russianlook.ru/Offers.aspx?id=d...ed383328&type=1

St. Petersburg's Cup - 9 & 10.09.2009 :wub:

----------------------------------------------------------

New pics.... :D I do not remember, that here were these photos... ;)

http://picasaweb.google.com/zhenyas93/Ivfaj#

image image image image
image image image image

Edited by cekoni - 15/10/2009, 03:28

lilaa
view post Posted on 18/9/2009, 22:35

he looks fantastic, great photos :wub:

cekoni
view post Posted on 27/9/2009, 10:15

I find Plushy's details score :D

http://forum.fsonline.ru/index.php?s=&show...indpost&p=44147
[somebody @ 21.9.2009, 0:19) *

Short program - "Aranjuez"

4T+3T 13,8+1,8
3A 8,2+2
3Lz 6+1,4
CCoSp4 3,5+0,3
CiSt3 3,3+0,5
FSSp3 2,6+0,1
SiSt2 2,3+0,3
CSSp4 3+0,6

Long program - "Tango Amor"

4T+3T+2Lo 15,3-3,2
4T 9,8-1,6
2A 3,5+0,8
3Lo 5+1
FSSp3 2,6+0,1
CiCt2 2,3+0,6
3A 9,02+1,8
3Lz+3S+SEQ 9,24+1
3F+2T e 7,48-0,8 (Goe -2 to +2)
CSSp4 3+0,4
SlSt2 2,3+0,8
2A 3,85+0,8
CCoSp4 3,5+0,3

----------------------------------

I must admit that almost nothing not understand here :wacko: :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

dimitra
view post Posted on 27/9/2009, 20:51

his step sequences are level 3?

Emy71
view post Posted on 28/9/2009, 12:11

CITAZIONE (cekoni @ 27/9/2009, 11:15)

----------------------------------

I must admit that almost nothing not understand here :wacko: :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

Me to... :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 29/9/2009, 03:59

I must to find a post, where kudryavka set descriptions of these abbreviations :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

Noondarkly
view post Posted on 29/9/2009, 09:58

oh dear lord the photos.
He looks AMAZING... slim, perfect, wow.... *drool*

cekoni
view post Posted on 2/10/2009, 05:59

"Russian Cup" stage II - Perm, Russia 6-10 october

October 9
12.00-13.45 - MEN, short programs

October 10
10.00-12.00 - MEN, long programs

Zhenya's first official competitive start! :15f535z.gif: :2hx3inp.gif: :i5skuv.gif:

Good luck, Evgeni! :kaos-pika11.gif:

---------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.allsportinfo.ru/index.php?id=32480

Together with Evgeni Plushenko at the "Russian Cup" in Perm were Andrei Lutai, Arthur Gachinsky and Sergei Dobrin

6-10 October in Perm will host the second stage of the "Russian cup" in figure skating. In the competition attend the Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko, for whom this will be the first start of the official competition after a three-year hiatus. This is for "All Sport" said the chairman of the executive committee of the Figure Skating Federation for Perm's region, Alexei Tyuryukanov.

"At the second stage of the "Russian Cup" will perform a strongest skaters in Russia. In Men, it is an Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko, Andrei Lutai, Arthur Gachinsky, Sergei Dobrin, Artem Borodulin, Ivan Tretyakov ...

This year, we decided to change the ice rink for the figure skating competition. Before they took place at the Palais des Sports "Orlenok", and now held in sports hall "Neftyanik". He has all the technical standards for such competitions."

cekoni
view post Posted on 5/10/2009, 10:54

http://prm.ru/sport/2009-10-05/40934

This week, the strongest Russian skaters gather in Perm

This week, from 6 to 10 October in Perm will meet the country's strongest skaters, including Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko, had returned recently to the amateur sport. Competitions in the second phase of the "Russian Cup" will be held in sports hall "Neftyanik".

The first day of the tournament will draw participants and will begin competition dancing couples.

October 7, Dance couples will perform the original dance, and held the first competitions in the categories of girls and women.

On Thursday in "Neftyanik", will begins all most interesting. This day will be permanently contested awards among girls, women, and dance couples.

October 9 will be marked by the exit to the ice Evgeni Plushenko. On this day - boys, Men and Pairs skate a short program.

Competitions ends on Saturday. That day will be played the last set of awards, and then held a solemn ceremony of rewarding.

We must say, that the pleasure to behold the best skaters of the country, for the Permian's viewers will not the cheapest. On the first day tickets will cost 300 rubles, for the next two - 600. When in the ice will come the Olympic champion, the price will rise to 800 rubles, and on the final day of competition tickets will cost $ 1000.

Except Plushenko, at "Russian Cup" in Perm, perform and such skaters as Andrei Lutai, Arthur Gachinsky, brothers Sergei and Artem Borodulin...

lilaa
view post Posted on 5/10/2009, 21:37

Good luck Zhenya :AddEmoticons04225.gif: :15f535z.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 6/10/2009, 14:41

http://www.mk.ru/sport/publications/362398.html

Plushenko listened hockey player

The first official start of Olympic champion after his return, will be in tuesday in Perm (mistake: in friday :P)

Today in Perm, starts the second stage of the "Russian Cup" in figure skating. Event, within the Russian scale, but approximating us to the world - the return to the ice, Evgeni Plushenko. Perm - this is the first official start of Olympic champion, after a three-year hiatus.

In ice sports complex "Nefyanik", we will see not only Evgeni Plushenko - in Cup, perform and many well-known figure skaters. From men will come to compete Andrei Lutai, Arthur Gachinsky, Artem Borodulin, Sergei Dobrin ... And Plushenko did not underestimate his rivals, realizing that in the Olympic season - all is preparing seriously.

