Incoming Shows

« Older   Newer »
dimitra
view post Posted on 4/4/2010, 01:45

i m copying, i need to sleep
I JUST CAME BACK!
I cant say much now , I have to wake up cause I fly for greece, the show ANGELS ON ICE is actually KINGS ON ICE, almost same show like the other KOI,here it was Laura Lepisto as head lady, Elvis Stojko, AModio, Preubert , Ponsero, Joubert and of course headliner Plushy!!! :son-ce: And many mmore!!!! Edvin also!
They did the 4 number group with Stoijko, Amodio, Jouber and Plush, PLush and Jouby have so much fun together, even off ice! Hilarious, Plushy had so big smile! Audience like this number so much!! Huge cheering.
The show was on tv also!
I have all videos , i ll try to uplaod them now. (EDIT: USB FALSE, PLEASE WAIT)

Tango was great and ,,,Je suis malade...I feel privileged I saw it live, my dad is sick and it brought tears in my eyes. I have no words for this program. I cant decribe now..It is Evgeni 's signature. Audience was thrilled with him and someone shout in silence Spaciba Evgeni. I havent seen him smile so much, he looked happy! And in Je suis malade he got a STANDING OVATION from all crowd!!!!
I saw Yana outside , all skaters went out in the rain for autographs and I dont like autographs so I just spoke to Yana that she was waiting Evgeni, she is always so polite and nice and patient, a gazillion gilrs outside for Plushy autograph :hi_hi_hi: and she waited for him to finish!I told her thank you for Olympics, and her suppport, that we saw her crying in Olys and we hope she is better now, he has the people who love him, look in shows!!! I told her to come to greece for vacations and relax!I told her we wanted to give him the book of wishes in Torino, she said he was training to go there , I said it is fine, his health matters most .He has done enough for the sport. Then my friend came and talked to Yana about how beautiful her hair is..girl talk :-): Yana also remembered the bear from Tallinn!!!

I also told yana about Russia Golkd medal and she said they know about it but plushy hasnt got it yet, and I said, yes it is chasing you running behind :-)

And then Evgeni came and he remembered me, and we talked a little, i told him congradulations for Olympics, that we cried for him and I hope he is happy now, I told him also health is important so maybe no more competitions , he doesnt need competitions and stupid "transitions", so many people come to see him in shows. So i was like, no more competitions, do shows evgeni!!! I told him he will get a gift in Buchurest from the girls and thank you for the show and that I cried in je suis malade so many emotions and because my dad is ill. No photos taken , it was raining and he was tired maybe, I didnt want to bother him and so many people were waiting for him! We kissed goodbye and we said until next time. It was also Ari and Marton there ,and they all left and Plush and Yana are so cute couple by the way!

It was fantastic show and the management is doing a very good work, everybody outside was talking about how well the show was organised!

Ah and in next shows, someone please give evgnei some pizza, he really is too thin now! In any case he is smiley and so polite, a true King!There was also russian flags in the show, i forgot!

The rest next days, my videos have screaming a lot and my camera dropped several stairs at the end lol

cekoni
view post Posted on 4/4/2010, 02:04

QUOTE (dimitra @ 4/4/2010, 02:45)
They did the 4 number group with Stoijko, Amodio, Jouber and Plush, PLush and Jouby have so much fun together, even off ice! Hilarious, Plushy had so big smile! Audience like this number so much!! Huge cheering.
The show was on tv also!
I have all videos , i ll try to uplaod them now. (EDIT: USB FALSE, PLEASE WAIT)

Tango was great and ,,,Je suis malade...I feel privileged I saw it live, my dad is sick and it brought tears in my eyes. I have no words for this program. I cant decribe now..It is Evgeni 's signature. Audience was thrilled with him and someone shout in silence Spaciba Evgeni. I havent seen him smile so much, he looked happy! And in Je suis malade he got a STANDING OVATION from all crowd!!!!
Yana also remembered the bear from Tallinn!!!
And then Evgeni came and he remembered me, and we talked a little, i told him congradulations for Olympics, that we cried for him and I hope he is happy now, I told him also health is important so maybe no more competitions , he doesnt need competitions and stupid "transitions", so many people come to see him in shows. So i was like, no more competitions, do shows evgeni!!! I told him he will get a gift in Buchurest from the girls and thank you for the show and that I cried in je suis malade so many emotions and because my dad is ill.
We kissed goodbye and we said until next time...

