Brian Joubert

« Older   Newer »
dimitra
view post Posted on 28/5/2009, 13:55

hmm..if plushy wins joubert in olympics you ll be sad?and the other way round :P?

LJS_Lexxa
view post Posted on 28/5/2009, 19:15

nah, Plushy is in my heart forever, plus he doesn't stand a chance against plushy :P you all know that LOL

Emy71
view post Posted on 4/6/2009, 12:45

http://www.artonice.it/?q=it/node/7100

Joubert aveva fatto sapere di gradire l'assegnazione al Bompard e alla Rostelecom Cup per poter subito confrontarsi con Plushenko , ma gli organizzatori russi non hanno accettato , sarà quindi Amodio a tastare il terreno.

Joubert had made to know to appreciate the assignment to the Bompard and the Rostelecom Cup to be able suffered to compare him with Plushenko, but the Russian organizers have not accepted, it will be therefore Amodio to feel the ground.
Hi! Hi! Hi! :AddEmoticons04263.gif: :AddEmoticons04220.gif: :36_11_6.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 4/6/2009, 21:43

Amodio? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

P.S. yea, do not tell me - Plushy be frightened of him, but not afraid of Chan's - who was better than the Jouber's on Worlds? <_<

image :P

Airiny
view post Posted on 18/6/2009, 22:35

Must agree with those who don’t like Brian.
But, this performance I like. And don’t you think that it’s because of his excellent skating... Nooooooooooooo... I like the rink, background, snowflakes... btw, does anyone know the name of the song and singer?

LJS_Lexxa
view post Posted on 20/6/2009, 15:51

no, i do not, but that's the program he did in 2007 on Josh Groban's song - You Are Loved (Don't Give Up) --- he just changed the music 0_o

Airiny
view post Posted on 20/6/2009, 16:51

Thank you, Lexxa. I’ll find performance from 2007 :)

LJS_Lexxa
view post Posted on 21/6/2009, 09:17

it's not on Youtube :cry:

WBR (Josh's record label) banned everything josh under their label from youtube. :cry:

but i'm gonna search for it and i hope i'll find it so you can see it :D

this is an amazing program from 2006 (?) the song is tant qu'on reve encore by le rois soleil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqLbMwzozd4 (can't embed it)

and here's Josh Groban - the vid is not so good in quality but it's a nice song :)
i have the most respect for brian because through him i found the wonders of Josh and his healing voice. it was a time i needed it

for me, brian was the one that introduced me to josh....2007 euros ex gala in warsaw, he skated on YAL. I needed that song- it was a critical time in my life.

and Josh has a heart even bigger and greater than his voice... trust me on that one. the charity work he does is amazing.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14u4c

1,55-1-58 he does a heart shaped pirouette- that was a sign for me ... you get a view from above where you can see the heart at 1,58

here;s a thread i started on him on Josh's official forum a while ago.

http://joshgroban.yuku.com/topic/9468/t/Br...Fans-Unite.html

Airiny
view post Posted on 21/6/2009, 10:15

Thank you, Lexxa, again for all these information. I’m ashamed to say that I'm not familiar with his music, but I agree with you - he definitely has a voice of an angel (and I will definitely look up for his music!). The videos you posted here are fabulous! :36_1_13.gif:

LJS_Lexxa
view post Posted on 21/6/2009, 14:30

Airiny, he is amazing, his voice is amazing and his heart is just plain amazing LOL. i heard You are Loved in a time that nothing couldn't help me get up from the dark places i had fallen and his voice and You are Loved was the only thing i hang on to for a while :)

his music is inspiering and touching and his voice heals even in places you thought would never be healed. :)

aaany wayyyyy, go to daily motion and do a little search of Josh. i am sure you'll all love it :)

Anuradha dil se
view post Posted on 30/3/2010, 10:32

I haven't like about Joubert a lot, but I have start like his strong legs... Because of these videos:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC-5iPNUGdQ :woot:

AND THIS:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTtP8R5RhyE <--- Drive me crazy! :36_12_16.gif:

25 replies since 15/5/2009, 23:05   392 views