Korean's fans - Art and Gifts, Czar's Royals

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 24/5/2009, 02:39

QUOTE (orangewood @ 23/5/2009, 11:23)
cekoni^^

:cry: I'm sorry I can't answer up to you about that.
To be honest, I'm not sure whether we can sell those things to you. :cry:
Also, we don't sell those items each other in Korea. It was a cooperative buying.. :unsure:
Please you've got to understand.

Instead, :lol: Next time, if I make them again, I will send you one of them.
I want to send you something as a present. :D

Thank you, because you think of me, and want to present me something, but I certainly want to pay the costs of production and post offices ;) :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

Sorry, if I am not "best expressed" in my previous post :unsure: - I am sure that you do not want to "sell" it, what you've made with love :wub: .... but, this was only one of the possible suggestions, that would partly help you in your cost of travel, tickets ... course, this is be "sold" only to true Plushy fans ;)
So, you would not have sold your "commitment" - you have only to spread joy throughout the world, to all of his fans ^_^

The other is a problem, if so, tell me openly ;) ... that creators of these works do not want to sell, or present (except to his friends) - idea itself .... please, ask Platinum (or who is the author) about that :)
If that is in question - no problem, I fully understand, and we will not talk more about this :B):

If this above is not a problem :rolleyes: - there may be a more practical solution ;) .... When Ada and I were in Prague (Czech Republic), we seen shops which produced crystals with the photos that people bring to them, or they photographing people on the spot in his studio ... Unfortunately, we then had a very bad Plushy photos (bad resolution) :cry:
Is there a possibility, that Platinum to send us - Plushy silhouette in a high-quality photographic format - I do not know if is in question some "Corel" format, TIFF, PNG, or something similar... and we will then somehow manage to create "our" crystals :36_1_13.gif:

P.S. sorry that I have such a boring, persistent, and may be rude :rolleyes: ... but when is Plushy in question, I am ready to do everything! :D ... of course, only beautiful things :kaos-pika01.gif:
:24vr2mx.gif:

dimitra
view post Posted on 24/5/2009, 02:48

I love thisssss image

i dont know a shop that can make crystals here..we have to go to prague????

cekoni
view post Posted on 24/5/2009, 03:08

QUOTE (dimitra @ 24/5/2009, 03:48)
i dont know a shop that can make crystals here..we have to go to prague????

Must be somewhere in Europe more such shops, except in the Czech Republic (even though they are known by his crystal) ... :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

.... we have Fialka, Hen... which are close to Prague :D

orangewood
view post Posted on 25/5/2009, 18:16

cekoni^^
I wanted to answer earlier but I was busy working.. :cry:

Thank you for understanding me~~ :)
Yesterday, privately(individually), I ordered the crystals for you and Ada, and for my friends.
I want to send you something as a token of our friendship.
Although we have not met, I like you and Ada, Plushy' fans.
You're very kind and friendly....So, I'm not strange here. I really appreciate.
Please provide me with your snail address....and Ada's , too....
Oh, I can ask Benda(Eun Young) her address. :woot:
Just to be safe, provide me with her snail address..^^
By the way, :( Is Ada busy?ㅜㅜ
Since I posted first writing, I haven't seen her. :cry: Didn't she read my writing?
Although I haven't talk with her,
I know about her well because I heard about her from Benda, Songsong a lot. ^_^
And she replied my YouTube "Superstars on ice Korea" vedio..
My brother recorded this program with camcorder when I was enjoying the show on the floor seat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X87-dIcTMjU :lol:

Oh.....in addition, I will send two more crystals for dimitra, Lexxa..
Thank you for their warm welcome and reply....first of all, because they like our crystals.
Instead, can you send them the crystals? :rolleyes:
I will send three crystals to you.

Is there a possibility, that Platinum to send us - Plushy silhouette in a high-quality photographic format - I do not know if is in question some "Corel" format, TIFF, PNG, or something similar... and we will then somehow manage to create "our" crystals

Oh, I asked her about this. :D
I already ordered your crystals, but if you directly want to make it there and you can find
the crystal shop,, she told me that she could send the file to you. :)
Anyway, :) I want to send you the crystals as they are already being made now.

