2009 Kings on Ice III - Prague, Czech, 09.04.2009.

« Older   Newer »
lilaa
view post Posted on 11/5/2009, 21:51

But you don't have to be worried about them, look at the security guards <_<

cekoni
view post Posted on 11/5/2009, 21:54

QUOTE (lilaa @ 11/5/2009, 22:51)
But you don't have to be worried about them, look at the security guards <_<

Ih, what could the two or the three of them, against stamped so many girls :lol:

lilaa
view post Posted on 11/5/2009, 21:59

hahahaha, you're right! We can be very dangerous if we can't get what we want, especially if someone stays in our way to Plushy and then add to this that at least one third of these girls has PMS (you know we can be even more dangerous in these days of the month :lol: ) that day then I'm even worried about the securitiy guards :lol:

cekoni
view post Posted on 11/5/2009, 22:14

QUOTE (lilaa @ 11/5/2009, 22:59)
hahahaha, you're right! We can be very dangerous if we can't get what we want, especially if someone stays in our way to Plushy...

Happiness, but Plushy girl fans are fine and shy :D ... they are not as "group" girls of Rock musicians - they are very aggressive :36_2_31.gif:

... plus, imagine to land some bra on the ice, while Evgeni skating :36_11_6.gif:

MirandaM
view post Posted on 12/5/2009, 15:03

QUOTE (cekoni @ 11/5/2009, 23:14)
... plus, imagine to land some bra on the ice, while Evgeni skating :36_11_6.gif:

:36_11_6.gif: You reminded me that before I went to the show in Germany, my friend had asked if I would like to throw bra on the ice rink :36_11_6.gif: I was shocked, but now I see, it can be normal for Zhenya's fans if you write about this :36_11_6.gif:

If the bra could landed on Zhenya's head during the jump or spin ... :36_12_16.gif:

dimitra
view post Posted on 12/5/2009, 15:15

LOL, a bra, i m laughing with the image of a teddy bears, flowers and bras on his head!
remember the video with plushy pants in japan!???

cekoni
view post Posted on 13/5/2009, 01:01

QUOTE (MirandaM @ 12/5/2009, 16:03)
... but now I see, it can be normal for Zhenya's fans if you write about this :36_11_6.gif:

We just write (and imagine) about that :P .... we are not like "rock-girls" :rolleyes: :36_1_41.gif:

QUOTE (dimitra @ 12/5/2009, 16:15)
LOL, a bra, i m laughing with the image of a teddy bears, flowers and bras on his head!
remember the video with plushy pants in japan!???

... or girls and boys, who need to collect the "gifts" from the ice :lol:

For the pants... I have not even been convinced in that ;) ... but it was interesting to be considered that really are :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

fialka
view post Posted on 13/5/2009, 17:28

QUOTE (lilaa @ 11/5/2009, 12:32)
The same psychopathy like in Kosice..... the best is, when people find out, that there is able to sign only to CD&DVD and they started to press away throught other people who want to press to opposite direction.... then one feel that somebody crush him..... :wacko:

it wasn't that bad like it looks in this photo :D It looks like no one survived this :36_11_6.gif: But look at me girls, I am ALIVE :36_1_13.gif:

Yes, lilaa is right. My opinion is that very good message is that everyone who wants the autograph and has cd or dvd leaves satisfied. Really .... this strategy - autograph only cd or dvd - gives much time for autographing. There is always huge group of people and it seems threateningly but only few people get the autograph - only those who have cd or dvd :B): :B):

lilaa
view post Posted on 13/5/2009, 22:11

As you said, Dasa, it seems to me that it was good organized :) I don't know how it was on the shows before but this one was ok :)

dimitra
view post Posted on 13/5/2009, 23:14

at the two shows i have beem, october and april, the message was only cd and dvd, but plushy at the end signed everything, including shoes and flags :)

cekoni
view post Posted on 14/5/2009, 00:27

QUOTE (dimitra @ 14/5/2009, 00:14)
at the two shows i have beem, october and april, the message was only cd and dvd, but plushy at the end signed everything, including shoes and flags :)

Shoes? :rolleyes: Then I have to prepare a glass shoe for his autograph :D :lol:

image :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

fialka
view post Posted on 14/5/2009, 15:35

QUOTE (lilaa @ 13/5/2009, 23:11)
As you said, Dasa, it seems to me that it was good organized :) I don't know how it was on the shows before but this one was ok :)

In April and October 2008 it was the same organization - autographs only on cd or dvd. There are always many rumours about that - like it is stupid etc. But I think it is good idea because people behave well in this situation - they don't press because it is useless :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

QUOTE (dimitra @ 14/5/2009, 00:14)

Really? In Czech Republic? Of course, they autographed also papers and tickets and flags etc. but only for those people who had also cd or dvd. People who didn't have cd or dvd couldn't get closer to Evgeni and Edvin in Czech Republic.

dimitra
view post Posted on 14/5/2009, 16:46

no me i went to germany shows :)

Zhenya Girl
view post Posted on 29/7/2010, 21:00

Oh,well,I am a fierce fan of Plushy,but not shy at all!!!And if someone gets in the middle of Plushy and me,i am realy dangerous and agressive!Even more so happens when i get some idiots critisizing Evgeni!!!
Also,i don`t mind to say,that i would happily throw my bra or my panties on the ice rink only for Evgeni to have them!!!!!
About those pants...well,who knows if they didn`t realy belong to Evgeni?We will never know...Nevertheless,just because Evgeni had them,ohhh,i would want to have them only for me!!!!!!

28 replies since 13/4/2009, 01:31   585 views