Korean's fans - Art and Gifts, Czar's Royals

« Older   Newer »
orangewood
view post Posted on 2/6/2009, 08:14

yet...doesn't Ada know my joining(this site) and sending the package to her?? :cry:

:AddEmoticons04274.gif:

Although I wrote your address correctly,
I'm worried that it will be delivered to you... :huh:
:) Thank you for your quick reply~~

dimitra
view post Posted on 2/6/2009, 09:48

i will wear it on my neck, as good luck mendalion :)
orange so many thanx again, you dont know how happy i m with this little crystal :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 2/6/2009, 14:59

Dear dear Orange.
I am Ada, and, YES, I read all your posts here, I remembr and I miss so much Benda and Song.....
I had a pleasure to meet Song at Milano,she stayed with me during Kings on Ice show and we sayed together for two days at Milano, and she was speaking about your fan club, and about your Forum..........
Sorry, my dear, because, I idn't replay before - as Cekoni said, I am too busy in these period, and if I don't write here I READ ALL!!!!
You are such a great person, but I am not surprise - I found Song Song a most beautiful person I ever met and I wish to meet you ALL SOMEWHERE, SOMEHOW---------
Thanks for your gift, if I can do something for you and your fan club, just tell me...........
My room is full of Pushy, too, and I put the Benda's gift at very special place.
One of your photos (that one wih Evgeni - Nijnsinsky - and is name) Plushenko firmed for me at Milano!
I am glad that you ike my photos of Evgeni, that one which Song gave to you - the ohoto has been made at Pinzolo, Italy, during last summer's camp o Alexei Mishin.
This year they will be at Pinzolo again, so...............ALL YOUR FAN CLUB IS INVITED TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!
Ohhhhh, girls, can you imagine???????
This Forum and Korean Forum together at Pinzolo, following Plushenko's training before Oly!!!!!!!!!
It's a dream, but I wish so much it becomes true.,.....
Welcome beween us, Orange, stay here and I hope you will enjoy our Forum.
Today I tried to register my self at koreans's Forum, but I arivend until I insert my e mail adress :AddEmoticons04263.gif:
Then, I didn't know how to proceed...... :wub:
Orange, can you ask Benda did she EVER GOT MY LETTER WITH CD OF KINGS ON ICE?
I sent it (more or less) in the end of January, but I still don't know if she EVER got it.
Big hug, and thanks again for all.
We are connected because, once again, Plushy is with us!!!!!!!!
Ada

Edited by rainisland - 2/6/2009, 19:15

orangewood
view post Posted on 2/6/2009, 17:17

Ada~~~~ :36_1_13.gif:

BIG hug~~~^^
I'm so happy to read your kind reply. :D
I will ask Benda if she got it...
mm....sometimes I talk with her on the phone, but I didn't hear about that.. :(

Although you are very busy, You answered for me. :AddEmoticons04219.gif:
You're very very kind. :)
And....So, Thank you for your care and warmth.

Pinzolo !!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot:
Of course, I want to go there....and Korean fan forum's members will want to go there, too....
And first of all, I want to meet you from my heart.. :lol:

This year they will be at Pinzolo again, so...............ALL YOUR FAN CLUB IS INVITED TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!
Ohhhhh, girls, can you imagine???????
This Forum and Korean Forum together at Pinzolo, following Plushenko's training before Oly!!!!!!!!!
It's a dream, but I wish so much it becomes true.,.....

Although it's a dream, :wub:
Your kind words like this have impressed me deeply.
Although I don't know whether we will go to there,
Thank you for everything kind you give us.

Once again,, Thanks for your reply.. :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 2/6/2009, 18:25

CITAZIONE
the next time plushy is in Bucharest maybe we'll all meet and have a great time, and then party all night long

For Lexxa.....
Last april (2008) I was at Bucharest with my daughter Tiziana and my friend Sara..........
We had a beautiful beautiful time there, two shows (we stayed inside of ice rink until 2.30 p.m. to mightnight, after both shows..........)
We stayed at the same hotel with Plushy, Edvin and their girlfriends, but also with Surya Bonaly and all others........
I met there Luiza, the great fan of Evgeni, I knew her before only by mail.........
So, we had such a good time, and I wish to come back.........
If ever will be another show :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

goldendove
view post Posted on 3/6/2009, 05:10

Ahhh... it makes my heart warm to see this loving and wonderful correspondence between two forums. :wub:

I was away for the last week because our most beloved ex-President has passed away on May 23. I still mourn for the great loss.... I guess only time will heal..