I am sure that you do not want to "sell" it, what you've made with love

No! :D
That we don't want to sell is never true.
An exchange of things between you and us is Unfortunately complicated work. :cry:
Ordering process is also complex.
Because each of us is busy with our own work,
We can't specialize in the manufacture of them. :AddEmoticons04274.gif:

Such being the case, I beg you will sympathize with our situation.
But, later, if we promote more exchanges between the two Forums,,
systematically, we may be able to sell our works to you.
I will try to talk with others about that. :)

cekoni ^^
Please provide me with your snail address.
If you mind posting your address here,
My E-mail address .......... [email protected]

I'm sorry I can't send better things to you. :cry:

Oh,
These are Plushy's crystals which I ordered Several months ago. :D
I eagerly look forward to seeing him and giving this crystal set.
this year? :woot:
Or...........about this time next year? :cry:

Edited by orangewood - 25/5/2009, 21:46

LJS_Lexxa
view post Posted on 25/5/2009, 20:29

orangewood (sorry, i am so very bad with names... )... thank you :)
please let me know if i can do anything for you to repay the favor... i really mean anything :) your kindness has moved me deeply. i wanted to buy it, and instead of selling it to me, you're making it a gift. thank you :) it means so much to me, and in the future, when your forum decides to sell and stuff, please don't hesitate to ask me for anything- wallpapers, t-shirt designs to be printed on t-shirts, anything... if i have the means to do it, i will.

you guys are really wonderful. :)
i'm sorry i'm not here much. i've already said this, my finals are in 3 weeks and i feel like crying because i am so scared of my exams... i know i am prepared but there;'s always that "what if" factor... you know, the 'what if i have bad luck and don't know to solve the subject" one... the "what if something happens and i'm not ready enough" ... and the most important one ... "what if i fail?" ... the last one has made me go out of my mind, i am tutoring on everything i can and that takes up a lot of my time :(

i'm so scared of failing that passing has become one of my most desirable wishes lately
:AddEmoticons04219.gif:

Again, thank you to everyone for being so kind and loving :)
i hope that after my finals we can get to know eachother a bit more, and who knows? the next time plushy is in Bucharest maybe we'll all meet and have a great time, and then party all night long :P

((( hugs to all )))
a very tired Lex~
:AddEmoticons04225.gif:

dimitra
view post Posted on 25/5/2009, 23:53

i dont know what to say..orange..how can I thank you:)what can i do?of course we pay for your work..and post and everything...i cant speak now, plushy crystal...wowwww

cekoni
view post Posted on 26/5/2009, 04:45

QUOTE (orangewood @ 25/5/2009, 19:16)
cekoni^^
Yesterday, privately(individually), I ordered the crystals for you and Ada, and for my friends.
I want to send you something as a token of our friendship.
Although we have not met, I like you and Ada, Plushy' fans....

:woot: Like others, I am really left without words :wacko: - you're so beautiful one person, and I am sure that you understood how much mean to us that crystal :rolleyes: ... or whatever, with "touch of Plushy's". :kaos-pika30.gif:
I am glad that I met you, and all these amazing creative people here :) - sometimes I feel worthless, because each contributes to your own creativity ^_^ ... I only post simple news, as a bureaucrat and archivist :( - but, and that someone need to work :D :AddEmoticons04263.gif:
Here I want to thank everyone who made this forum the warm and picturesque, colorful and exciting, softly and "plushy" ^_^ .... "live place", where is pleasant to stay. :)

Please, ask Platinum, that send to you file - if somebody to be need, and be able to be creating something - T-shirts I know for sure, that it is possible in my country .... something from brass? ;) ... there is a million of the materials. :D
Ask Platinum, if I may to upload this file here - for "open" download? ;)

I rejoice to "future co-operation" our two forums .... every possible co-operation, in which the Plushy in the center of events. :15f535z.gif:

Do not thank us, in the warm welcome - you and your friends from Korea have brought us hapiness and a lot more warm, than you can and imagine ;)

By the way, :( Is Ada busy?ㅜㅜ
Since I posted first writing, I haven't seen her. :cry: Didn't she read my writing?
And she replied my YouTube "Superstars on ice Korea" vedio..
My brother recorded this program with camcorder when I was enjoying the show on the floor seat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X87-dIcTMjU :lol:

Ada read forum, but is very busy - wrote a few posts few day ago, and greeted all the fans from Korea and said that her missing ... :)

And I responded :D (prednost ;)) - a perfect video and angle, which is only show ALL (especially "cardinal" difference between artistry of Plushy and Yags :P)

These are Plushy's crystals which I ordered Several months ago. :D
I eagerly look forward to seeing him and giving this crystal set.
this year? :woot: ...

