Incoming Shows

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 4/4/2010, 02:04 by: cekoni

QUOTE (dimitra @ 4/4/2010, 02:45)
They did the 4 number group with Stoijko, Amodio, Jouber and Plush, PLush and Jouby have so much fun together, even off ice! Hilarious, Plushy had so big smile! Audience like this number so much!! Huge cheering.
The show was on tv also!
I have all videos , i ll try to uplaod them now. (EDIT: USB FALSE, PLEASE WAIT)

Tango was great and ,,,Je suis malade...I feel privileged I saw it live, my dad is sick and it brought tears in my eyes. I have no words for this program. I cant decribe now..It is Evgeni 's signature. Audience was thrilled with him and someone shout in silence Spaciba Evgeni. I havent seen him smile so much, he looked happy! And in Je suis malade he got a STANDING OVATION from all crowd!!!!
Yana also remembered the bear from Tallinn!!!
And then Evgeni came and he remembered me, and we talked a little, i told him congradulations for Olympics, that we cried for him and I hope he is happy now, I told him also health is important so maybe no more competitions , he doesnt need competitions and stupid "transitions", so many people come to see him in shows. So i was like, no more competitions, do shows evgeni!!! I told him he will get a gift in Buchurest from the girls and thank you for the show and that I cried in je suis malade so many emotions and because my dad is ill.
We kissed goodbye and we said until next time...

Wonderfull review Dimi ... as always! :wub: many, many thanks - as if I was there :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

On the same music - "4 kings"? :lol:
Who was with you, some of us familiar? ;) ... and nobody not took a photo outdoors, while you talk? :huh: Pity... :(
So, you kissed him? :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

I wish all the best to your dad - to recover quickly :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

985 replies since 6/11/2008, 12:16   26024 views