All have long figured: if Plushenko will return and win in Vancouver the second Olympic gold, he will become the first athlete since Dick Button, who won twice at the Olympics in men's single skating (1948, 1952). But, by Evgeni's own admission, to him is much closer example of Artur Dmitriev, the double Olympic champion in pair skating.

- "I always admired with Artur's, with his will, and ability to overcome obstacles. And now, when I went on the already passed Dmitriev's path, I admire to him even more. We just recently met, talked, he wished me good luck. And yet, my friend, hockey player Aleksei Zhamnov has three Olympic medals, from the different steps of the pedestal. When I came second in Salt Lake City, he said: "Should be more." When I was the first in Turin, he said: "I've got a three medals, come back and win another one." What can I do?"

Plushenko was not alone, in its quest to return to the Olympic pedestal. Returned to the amateur ice Sasha Cohen, as says Alexei Mishin, "beating wings" Michelle Kwan.... She is not Evgeni's competitor, but gone last year, and again now already come Stephane Lambiel - a real competitor, which is added to a group of talented colleagues, led by highly experienced Brian Joubert, by his own statement, dreaming about an Olympic medal from his seventeen years.

Two-time world champion, Swiss Stephane Lambiel, recently won the Olympic qualifying tournament in Oberstdorf, and won for Switzerland one place in the men's singles skating, in the Olympic Games in Vancouver. "This was my first tournament for eighteen months, so I felt some pressure. But, these eighteen months have helped me, become better. "

Lambiel has always been good, but left, referring to health. "I can not work properly with the 70 percent, which allows me the health. This leads to conflict with sports. My goal - to restore physical abilities. Then I can show my feelings, with greater freedom. I will continue to communicate with Viktor Petrenko, who helps me in work, and in the future. I want to explore new territory, I want to work with new choreography."

Today, experts already said, that the Swiss really looks different. Even and Brian Joubert could not resist a comment: "Now Lambiel - it is not Lambiel from season 2005/2006, interesting to watch him."

Plushenko remembers Lambiel's. As, however, and the others, for whom the coach Alexei Mishin has an accurate description: a group ascendant genius, each of which is strong, in its own way.

- "From whom to be afraid? Very difficult question", - says Zhenya... (following quotes from his earlier interviews about Joubert, Lysacek, Chan, Takahashi, Contesti, Lambiel.... ;)) .... "In all of these skaters have disadvantages and, of course, a lot of pluses. It is difficult to predict. And no need: I already, can not watch them, with the side. I must do, my own tasks - clearly and in stages. No, I can not say, that I feel the Olympic calm. I know: all look, discuss, enjoy, or make ironic comments. Yes, someone is waiting for mistakes, failures. But, toward to this, I am calm. Until february, a lot of time left. Perm - serious competition. And the act must, also seriously."

Edited by cekoni - 6/10/2009, 21:22

cekoni
view post Posted on 6/10/2009, 20:16

QUOTE (cekoni @ 2/10/2009, 06:59)
"Russian Cup" stage II - Perm, Russia 6-10 october

October 9
12.00-13.45 - MEN, short programs

October 10
10.00-12.00 - MEN, long programs

Zhenya's first official competitive start! :15f535z.gif: :2hx3inp.gif: :i5skuv.gif: ....

Acording to site of Russian Skating Federation, the time of the competition were changed :P

http://www.goldskate.ru/news/fullnews.shtml?newsid=469

Schedule of competitions. Rostelecom 2-nd stage of the "Russian Cup"

October 9 (Friday)
16,45 - 18,30 men, short program

October 10 (Saturday)
13,30 - 15,45 men, long program

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://gzt.ru/topnews/sport/264245.html
http://www.gzt.ru/Gazeta/sport-v-gazete/264963.html

Plushenko takes the first step to the Olympic's Vancouver

... By this time, Plushenko has worked on the ice for about six months, or more precisely, since april. He finished the series of shows performances, and together with the former coach Alexei Mishin, went to a hard sport mode with 2 times a day training....

Alexei Mishin believes that his students will be able to get a third Olympic medal. The optimistic hope in Plushenko, holds and the Federation of figure skating in Russia, which in the official plan for the Games in Vancouver, pointed and place on the podium in the men's figure skating...

"I saw a Zhenya's "test skating" in Odintsovo" - told to the newspaper honored coach of Russia, Alexei Gorshkov. - "Impressed incredibly! I really like Zhenya. For such a short time, he was able to return a brilliant condition. The point is, certainly, in to champion's character of Zhenya, not for nothing, that he had so many years competed with Alexei Yagudin. Of course, not without some blots, but now and is the time, for skating with blots. We see that now he is motivated, and is set to fight for a medal in Vancouver. For this, he must will pass selection in team - to win the championship of Russia in december. The fact that he can do it, no doubt: Plushenko is still head above all others.".....

... "Russian Cup" starts today in Perm.... So, the way Plushenko to Olympic's Vancouver will begin this coming friday...

dimitra
view post Posted on 6/10/2009, 22:13

will russian tv show the competition?i m sorry i was running in greece and i have not read all forum...i fly back tommorow morning...

cekoni
view post Posted on 6/10/2009, 22:23

QUOTE (dimitra @ 6/10/2009, 23:13)
will russian tv show the competition?i m sorry i was running in greece and i have not read all forum...i fly back tommorow morning...

I dont know - maybe some Perm's TV... :unsure:

566 replies since 9/9/2009, 02:44   24006 views