video, how to insert a vid

« Older   Newer »
koboldspike
view post Posted on 4/10/2009, 11:24

Hi! Hope you can help me: how can I insert one of my vids posted on you tube into our forum (with thumbnail). Haven`t done that before...

A piece of bad news: gave my savings to my boyfriend, because my flat is not completely safe; unfortunately he used the money up completely. What can you say??? How am I supposed to go to Tallin now? I`m absolutely pissed off, as you might imagine. :AddEmoticons04247.gif: My boyfriend is waiting for a court trial in October; his former boss might have to pay him some amount of money. In this case he plans to give me my money back, but right now that`s just a very small consolation. Life hasn`t been too kind this year... (as always). :cry:

cekoni
view post Posted on 4/10/2009, 11:30

QUOTE (koboldspike @ 4/10/2009, 12:24)
Hi! Hope you can help me: how can I insert one of my vids posted on you tube into our forum (with thumbnail). Haven`t done that before...

Copy embeded link (right of the video window's in youtube) ;)
He looks like that:
CODE
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MvxdZzciIFE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MvxdZzciIFE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Post them in "Fan art" subforum - "My video works", or in "Videogalery" - "Video montages tribute to Evgeni" :)

QUOTE (koboldspike @ 4/10/2009, 12:24)
A piece of bad news: gave my savings to my boyfriend, because my flat is not completely safe; unfortunately he used the money up completely. What can you say??? How am I supposed to go to Tallin now? I`m absolutely pissed off, as you might imagine. :AddEmoticons04247.gif: My boyfriend is waiting for a court trial in October; his former boss might have to pay him some amount of money. In this case he plans to give me my money back, but right now that`s just a very small consolation. Life hasn`t been too kind this year... (as always). :cry:

Oh... I hope, that one will stop you follow bad luck :( ... how to the health of your boyfriend? :huh:

:AddEmoticons04225.gif:

koboldspike
view post Posted on 4/10/2009, 16:18

[/QUOTE]
Oh... I hope, that one will stop you follow bad luck :( ... how to the health of your boyfriend? :huh:

:AddEmoticons04225.gif:
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for answering. Will try to post the vid right now. Please cross fingers!
My boyfriend`s health got a bit better, thanks. He might survive if I don`t strangle him personally... Lol! Want to attend the competition so badly in order to support Evgeni . That`s the least one can do for all those years of joy. Maybe I can sing and beg in the streets? People will certainly pay me for stopping the howling that I call "singing" :36_11_6.gif: Well, in Germany we call this "gallows humour". On top of everything Hans just lost his driving licence (I`ve got one, but I`m too daft to drive). Unfortunately we live in different cities, so buses are quite up to date right now. Argh! Up to now this year has been biblical. Hiob must be a long lost relative of us folks... Well, have to care for the vid right now. Bye!

cekoni
view post Posted on 4/10/2009, 16:28

QUOTE (koboldspike @ 4/10/2009, 17:18)
... Want to attend the competition so badly in order to support Evgeni . That`s the least one can do for all those years of joy. ...

... to take some loan? ;)

koboldspike
view post Posted on 4/10/2009, 18:16

Wouldn`t mind that at all, but it is not possible. I`m in debt already and don`t get any credit (don`t even think of my mum: one day she`s going to kill me because of Evgeni, anyway:-)). Sigh!!! I`m a poor sod who mainly relies on welfare money with just earning a bit extra. It was a miracle that I managed to save a few hundred euros. Have already started to send sms to some obscure telly shows. Maybe I can win some money. Och hell... Well, never mind, maybe it will work out somehow. Have to leave now; my cats are waiting for me! Have a nice week, all of you!

cekoni
view post Posted on 6/10/2009, 11:03

QUOTE (koboldspike @ 4/10/2009, 19:16)
Have already started to send sms to some obscure telly shows. Maybe I can win some money....

Do not play this telephone TV games - these are all scams! :o: :angry:
Better play sports betting - if you boyfirend a little follow football, it is "safer" gain ... if you can say so, for any betting ;)

P.S. I moved your "video montage" topic from Italian part of forum in English subforum - "Videogallery":lol:

I am little edit name's of topic, so - put on that topic all your montages :)
Video montages: http://plushenko.forumfree.net/?t=43191496

koboldspike
view post Posted on 18/10/2009, 17:30

Cekoni, sorry for answering that late, but because of the described circumstances internet access is quite rare, and I just found your post here... Thanks for your advice concerning betting, but instead of asking my boyfriend who`s absolutely not interested in sports of whatever kind I might better follow my own judgement or ask my sis-in-law (to be, hopefully). :AddEmoticons04263.gif: Accepting my mate`s advice concerning a sports bet would be the true road to desaster, lol! Throwing your money out of the window would be easier and less painful... :36_11_6.gif:

6 replies since 4/10/2009, 11:24   137 views