Russian book about Evgeni, by Evgeni, OTHER SHOW (2007)

« Older   Newer »
dimitra
view post Posted on 9/5/2009, 01:47

binia gave it to me in russian, no original, a copy, now i dont know what to do with it, i m just watching the pics. I could scan it at work, then convert it in Microsoft Word via software and then google translate it, but it sounds very painful procedure :S

cekoni
view post Posted on 9/5/2009, 02:00

QUOTE (dimitra @ 9/5/2009, 02:47)
binia gave it to me in russian, no original, a copy, now i dont know what to do with it, i m just watching the pics. I could scan it at work, then convert it in Microsoft Word via software and then google translate it, but it sounds very painful procedure :S

Colore pics? :woot: ^_^

You may Attache word .doc with forum tools:
ForumFree File Hosting zip ... txt doc < 0.5 MB

(look under post when reply to me ;))

dimitra
view post Posted on 10/5/2009, 02:05

no the book is in paper black photocopy :). it has to be scanned but it is many pages. I will do it one day, it is always in russian , from scan it will be .pdf.

cekoni
view post Posted on 10/5/2009, 02:14

QUOTE (dimitra @ 10/5/2009, 03:05)
no the book is in paper black photocopy :). it has to be scanned but it is many pages. I will do it one day, it is always in russian , from scan it will be .pdf.

^_^ when you have the will and time :rolleyes:

cekoni
view post Posted on 13/5/2009, 23:45

QUOTE (Noondarkly @ 19/4/2009, 21:36)
I have the Hungarian translation of that book, I think it was published two years ago, written by Evgeni, a kind of autobiography... I don't know the title but I would love to get the book in its original Russian, for language practice reasons, among others.
Can anyone help? Is anyone from Russia? :cry:
Thank you,
Krisztina

Try this site - if you know Russian, you will make here ;)

http://www.umnikk.ru/index.php?section=boo...55a2082a4cfedda

- delivery:
http://www.umnikk.ru/index.php?section=dostavka
Расчет стоимости пересылки международных почтовых отправлений (Автоматический тарификатор):
http://fcr.russianpost.ru/autotarif/Selautotarif.aspx

dimitra
view post Posted on 13/5/2009, 23:52

i scanned the russian version today at work, i can post the pdf file next days, it is a little bit rotated cause the machine is "automatic", i havent seen the quality yet.

cekoni
view post Posted on 14/5/2009, 00:12

QUOTE (dimitra @ 14/5/2009, 00:52)
i scanned the russian version today at work, i can post the pdf file next days, it is a little bit rotated cause the machine is "automatic", i havent seen the quality yet.

:rolleyes: ^_^ :36_1_55.gif: :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

Noondarkly
view post Posted on 20/5/2009, 08:35

OH Dimitra. YOU ARE MY HERO!!!! :D
Thank you Svetlana for the links, the problem is, well, one of them is that my Russian (net-Russian) sucks, so I have no idea how to order it... my second problem now is that I am trying to save... :D so I will wait for Dimitra's scan- THANK YOU DIMI, AGAIN AND AGAIN! Wow you're making me so happy with this scan. Thank you.
This will be my pretext to start Russian again!
Krisz

dimitra
view post Posted on 20/5/2009, 09:35

I will guys, i have not forgotten , i m in between montage, a new banner i want to make, my mum visiting, work and exams in french, a bit knocked out!

cekoni
view post Posted on 21/5/2009, 03:11

QUOTE (Noondarkly @ 20/5/2009, 09:35)
... Thank you Svetlana for the links, the problem is, well, one of them is that my Russian (net-Russian) sucks, so I have no idea how to order it... my second problem now is that I am trying to save... :D

Save... money? :lol:

Here's a notice for you and other... :B):

I established a connection with one girl from Moscow, and she agrees to buy books and send them via mail package - all would cost a total about 13 euros.

Since, she must to open foreign currency account (to which you have to send her money) ... if someone is interested - please decide, and leave the information here about that.

P.S. she is a very reliable person, and I would not recommend you, that I not "secure" in her ;)

fialka
view post Posted on 22/5/2009, 13:24

It is great, cekoni. I would like to buy the book. So after the information about bank account etc. are displayed, I will make the transfer of money etc. :B): :B):

cekoni
view post Posted on 23/5/2009, 02:02

QUOTE (fialka @ 22/5/2009, 14:24)
It is great, cekoni. I would like to buy the book. So after the information about bank account etc. are displayed, I will make the transfer of money etc. :B): :B):

OK - I put you on the "list" :) ... to wait a bit more, if someone more want a book, that would not "maltreat" this woman several times ;)

... you know that the books in Russian language? :rolleyes:

Noondarkly
view post Posted on 5/6/2009, 10:20

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh I hope I'm not late................ pls tell me I'm not late! I can send her money on Monday if she wants! or any time.
Krisz

AND THANK YOU!!!!!! I forgot that... I'm just so excited about the book offer. Wow! Thank you so much.
I really hope I'm not too late...
If I am, it will serve me right for being absent from this board for more than a week. *sniffle*
Krisz

In case I disappear again for a week, please write an email if you have details about the book, Svetlana.
[email protected]
Thank you so much!!!!
K.

cekoni
view post Posted on 5/6/2009, 21:59

QUOTE (Noondarkly @ 5/6/2009, 11:20)
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh I hope I'm not late................ pls tell me I'm not late!

Oooops! :wacko: - canceling orders for the end of summer -_- .... you know - is June ;) ... especially sorry to Fialka :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

If it is not urgent, maybe and I will, "personally" buy this book :rolleyes: .... in october? :D ... maybe ... ^_^

Noondarkly
view post Posted on 7/6/2009, 09:26

October is fine, Svetlana- how will you personally buy it? :) Are you going to Russia? ;)

43 replies since 19/4/2009, 20:36   1001 views