Anyway, I attach a cute photoshop work by Sunshine, a Plush fan from FEVERS. She said she would be happy to share this with other Plush fans.

cekoni
view post Posted on 3/6/2009, 05:46

QUOTE (goldendove @ 3/6/2009, 06:10)
I was away for the last week because our most beloved ex-President has passed away on May 23. I still mourn for the great loss.... I guess only time will heal..

Receive my condolences ... as you say - is required only time -_-

QUOTE (goldendove @ 3/6/2009, 06:10)
Anyway, I attach a cute photoshop work by Sunshine, a Plush fan from FEVERS. She said she would be happy to share this with other Plush fans.

(IMG:http://pds15.egloos.com/pds/200905/22/46/d...16887e2c1cb.jpg)

Thank to her - so cute pic ^_^ .... she is just the right "sunshine" :)

orangewood
view post Posted on 5/6/2009, 17:03

Orange, can you ask Benda did she EVER GOT MY LETTER WITH CD OF KINGS ON ICE?
I sent it (more or less) in the end of January, but I still don't know if she EVER got it.

Ada~~
I asked about this...
She said that she waited for it, but didn't get it. :huh:

rainisland
view post Posted on 5/6/2009, 19:03

Then, can yu, please, ask her to write me a mail and to send me her snli mail adress, so i CAN SEN IT AGAIN - TODAY I bought the Ufficial KOI show DVD at Milano...
Girls, sorry for this off topic........... :wub:

LJS_Lexxa
view post Posted on 5/6/2009, 19:15

QUOTE (rainisland @ 2/6/2009, 19:25)
the next time plushy is in Bucharest maybe we'll all meet and have a great time, and then party all night long

For Lexxa.....
Last april (2008) I was at Bucharest with my daughter Tiziana and my friend Sara..........
We had a beautiful beautiful time there, two shows (we stayed inside of ice rink until 2.30 p.m. to mightnight, after both shows..........)
We stayed at the same hotel with Plushy, Edvin and their girlfriends, but also with Surya Bonaly and all others........
I met there Luiza, the great fan of Evgeni, I knew her before only by mail.........
So, we had such a good time, and I wish to come back.........
If ever will be another show :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

i was so sad i couldnt go when the shows were in bucharest... i live about 500 km away and it was during school... Le Sigh
anywho. i hope and pray he comes again and when he does i will be there, that's a defo! and if you guys can come i'm sure we'll have one heck of a good time!
:AddEmoticons04225.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 5/6/2009, 21:31

I don't remember if I ever publiced the photos when Zhenya's fan from Korea (Song, where are youuuuu? :( ) gave him a present after KOI at Milano, Jan 2009?
And did i EVER SHOW YOU THE PHOTO where Evgeni firmed the photos which, the, Song took to Korea for Benda and Orange?
Mmhmhhmh.........anyway I will post it here :lol:

Cekoni, maybe these photos are off topic, but I upload them here just because Song is a part of Korean's fan club so if they come to Forum, they will see them.
Later, we can move it somewhere.....
Ok?

cekoni
view post Posted on 6/6/2009, 00:08

QUOTE (rainisland @ 5/6/2009, 22:31)
Cekoni, maybe these photos are off topic, but I upload them here just because Song is a part of Korean's fan club so if they come to Forum, they will see them.
Later, we can move it somewhere.....
Ok?

No need - this is the right place for them ;)

P.S. ah, cup with Nijinsky :wub:

Logo from Korean's fan site "Tribute to Evgeni Plushenko"
http://www.evgeniplushenko.kr/ ^_^

cekoni
view post Posted on 7/6/2009, 11:39

Orangeeeeeeeee !!!! ... look here :D #entry328397150

:24vr2mx.gif: :15f535z.gif:

goldendove
view post Posted on 9/6/2009, 04:29

Some funny pics by Moongus. "Zhenya in famous artworks" :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 9/6/2009, 04:40

QUOTE (goldendove @ 9/6/2009, 05:29)
Some funny pics by Moongus. "Zhenya in famous artworks" :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

:36_11_6.gif: Great work done! :36_1_55.gif: She have only photo, where is Plushy in the blue trunks? :lol:

Thank you, just refreshing my morning :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

P.S. what is written below the image, where Lambiel sleep? ;)

101 replies since 13/12/2008, 23:31   2519 views