Is there anything of shows in the August in Korea? :rolleyes: :D

P.S. Sungsook ... I watched again tonight "Super Match VII", from July last year ... and before I noticed in the audience warm, astonished girls with Plushy "flags", T-shirts ^_^ ... now not only to know them, than I can call to - my friends :)
image 감사합니다 :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

P.S.S. I must to think well, how I can thank and repay for everything :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

orangewood
view post Posted on 26/5/2009, 18:56

Today, I was given the crystal mobile phone strap and I will send in a few days.
Maybe it will take much time to get to your side.. :(
But.. :lol: Please wait for them.

cekoni~~again, I will ask Platinum whether she can send the file. :rolleyes:
I sent e-mail to you ^^ Please check your e-mail box. ^_^

Lexxa :D I wish you the best of luck. :) I know you can do it.

dimitra :woot:

wow! It's very cute.^^ Thank you very much~~

Edited by orangewood - 26/5/2009, 20:31

cekoni
view post Posted on 27/5/2009, 00:12

QUOTE (orangewood @ 26/5/2009, 19:56)
Today, I was given the crystal mobile phone strap and I will send in a few days.
Maybe it will take much time to get to your side.. :(
But.. :lol: Please wait for them.

cekoni~~again, I will ask Platinum whether she can send the file. :rolleyes:
I sent e-mail to you ^^ Please check your e-mail box. ^_^

P.S. that it is easier for you, to send me ALL the hearts, and I send them to others? :rolleyes:

cekoni
view post Posted on 27/5/2009, 05:56

QUOTE (cekoni @ 27/5/2009, 01:12)
P.S. that it is easier for you, to send me ALL the hearts, and I send them to others? :rolleyes:

OK.... I've created a little confusion :wacko: :AddEmoticons04263.gif: ... but now is the cutaway - and Dimi and Lexxa sent their address to me (Ada's I have before) .. therefore - all crystals send to me, orange :rolleyes: ^_^

:36_1_41.gif:

orangewood
view post Posted on 29/5/2009, 11:32

cekoni :D
I sent e-mail to you just now.

cekoni
view post Posted on 30/5/2009, 01:15

QUOTE (orangewood @ 29/5/2009, 12:32)
cekoni :D
I sent e-mail to you just now.

I was at work - just then :AddEmoticons04263.gif: :kaos-pika27.gif:

orangewood
view post Posted on 2/6/2009, 07:05

cekoni ^^
Just now, I sent my package to you and came home. :lol:
Maybe it will take much time to get to your side. :(
(I sent Ada's, too. :unsure:
But I don't know how to get in contact with her. (how to let her know...) :huh:

Oh, :wacko: by mistake,
I wrote 'key ring' instead of 'mobile phone strap' ...Itemized list of contents..^^;;
(Please tell Ada about this.....instead of me.
It is a mobile phone strap,,, not key ring... ^_^ )

CD .... :cry:
My brother can record the CD (I can't record well :( )
but he is out of the country now...because of company business.
Later, I will post it on YouTube site.
mm...and the vedio recorded from TV may be better than my vedio.. ^_^

Have a nice day :lol:
I hope you will like my presents.

cekoni
view post Posted on 2/6/2009, 07:42

QUOTE (orangewood @ 2/6/2009, 08:05)
cekoni ^^
Just now, I sent my package to you and came home. :lol:

image thank you, thank you, thank you ... image

Maybe it will take much time to get to your side. :(
(I sent Ada's, too. :unsure:
But I don't know how to get in contact with her. (how to let her know...) :huh:
Oh, :wacko: by mistake,
I wrote 'key ring' instead of 'mobile phone strap' ...Itemized list of contents..^^;;
(Please tell Ada about this.....instead of me.
It is a mobile phone strap,,, not key ring... ^_^ )

I will tell her - do not worry anynothing ;) ... and where we wear a crystal's? :rolleyes: ... in all places, that you can imagine :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

CD .... :cry:
My brother can record the CD (I can't record well :( )
but he is out of the country now...because of company business.
Later, I will post it on YouTube site.
mm...and the vedio recorded from TV may be better than my vedio.. ^_^

No, TV channel's is not showing what I want to see <_< ... video your brother - show it! :36_1_13.gif:
Do not put it on YouTube - there is reduce the quality of videos! :( ... upload to mediafire site, when you could ^_^

I hope you will like my presents.
Have a nice day :lol:

Sure, I will :D THANK YOU! image

101 replies since 13/12/2008, 23:31   2519 views