Wonderfull review Dimi ... as always! :wub: many, many thanks - as if I was there :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

On the same music - "4 kings"? :lol:
Who was with you, some of us familiar? ;) ... and nobody not took a photo outdoors, while you talk? :huh: Pity... :(
So, you kissed him? :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

I wish all the best to your dad - to recover quickly :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

Anuradha dil se
icon6  view post Posted on 4/4/2010, 09:43

We arrived to the Stockholm (Sweden) 2nd of April 2010. We went to the hotel and rest a little bit. Then we went to eat and all the time we saw Globen Arena in horisont. :rolleyes: After eat we started to walk to the arena (we save money).
When we were in half way, we allmost ran with my daughter (my husband stays back... :lol: ). We were so nervous and happy!

We arrived there very early and we had to wait door opening...
That time we visited in Globen Arena's hotel and we saw a list, where was a skaters practising times. And we saw pair skater Aliona Savchenko drinkin coffee. :B):

We get in 2:30 P.M. and we try to go to the arena (inside), but doors were closed. They opened them at 3:30 P.M. When the time was full we get in and the arena was LARGE!!! HUGE!!! And we were TOO HAPPY and laughed a lot all the time!

People came in (very much people) and that started. Evgeni came to stage in some part of show and I WAS SCREAMING, I haven't EVER scream that much!!! :AddEmoticons04263.gif:
People front of me turned to watch me. I screamed before lights came to to the ice. Evgeni were in dark in that time. :wub:
And then started TANGO AMORE. And I was so in MELT............................................

Then came another skaters and break. After break Evgeni came to the ice in last and I was so happy again. It's so difficult to tell how happy I was!

After that I and another Russian fans try to scream Evgeni back, but staff said, that we have to go out. We went out and I was SO SAD, that I'm not going to see Evgeni EVER!

My daughter had a GREAT IDEA: Let's go to that Globen Arena -hotel. We walked there and there was skaters. We waited, and then I saw YANA RUDKOVSKAYA talking in mobile phone ^_^ I was so nervous and I go near of her. I was going to give that letter to her, if we can't see Evgeni himself.

Then I watched to door. EVGENI CAME INSIDE! :36_12_16.gif:
WHAT I DO!?!??!? WHAT I DO?!?!?! I allmost ran to him and my daughter came too. It was first difficult to get close of him but then was MY TURN!!! I don't remember EXACTLY what we talked, but some kind of like this:

"Hi! Do you promise to me, that you are going to read this letter with me? NO, sorry: I mean: Do you promise to me, that you are going to read this letter LATER?" I asked in very huge nervous. Evgeni look at strage to my eyes and said: "Yes, I promise." Then I taked my camera and asked him: "Smile here, please!" and I taked a single photo from him and that photo is my best photo ever, I LOVE IT FOREVER!!!! Then I said: "Thank you, SPASSIIBA!" Then I let him go. I didn't go to the same picture with him, because I didn't need it in that moment. His words were enough to me and I was too fall in love and SO HAPPY, that I haven't ever be!

Thank for GOD and thank for my daughter, who had got that idea to go that hotel. I am so happy!!!
:AddEmoticons0218.gif:

I have few videos of his programs in Stockholm Ice 2010 and photos too from this happening AFTER show. But that take times before I can put that here.

I don't need anything ells new to my life anymore, I'm fully satisfying!

rainisland
view post Posted on 4/4/2010, 10:00

Dear dear Anu......... ^_^
I know how you feel and I am soooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing your moments with us......... :wub:

Anuradha dil se
view post Posted on 4/4/2010, 10:13

And Yana was so SMALL, so tiny! Beautiful ofcorse! Evgeni was like a fairytale! So beautiful fairytale! I'm in deeply in love!!! :wub:

lilaa
view post Posted on 4/4/2010, 11:24

I'm so happy for you Anu, when someone write her experience about meeting Evgeni it's so easy to recall my own feelings when I met him or just saw him on the ice. I'm really happy for you Anu...Can't wait to see the photo...

cekoni
view post Posted on 4/4/2010, 12:39

"Angels on Ice" - Paris, Bercy 03.04.2010

Recordings of a Japanese girl ... rather dark and muddy video and pics, but for now... ;)
(I heard some Serbian girls to scream in the background :lol:)

VIDEO - "4 (new) kings" :P
Evgeni Plushenko, Brian Joubert, Elvis Stojko & Florent Amodio
- view: http://megmimi.tumblr.com/post/494539279/2...ice-paris-bercy
- download (right click/save as) :B): ... play with VLC player:
http://megmimi.tumblr.com/video_file/49453...bwp26A171qajxmn

Slide-show and text on japanese.... :lol: kudryavka? ;)
http://megmimi.tumblr.com/post/494312678/angels-on-ice-bercy

Pics from slide-show and http://twitpic.com/photos/megumi_imai

Edited by cekoni - 4/4/2010, 14:50

cekoni
view post Posted on 4/4/2010, 12:56

QUOTE (Anuradha dil se @ 4/4/2010, 10:43)
It's so difficult to tell how happy I was!

Evgeni look at strage to my eyes and said: "Yes, I promise." Then I taked my camera and asked him: "Smile here, please!" and I taked a single photo from him and that photo is my best photo ever, I LOVE IT FOREVER!!!! Then I said: "Thank you, SPASSIIBA!" Then I let him go. I didn't go to the same picture with him, because I didn't need it in that moment. His words were enough to me and I was too fall in love and SO HAPPY, that I haven't ever be!

I have few videos of his programs in Stockholm Ice 2010 and photos too from this happening AFTER show. But that take times before I can put that here.

I don't need anything ells new to my life anymore, I'm fully satisfying!

You see - everything whyt you have "planned" you managed ;) - I'm glad for you ^_^

Oh, so emotional stories about a meeting with Evgeni's these days.... :wacko: :unsure:
I do not feel well :36_12_16.gif: :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 4/4/2010, 13:52

QUOTE (cekoni @ 4/4/2010, 13:39)
"Angels on Ice" - Paris, Bercy 03.04.2010

Recordings of a Japanese girl ... rather dark and muddy video and pics, but for now... ;)
(I heard some Serbian girls to scream in the background :lol:)

VIDEO - "4 (new) kings" :P
Evgeni Plushenko, Brian Joubert, Elvis Stojko & Florent Amodio

One more short video - this is actually beginning of number ;)

- view: http://megmimi.tumblr.com/post/495542162/0...is-bercy-evgeni
- download (right click/save as) (play with VLC player):
http://megmimi.tumblr.com/video_file/49554...cph0F8Fk1qajxmn

rainisland
view post Posted on 4/4/2010, 14:33

I can't download videos :cry:

I have a big problems with my connection these days, maybe this is the problem!

Dimi, THANKS!!!!!!! :AddEmoticons04225.gif:
Cekoni, how far is Bucharest from Belgrade?

Anuradha dil se
view post Posted on 4/4/2010, 14:50

I am so happy forever! Dimitra, you are lucky too! And you all, who has meet Evgeni! He is so sweet! FAIRYTALE, so warm, so KIND!!! And his programs in LIVE! I cry for happiness!

rainisland
view post Posted on 4/4/2010, 15:38

Anu asked me to help her wit posting her photos from Stockholm show.
So here they are: :wub:

GREAT WORK, ANUUUU!!!!!!! :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

Edited by rainisland - 4/4/2010, 22:37

Anuradha dil se
view post Posted on 4/4/2010, 15:52

Thanks Adela! That photo, where Evgeni looks straight to camera is allso taking by me. The bigger photo from that photo is with you too, I think! :o)

--->>> CAN I CHANGE THAT "Evgeni look at straight to camera" photo. I wanna put my name it. :o) I have that photo with me. Tell me, when I can send it to you!

:36_1_13.gif:

Edited by Anuradha dil se - 4/4/2010, 17:20

rainisland
view post Posted on 4/4/2010, 21:38

CITAZIONE
->>> CAN I CHANGE THAT "Evgeni look at straight to camera" photo. I wanna put my name it. :o) I have that photo with me. Tell me, when I can send it to you!

I did it? Is it OK now? :lol: ^_^

Anuradha dil se
view post Posted on 4/4/2010, 21:47

Yes, it's great! Adela you are allso SO GREAT! Thank you! :lol:

985 replies since 6/11/2008, 12:16   26024 views